Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 11-03-2009, 06:24 PM
makaveli makaveli is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 80
Default Re: Zeitgeist Movie Refuted


The entire movie can be rediculed by the simple fact that there is no mention of Horus being crucified and ressurected three days later. It just garbage. If anything, jesus is based on bachus, who is based on dionysus who is based on OSIRIS who was killed by seth tossed in the river and ressurected by ISIS minus his penus so reflect the wintersolistace. It strange that the movie seems to be so much in the rite direction but completly bring up wrong facts. Another great example is the krishna hoax i;m not even going to discuss it. Just google some stuff and you see it's complete wrong like someone claiming black is purple! Also to those studieing mithraism its obvious that it borrows elements from the veda's and combines these with the solar cult of achenaton (check out the similarity in the logos). This however doesn't mean anything and doesn't implicate illuminati in india at all. Complete nonsense to discredit India's religion. If anything you can find many similarities such as sethh slaying dragon who absorbd the sun Amenra and the deity Indra slaying the dragon absorbing all the water in the world. India also has piramides (different thought) and spinx aspects. Also both polethistic versions of egyptian religion and vedic religion have many many similiratires. So they should have used that as a argument that all religions are from one source instead they tried to make jesus, krisna representations of the sun. Notice that this is EXACTLY what Achenaton tried to do and what Elagabus (the roman emperor) tried to do and what in my opinion Tibetian Budism is all about (the main reason why itis the news today to indroduce it to the people). The Illuminati wants us to have a Solar religion in my opinion and this is what Zeitgeist is about indoctrinating us believing that people like jesus could have never existed (I believe he existed but rather was quite a harsh warrior like person nothing like the orthodox version).

Only people who are unintelligent can't grasp this conundrum. These are the same people that do what they are told, instead of deciding what is best. I.E. Slaves to a book.[/quote]

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-04-2009, 03:34 AM
commonsense commonsense is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 20
Default Re: Zeitgeist Movie Refuted

makaveli - your an idiot - only people like you are so unintelligent
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-04-2009, 07:13 AM
makaveli makaveli is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 80
Default Re: Zeitgeist Movie Refuted

Quote:
Originally Posted by commonsense View Post
makaveli - your an idiot - only people like you are so unintelligent
I'm sorry but your comment seems to indicate that you are the idiot. Please explain why my comments are wrong and they perhaps I could change my opinion but if you simply say that I;m an idiot it just doesn't help this discussion at all.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-04-2009, 07:27 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Zeitgeist Movie Refuted

During the last century, the oligarchs have promoted Catholicism, Protestanism, Wicca and liberal atheism among the gentile masses (depending on era and target audience) but I can't see any attempt to push Buddhism or any solar religion. Also, I don't see WHY they would push a solar religion onto the masses in this day and age.

You do seem to have done a considerable amount of research and I certainly wouldn't call you an idiot, however I do disagree with your findings.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-04-2009, 07:41 AM
makaveli makaveli is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 80
Default Re: Zeitgeist Movie Refuted

So common sense please tell me what about my post makes me seem like a idiot.

The entire movie can be rediculed by the simple fact that there is no mention of Horus being crucified and ressurected three days later. It just garbage. If anything, jesus is based on bachus, who is based on dionysus who is based on OSIRIS who was killed by seth tossed in the river and ressurected by ISIS minus his penus so reflect the wintersolistace.

Please provide me any evidence that Horus was killed and ressurected three days later. I've found no evidence from this. Yet I've found much evidence that it was Osiris who was killed by his brother Seth and tossed in the river. His wife Osiris collected his different bodypieces minus the penis and ressurected him. No I didn;t neccecarily say that it's a fact that the greek equelevant is dionysus and the roman is bachus, so jesus must be the christian version. I said "if anything" its this story and not the horus version. So this can only make me an idiot if everything is completly false which I have stated. But since it isn't and these gods have been known for dieing and coming back I don't see how I am an idiot.

It strange that the movie seems to be so much in the rite direction but completly bring up wrong facts. Another great example is the krishna hoax i;m not even going to discuss it. Just google some stuff and you see it's complete wrong like someone claiming black is purple!

There is no evidence of Krisna's existince. Altough some have agrued that the ancient city of Dwarka as been found this is merely circumstancial evidence that seem to point out to a certain aspect of the story being truth. I'm not saying that he never existed, I'm saying there is no evidence except for the indian scriptures. And since those scriptures are the only evidence of his existince they should be regarded as the highest authority available to us regarding a possible existence of Krishna. And none of the scriptures mention Krishna dieing, being ressurected, being born of a virign (if I remember correct its even stated that his mother in which the child was grown had sex during incarceration + had chidren before) of being crucified. If you can even find any scripture tablet or whatever that indicates this did happen that please inform us about it. Still don't see how I am unintiligent or idiot.

Also to those studieing mithraism its obvious that it borrows elements from the veda's and combines these with the solar cult of achenaton (check out the similarity in the logos). This however doesn't mean anything and doesn't implicate illuminati in india at all.

This is a common exepted fact. Mithraism came in existence at least after 1500 BC (much later) and 1500BC is the common exepted date for the vedas (by western scolars but many disagree). The cult of achenaton portrays the soul as a winged sundisk, the logo of zorastrism that rose at the same time in persia is also a winged sundisk but now with the image of zoraster in it. Plus the persian shahs being converted to zorastrism where of an egyptian background:


"According to A. T. Olmsteadís book History of the Persian Empire, Darius the Greatís father Vishtaspa (Hystaspes) and mother Hutaosa (Atossa) knew the prophet Zarathustra (Zoroaster) personally and were converted by him to the new religion he preached, Zoroastrianism."

Plus the mother of Atossa was the Egyptian princess Neithiyti. So how does this make me stupid please tell me cause I really don't understand./

Complete nonsense to discredit India's religion. If anything you can find many similarities such as sethh slaying dragon who absorbd the sun Amenra and the deity Indra slaying the dragon absorbing all the water in the world. India also has piramides (different thought) and spinx aspects. Also both polethistic versions of egyptian religion and vedic religion have many many similiratires. So they should have used that as a argument that all religions are from one source instead they tried to make jesus, krisna representations of the sun. Notice that this is EXACTLY what Achenaton tried to do and what Elagabus (the roman emperor) tried to do and what in my opinion Tibetian Budism is all about (the main reason why itis the news today to indroduce it to the people).

The slaying of the dragon by both Seth and Indra are actually just facts as they are written in both religious scriptures. So how does citing this make me stupid? Or how does using these facts as an argument for common origin or atleast interaction make me stupid?

Achenaton did indeed try to ban all gods and create on single sun god. I'm just citing common maintstream egyptian knowledge if it isn't truth and based on lies please step forward and explain. Elagabus belonged to the Sol invictus religion so again how does this make me stupid?

I stated that in MY OPINION this is exactly what the current tibetian budism is about without argumentation because it wasn't worth putting it here on this forum I just though I drop that piece of information in to clarify my vission of the pattern of solar cults around the world. Is this the reason you think I'm stupid?

The Illuminati wants us to have a Solar religion in my opinion and this is what Zeitgeist is about indoctrinating us believing that people like jesus could have never existed (I believe he existed but rather was quite a harsh warrior like person nothing like the orthodox version).

Again my opinion and I never explained it I just mentioned it for those interested as an extra again how does this make me stupid? If you don't know my arguments for these thoughts that how can you go around say I'm stupid based on partial information? That's actually just plain stupid if you ask me

Only people who are unintelligent can't grasp this conundrum. These are the same people that do what they are told, instead of deciding what is best. I.E. Slaves to a book.[/quote][/quote]

This last isn't mine I accidently quoted it from another guy and the previous page.

So please be so kind to explain how and why I am stupid.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-04-2009, 07:46 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Zeitgeist Movie Refuted

Feel free to address my comments.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-04-2009, 08:12 AM
makaveli makaveli is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 80
Default Re: Zeitgeist Movie Refuted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
During the last century, the oligarchs have promoted Catholicism, Protestanism, Wicca and liberal atheism among the gentile masses (depending on era and target audience) but I can't see any attempt to push Buddhism or any solar religion. Also, I don't see WHY they would push a solar religion onto the masses in this day and age.

You do seem to have done a considerable amount of research and I certainly wouldn't call you an idiot, however I do disagree with your findings.
Ok if you are interested I'd be happy to mention some of my ideas but can't fully explain becasue that whould take lots of time hope you understnad this.

You say the illuminati promoted chatholicism, protestantism, wicca and other things to the masses. Well I don't actually think this is quite the case. In my opinion they promoted : Atonism, Judaism, Sol invictus, Mithraism, Islam, Templarism, Renaicance, Protestantism, Rosicrucianism, Enlightment atheism.
I don't believe it was ever the intention of promoting chatholiscism to the world.

If you look at the religious schools I mentioned you noticed that most of them have something to with egypt, are oriented on sunworship, stricly monotheistic and are against idols (or even innocent pictures of animals etc). This is controdictionary in chatolocism because it basicaly allows idolworshipping (supports it even), doesn't find it neccary to get people circumciced (hyksos, hebrews and muslims do get circumsiced) etc etc. These are some indications on the superficial level that seem to indicate a different origin of preconstantine christianity. Constantine christianity seems to have lots of elements of mithraism in it so thats basicaly 'the infiltration' lots of christian are speaking about.

Also what you must understand is that I don't know one religion in the world that isn't monotheistic. Even hindusm or pre hyskos/achenaton religion is monothestic. The omiponent invisible namelss god is just represented in various human forms like a mystsic system if you will to understand the various elements of something you can call god. For example: If god exists then why do we suffer. Why do we need to be tested if god = time he know wheter we fail or not its just a pointless charade etc. These are just superficial questions. These and much deeper questions are answered in the rites of the polothestic religions. Or at least aswered in the way they believe it to be I can't tell of course if its fact or not. So destroying all these deities and getting everybody to nature worship is completly abstract. If you picture god as a human being you can understand how he is like and you can live up to his image. What would a perfect human being be like: Controlling his or her emotions, composure, humble, mastering the langueange etc. But if god is water, threes or let's say the sun that gets very abstract and hard to comprehend. Does the sun want you to be kind or fierce? Does the sun want this goverment structure or that? Well the one who can tell you is the pharaoh himselve achenaton as he has a direct link with god (similar to the pope today kind of - notice influence of mithraism) so it is essentially nothing more than a complete political powergrab.

On the one hand atheism is perfect because everything is explained simple no gods but it does leave a gap cause if there is no higher god or deity than how can the NWO proclaim themselves master so that we would exept their superiority? This question that can be answered in two ways: aliens and a atheistic religion. I;m not going to touch the alien aspect but when it comes to atheistic religion you have been indoctrinated with that all the time: Star Wars, Dragonball Z. Both are religious as they believe in superhuman things but instead of believing in god they believe in someting completly abstract as THE FORCE. Messias are then the force tryin to balance itselve (see the matrix reloaded scene with the architect). We have been slowly seeing the parts of the NWO religion unfolding in films (star wars, matrix) and in media (budhism). Cause bhudism doens't believe in a god it basicaly believe in nothing. Beyong everything there is nothingness. Its perfect. Also note the Nazi-Tibetian-Blavaski connection! When George Bush goes out and openly supports the tibetian budhist cause you can see how lots of conspiracy peeps become suspicious. Plus its pushed on us by bringing it in the news. Budism is the best alternative to dogmatic christian west and lots of peeps dig it. Just check the budish industry in west is HUGE. quite amazing you would say. So atheism and budism kind of like can go hand in hand if you think about it.

Notice this isn't an essay its just some aspects of my ideas trown together for you to better understand from what perspective I look at the world and its events (doesn't mean I'm correct though).
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-04-2009, 08:18 AM
makaveli makaveli is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 80
Default Re: Zeitgeist Movie Refuted

In my opinion the real way to see that chatolicism has a non illuminati origin (to a certain extent) is to look at the person who created it: St. Paul. Notice he doesn't appear on the historical record. I believe paul was a pseudonym for his real name but I don;t feel like continuing here cause lots of people are blindly going to call me idiot again and besides the information is out there conclusions drawn from your own research are much more valueble then someone just indoctrinating you with his or her believes. Just analyse the writings of Paul with other famous writers of that same era and see the same styles + the same events happening in their lives. But like I said this is really something you need to do for yourselve cause its quite radical and someone on the internet just spitting it out is just not the right way to be persuaded.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-04-2009, 10:19 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Zeitgeist Movie Refuted

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli View Post
You say the illuminati promoted chatholicism, protestantism, wicca and other things to the masses. Well I don't actually think this is quite the case. In my opinion they promoted : Atonism, Judaism, Sol invictus, Mithraism, Islam, Templarism, Renaicance, Protestantism, Rosicrucianism, Enlightment atheism.
I don't believe it was ever the intention of promoting chatholiscism to the world.
Several of these religions have NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with the "Illuminati".

Anyway, they used Catholicism for their agenda, just like they used other religions deemed fit.... For example, Christian-fundamentalist protestantism in the US is (ab)used to gain support for Israel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli View Post
On the one hand atheism is perfect because everything is explained simple no gods but it does leave a gap cause if there is no higher god or deity than how can the NWO proclaim themselves master so that we would exept their superiority?
Today, there use a concept called "democracy", with selected individuals for charade elections. It gives the masses the illusion of freedom and choice while in fact they're run by an oligargy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli View Post
This question that can be answered in two ways: aliens and a atheistic religion. I;m not going to touch the alien aspect but when it comes to atheistic religion you have been indoctrinated with that all the time: Star Wars, Dragonball Z. Both are religious as they believe in superhuman things but instead of believing in god they believe in someting completly abstract as THE FORCE. Messias are then the force tryin to balance itselve (see the matrix reloaded scene with the architect). We have been slowly seeing the parts of the NWO religion unfolding in films (star wars, matrix) and in media (budhism). Cause bhudism doens't believe in a god it basicaly believe in nothing. Beyong everything there is nothingness. Its perfect. Also note the Nazi-Tibetian-Blavaski connection! When George Bush goes out and openly supports the tibetian budhist cause you can see how lots of conspiracy peeps become suspicious. Plus its pushed on us by bringing it in the news. Budism is the best alternative to dogmatic christian west and lots of peeps dig it. Just check the budish industry in west is HUGE. quite amazing you would say. So atheism and budism kind of like can go hand in hand if you think about it.
What a load of nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli View Post
In my opinion the real way to see that chatolicism has a non illuminati origin (to a certain extent) is to look at the person who created it: St. Paul.
For most of our history, Catholicism has been the oponent of those you call "Illuminati". While it is not impossible it was orriginally founded as a way to turn man away from his orriginal pagan religion, Catholicism certainly turned against the Jewish/Templar elite during the Middle-Ages. It is only since the 19th century that these people graduately got a hold of the Vatican.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-04-2009, 02:40 PM
makaveli makaveli is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 80
Default Re: Zeitgeist Movie Refuted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
Several of these religions have NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with the "Illuminati".

Yes and my penis in 1000 inches long.... Come on you know you need to explain and provide further evidence to persuade but again your not doing that.

Anyway, they used Catholicism for their agenda, just like they used other religions deemed fit.... For example, Christian-fundamentalist protestantism in the US is (ab)used to gain support for Israel.

Another weak claim it keeps getting weaker. How did they use catholicism for what agenda. How? Explain further. Where and when was it used? What event? Who orchestrated? What reason motivation YOU PROVIDE NO INFORMATION AT ALL!

Today, there use a concept called "democracy", with selected individuals for charade elections. It gives the masses the illusion of freedom and choice while in fact they're run by an oligargy.

Democracy is a very complicated system to run and infiltrate and there is always the danger that sooner or later people are figuring everything out. You aren't really using your brain no are you? Have you ever wondered what an immense input it requires to fool the people this way and to keep politicians constantly quite. Its just a temporary thing to show the people that a elected government isn't working (anticipating on the financial collapses and outbreak of WW3) and then they go back to dictatorship.

What a load of nonsense.

What a load of nonsense to suggest a complicated analysis of a secret conspiractol future worl religion is a load of nonsense without providing any furher argumentation.


For most of our history, Catholicism has been the oponent of those you call "Illuminati". While it is not impossible it was orriginally founded as a way to turn man away from his orriginal pagan religion, Catholicism certainly turned against the Jewish/Templar elite during the Middle-Ages. It is only since the 19th century that these people graduately got a hold of the Vatican.
And I suppose the babyeaters that fight the womanrapers are any better then the womanrapers. You obviously are not getting the point at all what I am trying to say.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.