Default Re: Disinformation agents: Alex Jones and Jeff Rense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
PARANOID
LUNATIC

QUOTE!

Old 10-08-2009, 09:04 AM

after much investigating, i came to the same conclusion that alex and lots of others out there are trying to infect the truth movement with lies, and discredit them.

the more you look into it, it becomes very apparent that alex jones and ron paul BOTH are disinfo agents. he tellas alot of truths like 95% truths, but that little 5% of disinfo are what counts.

He is TRICKING ALL THE TRUTHERS! Ron Paul is another lie! he is just another monkey in a suit! It is all a fraud! Even if ron paul gets elected that changes nothing! that does not get rid of all the corrupt power controllers!

and look at this video !!:
LMAO! if there is anyone out there that actually follows this man seriously after watching this one, then that is SAD!

ALEX IS DISINFO! HE DISPLAYS ALL CHARACTERISTICS OF A DISINFO AGENT.

And the fact that he gets so angry , and getsd upset and discouraged when people mention zionist jews, wow... you people need to forget Alex Jones, he is leading you all to slaughter.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:50 AM

i would have thought by now that everyone could clearly see the connection between israel and USA, and why these jackasses are pushing for war with iran

just accept it people, its the JEWS. THE JEWS ARE THE EYE AT THE TOP

ACCEPT IT ALEX

and the rest of you truthers following that douchebag need to wake up.

He makes good videos and gives off alot of good information, and can wake you up to the reality of how the world is run, but its all those little disinformation acts that are leading everyone right back into the governments play.

i will give him credit for being one of the best disinfo agents ever LOL
Old 10-08-2009, 07:44 PM

Alex Jones rages against the government and, in the process, attracts a following of people who are waking up out of their cocoons and looking for the truth as they sense something is terribly amiss.

I don't attribute their waking up to Jones.

I think it has more to do with 911.

Jones mixes a little bit of truth with a lot of disinformation and employs "scare" tactics.

This keeps the "sheeple" who follow him away from the truth; confused, angry, fearful and full of anxiety.

This is the MO of a DA.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.
Old 10-09-2009, 04:48 PM
Banned

Screw Alex Jones!
Old 10-13-2009, 10:49 PM

Talking Re: Disinformation agents: Alex Jones and Jeff Rense

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Alex Jones rages against the government and, in the process, attracts a following of people who are waking up out of their cocoons and looking for the truth as they sense something is terribly amiss.

I don't attribute their waking up to Jones.

I think it has more to do with 911.

Jones mixes a little bit of truth with a lot of disinformation and employs "scare" tactics.

This keeps the "sheeple" who follow him away from the truth; confused, angry, fearful and full of anxiety.

This is the MO of a DA.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.
exactly, but my point was that alex in fact DOES show people who are truly clueless to the "big picture" , exactly what the big picture is. He simply still hides the true masterminds.

he still does wake people up and actually make them pay attention.

the whole alex jones thing could completely backfire on the government if they are not careful LMAO!

but in a way i think they actually want people to wake up, an the violence to start, so they can declare martial law, and declare any protestors as domestic terrorists or criminals.

in all honesty, we could do the same to them, that they do to us, using the internet, have our own think tanks, creating our own media websites, which is already advancing quickly we know that, use psy ops techniques on them, print fake stories to throw them off....the possibilities are endless...

the people i really cant stand are the ones who say "theres nothing you can do to stop it"

people have no idea of the real power they hold and have access to right now.

Last edited by revolution60 : 10-13-2009 at 10:53 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolution60 View Post
exactly, but my point was that alex in fact DOES show people who are truly clueless to the "big picture" , exactly what the big picture is. He simply still hides the true masterminds.

he still does wake people up and actually make them pay attention.

the whole alex jones thing could completely backfire on the government if they are not careful LMAO!

but in a way i think they actually want people to wake up, an the violence to start, so they can declare martial law, and declare any protestors as domestic terrorists or criminals.

in all honesty, we could do the same to them, that they do to us, using the internet, have our own think tanks, creating our own media websites, which is already advancing quickly we know that, use psy ops techniques on them, print fake stories to throw them off....the possibilities are endless...

the people i really cant stand are the ones who say "theres nothing you can do to stop it"

people have no idea of the real power they hold and have access to right now.
Alex Jones is unimportant.

I have no desire to discuss him with anyone.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Alex Jones is unimportant.

I have no desire to discuss him with anyone.
well it is kind of important, considering he has more traffic and followers than any other truth website out there.

its important to reach these people and let them know that alex is not all hes cracked up to be.
Old 11-06-2009, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolution60 View Post
well it is kind of important, considering he has more traffic and followers than any other truth website out there.

its important to reach these people and let them know that alex is not all hes cracked up to be.
Indeed. However, we should also warn them about folks like Eric Hufschmid, Mike Delaney, Texe Marrs, Dave VonKleist and other known disinformants. Otherwise they'll just move from one disinformant to another and perhaps even abandon truthseeking altogether.
Old 11-06-2009, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
Indeed. However, we should also warn them about folks like Eric Hufschmid, Mike Delaney, Texe Marrs, Dave VonKleist and other known disinformants. Otherwise they'll just move from one disinformant to another and perhaps even abandon truthseeking altogether.
eric hufschmid is disinfo? can you explain? i thought he was a little far out, but out of all the websites out there, it seems he is not in it for money, nor does he sponsor anything, or even reference much of truth websites out there. he calls out lots of disinfo websites and personalities

he also seems genuinely paranoid, i tried to ask him some things once , the conversation ended rather quickly, LOL

though I believe it is possible he is disinfo, the faked moon landing material and some other things are very far fetched ideas.

Last edited by revolution60 : 11-06-2009 at 09:36 AM.