Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > War on Terror Charade
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2009, 03:36 PM

Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
I still find it fairly unlikely that they could have managed to get the charges actually onto the steel, which is after all encased behind drywall, concrete, bathrooms, elevator shafts, etc. However, it certainly is a possibility.
I know it seems hard to believe, but considering the evidence I see no other explanation for what happened to the WTC towers than the use of nano-thermite. The planes were used for the shock effect to lure the attention of the media and people all over the world so we could all see both towers collapse light on television.... What better pretext for war in this media-infested society than the live caption of mass murder, right?!?

Old 11-04-2009, 03:42 PM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
I know it seems hard to believe, but considering the evidence I see no other explanation for what happened to the WTC towers than the use of nano-thermite. The planes were used for the shock effect to lure the attention of the media and people all over the world so we could all see both towers collapse light on television.... What better pretext for war in this media-infested society than the live caption of mass murder, right?!?
The fire-collape still seems far more likely to me. Besides the fact that Obama hasnt revealed any conspiracy, which would give him a huge amount of political capital.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:06 PM

Quote:
The fire-collape still seems far more likely to me.
There is no way those buildings could have collapsed straight down at near free fall speed due to damage caused by the fires we've seen on the 9/11 footage. There's just no way. For an engineer, you should know better.

Quote:
Besides the fact that Obama hasnt revealed any conspiracy, which would give him a huge amount of political capital.
It is clear to anyone with a yota of understanding of post-modern geopolitics that "democrats" and "republicans" are both instruments of the same capitalist oligarchy to fool the masses into believing they have political freedom and choice. Obama and Bush are puppets of the same people and follow the same agenda on all issues that truely matter (like Israel, Iraq, Afghanistan, the Mexican border, ...). You don't become US president without blind obedience to the oligarchy (Lincoln and Kennedy brothers found out the hard way what happens if you change heart). What reason could Obama possibly have to reveal the conspiracy he's a part of?
Old 11-04-2009, 05:45 PM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
There is no way those buildings could have collapsed straight down at near free fall speed due to damage caused by the fires we've seen on the 9/11 footage. There's just no way. For an engineer, you should know better.

It is clear to anyone with a yota of understanding of post-modern geopolitics that "democrats" and "republicans" are both instruments of the same capitalist oligarchy to fool the masses into believing they have political freedom and choice. Obama and Bush are puppets of the same people and follow the same agenda on all issues that truely matter (like Israel, Iraq, Afghanistan, the Mexican border, ...). You don't become US president without blind obedience to the oligarchy (Lincoln and Kennedy brothers found out the hard way what happens if you change heart). What reason could Obama possibly have to reveal the conspiracy he's a part of?
I have looked at the evidence of a fire initiated collapse, and I am convinced that it the most likely candidate for the mechanism. Of course I am not a materials engineer, so if you have some evidence to the contrary I would love to hear it.

As for your assertion that there is an oligarchical conspiracy, you really are positing an untestable hypothesis, so I wont comment on it either way, except to say that it is unlikely.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:29 PM

Quote:

This post is worthy of repeating.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:02 PM
Woo Nemesis

Talking Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
This post is worthy of repeating.
It is cute isnt it?
Old 11-04-2009, 10:16 PM

Quote:
It is cute isnt it?
I didn't quote Out of the Box's comment because it's cute.

I quoted it because it's SPOT ON!
Old 11-04-2009, 10:34 PM

Quote:
I would change the first paragraph to reflect that NOT every "democrat and/or "republican" are instruments of the same capitalist oligarchy to fool the mases into believing that they have political freedom and choice, because I am one and/or the other and I do not have the power to fool the masses.

But, rather, you are referring to those persons, democrat and/or republican who are elected to the Presidency of the United State's of America and MANY of the members of Congress, but not all of the members of Congress.

The President of the United State's whether Democrat and/or Republican are puppets of the same people who comprise the Shadow government.

The Shadow government consists of those persons who are not elected officials, but who control the world through the ownership of BANKS, corporations, etc. (i.e., the Rothschild family).

They do this from behind the curtains without being in the public eye.

This is deliberate, of course, in order to avoid being exposed and the reason that they are referred to as the PUPPET MASTERS.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-05-2009 at 12:34 AM.
Old 11-05-2009, 03:07 AM

Quote:
I have looked at the evidence of a fire initiated collapse, and I am convinced that it the most likely candidate for the mechanism.
How is this possible? How could fire somewhere in the middle of a skyscraper possibly make the building fall down straight down at near free fall speed? If fire truely was the cause, you'd expect the top of the building (above the roots of the fire) to break off at the weakest spot and the bottom (below the roots of the fire) to keep standing. And even if the entire building was on fire (which is contrary to the footage), fire could not have made the building come down the way it did.

Quote:
As for your assertion that there is an oligarchical conspiracy, you really are positing an untestable hypothesis, so I wont comment on it either way, except to say that it is unlikely.
Whether you consider it unlikely, is irrelevant. It is not only testable but there's enough evidence to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the West is dominated by a (predominantly Jewish) oligarchy of bankers and industrialists (centered around the Rothschild banking dynasty) who are responsible for most wars during the last 2 centuries and the current decline of the West (that Spengler already described as early as 1920). The philosophical origins of this oligarchy go way back to he Talmud and Kaballah, but it wasn't until the late 18th century they really developed into what they are today. For more info on this, read the literature of psychology professor Kevin MacDonald.

The French Revolution, the American Revolution and the Communist Revolution bear their signature and had the very purpose of replacing the old elite (arristocracy and clergy) by their own. On the influence of the oligarchy in late 19th and early 20th century USA, I can highly recommend Giselher Wirsing's "Der masslose Kontinent - Roosevelts Kampf um die Weltherrschaft".
Old 11-05-2009, 06:52 AM

I've heard all the above before. Yawn. Why don't you people go and hang out on debunking sites? Then you'd know that the last word is the debunkers on ALL this. Why pose the same boring five year old questions that have been debunked already?

I repeat;YAWN.