Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2009, 06:24 PM

Default Re: Zeitgeist Movie Refuted

The entire movie can be rediculed by the simple fact that there is no mention of Horus being crucified and ressurected three days later. It just garbage. If anything, jesus is based on bachus, who is based on dionysus who is based on OSIRIS who was killed by seth tossed in the river and ressurected by ISIS minus his penus so reflect the wintersolistace. It strange that the movie seems to be so much in the rite direction but completly bring up wrong facts. Another great example is the krishna hoax i;m not even going to discuss it. Just google some stuff and you see it's complete wrong like someone claiming black is purple! Also to those studieing mithraism its obvious that it borrows elements from the veda's and combines these with the solar cult of achenaton (check out the similarity in the logos). This however doesn't mean anything and doesn't implicate illuminati in india at all. Complete nonsense to discredit India's religion. If anything you can find many similarities such as sethh slaying dragon who absorbd the sun Amenra and the deity Indra slaying the dragon absorbing all the water in the world. India also has piramides (different thought) and spinx aspects. Also both polethistic versions of egyptian religion and vedic religion have many many similiratires. So they should have used that as a argument that all religions are from one source instead they tried to make jesus, krisna representations of the sun. Notice that this is EXACTLY what Achenaton tried to do and what Elagabus (the roman emperor) tried to do and what in my opinion Tibetian Budism is all about (the main reason why itis the news today to indroduce it to the people). The Illuminati wants us to have a Solar religion in my opinion and this is what Zeitgeist is about indoctrinating us believing that people like jesus could have never existed (I believe he existed but rather was quite a harsh warrior like person nothing like the orthodox version).

Only people who are unintelligent can't grasp this conundrum. These are the same people that do what they are told, instead of deciding what is best. I.E. Slaves to a book.[/quote]