Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2005, 04:12 PM

Default The veil is lifting + Hello all

Hi all,

I was never one to buy into conspiracy theories. But recently I've took an interest in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, largely due to the brilliant UK "pshychological magician" Derren Brown. What I've noticed since is pretty scary, but now I'm aware of it, practically every news broadcast, news story and even episodes of Simpsons are littered with very specific subliminals.

The worst I've seen so far is FOX. FOX News is the most unbelievably biased propaganda network I have ever seen, and that's not including the series 4 of the show 24 being funndamentally anti-Islamic and making the Patriot Act look like a good idea, and as I mentioned above, The Simpsons, for blatently promoting Republican policies and dressing it up loosely as irony.

This awakening has spurred me on to try and do something about it, including setting up a site to put down my views and findings now I'm able to see this stuff for what it is. The address is http://www.johnnyfuctup.com, and any feedback or opinons would be much appreciated.

Finding this forum it would be great to be part of this community and learn more about other peoples views on NWOs, mind-control and other conspiracy theories (a term I dislike using as I feel that the term "conspiracy theory" is government NLP labeling used to take credibility from something that would otherwise be called a "suspicion" or an "accusation")

Thanks,

Johnny

Old 04-26-2005, 08:01 PM

Default Re: The veil is lifting + Hello all

Damn right you fucked up, Johnny! By lending any credibility to David Icke, you just lost yours, buddy. :-P int: :evil: :-o ops: 8-) :hammer: As for propaganda on television, dude! It's no-brainer! :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 04-26-2005, 08:15 PM

Hey Johnny, I apologize for being a ruthless prick. After all, that was only your first post here. But you left yourself wide open, man. You're most welcome to come back and bullshit about whatever you want. Keep in mind though, that David Icke is a red herring and does a great disservice to those putting out truth like Alex Jones or Paul Watson. :-P
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-26-2005, 09:05 PM

First you take over my trashing role and now you try to usurp my cheif abuser role!

Enoughs enough NOHOPE!

Dear Johnny,

Please do not live up to the name of your web site.

David Icke is a dickhead, a wanker par excellance who needs to pull his head out of his reptillian arse and have a holiday.

David Icke is borderline loon...end of story. Icke claimed to be Jesus christ not to long ago on the telly. He has had a "mystical experience" and has yet to regain mother Earth.

There is a plethora of reasonable websites offering reasonable analysis without giving this toss one bit of press which he does'nt deserve.

I blame the 290 days of rain in England for this phenomena.

Remember everyone!!!!! "Infinite Love Is The Only Truth"!!!!! Oh yes...well in that case Dave old son...you can tootle off and retire...all's just an illusion right?

The guy is full of it...take him off your bookmark.
Old 04-27-2005, 02:15 AM

BTW J,

I see you are of the L persuasion...

Forget taxing rich or taxing poor...dismantle the central banking system and put monetary policy back in the hands of the people.

There will then be no need to tax anyone and we'll all live together happily ever after.

Plus..."Dismantling Nooklar Bombs"...no way.

They killed 100,000 people in one night in Tokyo with a few bombs and alot of incinderies.

I'll take the Nook threat over certain death by some other means any day.

We should thank God every day for the Nooks.

It's keeping everyone back in their boxes quite nicely till we've all realised who the enemy is.
Old 04-27-2005, 09:27 AM

Hmmm, I find that a little unfair.

I don't buy into the whole izard thing, I just find the ramifications of how rigid belief systems may close you off from looking into anything that may be conventionally be thought of as not possible, and it is safer to accept things as remote possibilities than impossibilities so as not to leave yourself open to manipulation by the government.

What is worse? People taking an interest in an eccentric (or loon, if you think so) public speaker and author that sets them on the road to waking up to this stuff, or remaining sheep taking every word from the government as truth and cheering on war after war in the Middle East, and skipping to the front of the queue for microchip implants so they don't need to carry house keys or flip a light switch.

The difference between David Icke and someone like Noam Chomsky is that he is a charasmatic and energetic speaker, captures the imaginations of people, and then they can set off on their own quests for the truth. I've seen Chomsky talk and it's very hard to keep your concentration, despite the interesting subject he talks about.

Only the truly gullable would hang on his every word Icke says, and accept fully that the government are reptilian aliens, but as a mainstream and pop culture introduction to things that everyone should be learning about I think he's helping wake people up to New World Orders and an Orwellian future society.

I've pointed out that any references to lizards on my site are purely methaphorical, and in itself is even poking a bit of fun at the concept to an extent.

You might say he's a lunatic, but for anyone who is into spiritualism he does speak a lot of sense. If you don't believe in spiritulism that is fine but to blazenly declare that anyone who says "despite what you think about his lizard stuff, this guy has a lot of interesting and insightful things to say" has no credibility is being very narrow minded for a regular in a conspiracy forum.

Initially I thought it might be a ploy to sell books, but it is clear he believes what he says. Maybe he's wrong, but he's doing what he's doing becasue he wants people to knwo what he considers truth. If he's a victim of misinformation without knowing it, is that not those who fed him that misinformation that are to blame?

...and I hope the Nuke remarks were attempts at irony.

Bye bye
Old 04-27-2005, 09:35 AM

He's all yours True, sick em, boy! Sick em! :-P
Old 04-27-2005, 09:38 AM

No Johnny old son...the Nook remarks were absoloutly for real.

You see you have fallen for the old if we all get rid of the nooks we'll all be safe...like I said, they killed 100,000 people in one night in Tokyo alone...thats 100,000.

Over 60 million all told in WW2...before they dropped one of their pop gun nooks. They destroyed nearly EVERY major city in Japan and what of Germany? All without a single nook?

You set yourself up for it...Icke is a cockhead...end of story...you could have quoted 1000 web sites but you quote that idiot.

I mean think about it? You claim to be out for truth and dont say you dont quote him because you do and that includes the lizard shit...coz thats what it is...shit.

You insinuate that it's either listen to Icke or a brain chip? A little extreme? How many decent web sites discussing this stuff do you want...minus the lizard men?

I'm not racist BUT...and...i know he sounds crazy BUT...thats because he IS crazy...and at least an idiot if not a paid disinformation artist for the so called illuminati he wishes to expose...coz lets face it...if I want to expose the Power Elite I wont be wasting my time on lizard stories.

Use your brain and avoid people like Icke.
Old 04-27-2005, 09:44 AM

From your site...
--------------------------------------------------

Who are these lizards anyway?

This site is dedicated to opening the eyes of the people to a terrible truth-- That this entire planet, and everyone on it, is ruled by lizards.

What?! I hear you say. Lizards? Yes, lizards.

Do I literally mean lizards? Green scaly no-good reptilians?

Not at all... well, possibly.

Any reference to lizards or reptiles on this site can be interpreted two equally valid ways.

a) A corrupt man or woman that operates within a position of elevated power and knowledge within a hierarchy, who compulsively lies to those lower in that hierarchy in order to progress their agenda for world domination.

b) A reptilian being in the guise of a human, that operates within a position of elevated power and knowledge within a hierarchy, who compulsively lies to those lower in that hierarchy in order to progress their agenda for world domination.
---------------------------------------------------

You'll find the "phenothyazine" family of antipsychotics work well.

It will make you impodent in the long run and you'll suffer the extrapyramidal side effects (erratic gate etc...) but hey...it'll keep the lizard visions at bay...
Old 04-27-2005, 09:51 AM

Hey Johnny, the point is that even though David Icke may put some truth out, he still mixes it with a lie which totally negates the little bit of truth he put out. This as you know, is the formula for propaganda: one part truth per two parts lie. Like True said, you could've quoted credible people but you didn't. You step in shit and wonder why you smell. Dumbass! :-P