Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Unexplainable Discussions > Out of this World Discussions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 11-07-2009, 12:57 PM
nicayamoss nicayamoss is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2
Default Re: Reptile face in the 5 pound note!!!!!


I just don't understand why people believe that god created humans, and find it so hard to believe that there is no other life forms he could've created.

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-07-2009, 01:02 PM
nicayamoss nicayamoss is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2
Thumbs up Re: Reptile face in the 5 pound note!!!!!

I think one day if it is possible, and expedition should be planned or the Conspiracy Club to see if the land inside earth exists. Open your minds.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-07-2009, 04:38 PM
Eye-Kon's Avatar
Eye-Kon Eye-Kon is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 39
Default Re: Reptile face in the 5 pound note!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
>>I've never said it was a struggle for a reptilian to change in to their true form.

Other people have. Everyone seems to have a different story about them. They live in swamps, they are people who transform into reptiles, they are reptiles that change into humans. They need rituals to change, they can change around someone being happy. They are aliens, they are from another dimension, they live underground, they are mutants, they are old inhabitants of this planet, they are dinosaurs. They need to drink blood to stay human, they need to drink blood to change into a reptile etc etc etc etc etc etc.

It's bullshit. You saw V when you were a kid, you heard about Icke, you made stuff up and pretend it all happened before you heard about Icke.

Admit it.
Its true, all the theorys about reptilians on the internet are inconsistant with each other but my theory alone is consistant and very plausible. Its more foolish to totally dis-regard the idea of reptilians living amongst us here on earth then it is to consider it. I think theres so much conflicting information on reptilians for a couple of reasons. One reason would be that some people become aware of them and fall victim to there abuse but don't know much about them so they start trying to tell people over the internet about them. They get carried away and start pretending like they know everything about them, they go on to tell people where they come from, there biological features etc. When in fact they know very little. Another reason being that reptilians themselves run alot of what goes on in the world. Media, internet censor-ship, organizations, buisness' etc. Always remember reptilians are extremely intelligent. They know how to manipulate people very easily, condition people to think a certain way. Deception is probably there strongest trait. What they do is throw out a bunch of information on to the internet that conflicts with each other to make the theory seem inconsistant and false. This is generally how anybody or anything dis-credits heavy information that has been released over the internet. Look at all the conflicting evidence with AIDS.

Theres so much dis-info out on the internet about reptilians that its nearly impossible to do any research on them unless you already have a basis to go on. By this I mean you've learned first hand what there capabilitys are and therefore you can better interpret what is true and what isn't. Not only do articles have conflicting information with other articles on the topic but you also have to realize alot of articles mix truth with lies to further confuse the situation. It can be hard to differentiate truth from lies regarding reptilians but there is alot of true information on the internet about them, finding out which information that is, is your job. Don't expect the people in control to do that for you.

Smoke and mirros my friend, smoke and mirrors.
__________________
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.

Last edited by Eye-Kon : 11-07-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-07-2009, 06:04 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Talking Re: Reptile face in the 5 pound note!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-Kon View Post
Its true, all the theorys about reptilians on the internet are inconsistant with each other but my theory alone is consistant and very plausible. Its more foolish to totally dis-regard the idea of reptilians living amongst us here on earth then it is to consider it.
We have heard the theory, we have considered it, and we are not convinced. Besides, I enjoy getting my weakly stipend from Gorthaur the Terrible, even if it is only at the Useful Idiot 4 pay grade....ooops, I shouldnt have said that.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-08-2009, 05:53 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Reptile face in the 5 pound note!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Actually, the Appeal to Authority and Strawman logical fallacies are two completely different things. I will agree that many in the skeptical community do behave in just the manner you describe, but remember that many in the Alternative Medicine/Flat Earth/Conspiracy crowd behave in just the same manner, refusing to believe anything that modern science has determined.
You basically have one group of people accepting ANY that is mainstream and another group of people accepting NO knowledge that is mainstream. Obviously, both attitudes are equally prejudiced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
What is more, there is a very real body count caused by this attitude. Trying to treat cancer with homeopathy, autism with chelation, and denying vaccines to children because of bad science have a real effect. This is why many in the skeptical movement feel so passionately about it and act the way they do.
I don't trust mainstream medicine either. Thousands of people are killed annually by MDs making a bad diagnosis or by treatment going wrong. I myself had a misdiagnosis twice (by different MDs) and one led to an unnecessary operation. Let people decide whatever treatment they want, I say. If they're stupid enough to get themselves killed by refusing treatment or getting involved in very dangerous treatments, I guess that's just natural selection taking place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
So basically, this one is the God of the Gaps. Just because science has not explained something yet does not mean that the only possible alternative is the supernatural.
I don't believe in anything beyond nature, but I do believe there are parts of nature we haven't yet been able to explain from a scientific point of view. Thus, in my opinion the so-called "supernatural" is just a part of the natural world that science cannot or has not explained.

Using philosophy to fill the gaps is the ONLY option to get a complete model as long as those gaps remain. That's why in my opinion it's very useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
I will agree though that the Eastern philosophies tend to be far less harmful than, say, Catholicism.
Not just far less harmful. Some of these philosophies are actually very beneficial for human consciousness at many levels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
But in my experience debunkers are correct 99% of the time when evaluting the evidence.
It depends on the topic. On some topics, they're actually incorrect 99% of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
And I rarely find a believer who has checked his evidence beyond reading it off David Icke.com.
I rarely find a debunker who has checked his evidence beyond reading it off websites like Nizkor.org or PopSci.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
I really doubt a liar would become a debunker. It's just not exciting enough.
If they have an agenda, they might feel inclined to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
That isn't to say that some of the people who saw reptiles aren't telling the truth. But how can you judge the evidence amongst all the bs?
Of all types of evidence eyewitness testimonies tend to be least credible, so I usually ignore them unless the other evidence demands it.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-08-2009, 04:04 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Reptile face in the 5 pound note!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
You basically have one group of people accepting ANY that is mainstream and another group of people accepting NO knowledge that is mainstream. Obviously, both attitudes are equally prejudiced.
Yes, and I wouldn't claim otherwise. However, the difference is that in the skeptical community we generally want and rely upon proof, rather than belief. Odd discoveries happen all the time in the scientific community, discoveries that are well outside the accepted understanding of things. Those that have merit are tested by other researchers and confirmed, those that arent, fall by the wayside. In the Woo community, they are doggedly held to in evidence to the contrary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
I don't trust mainstream medicine either. Thousands of people are killed annually by MDs making a bad diagnosis or by treatment going wrong. I myself had a misdiagnosis twice (by different MDs) and one led to an unnecessary operation. Let people decide whatever treatment they want, I say. If they're stupid enough to get themselves killed by refusing treatment or getting involved in very dangerous treatments, I guess that's just natural selection taking place.
Yes, mistakes in diagnosis do happen sometimes, and since there is no way to remove the human element from medicine, this will likely always be the case. However. to throw out the baby with the bathwater and disbelieve the science of modern medicine just because some doctors are incompetent is grossly negligent. What is more, those in the public eye like Jenny McCarthy do a real disservice to the public by promoting hysteria and giving out wildly inaccurate information. Very real children are dying of very real diseases thanks to the misinformation of the woo crowd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
I don't believe in anything beyond nature, but I do believe there are parts of nature we haven't yet been able to explain from a scientific point of view. Thus, in my opinion the so-called "supernatural" is just a part of the natural world that science cannot or has not explained.

Using philosophy to fill the gaps is the ONLY option to get a complete model as long as those gaps remain. That's why in my opinion it's very useful.
No, saying "I dont know" and seeking the gaped information is the only way to get a complete model. Trying to trancendentally determine the missing information will at best give you a flawed view of the system in question, and at worst, will lead you in unproductive directions and inhibit your ability to ever find the actual answer. The "God of the Gaps" fallacy refers to more than just deistic explainations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
Not just far less harmful. Some of these philosophies are actually very beneficial for human consciousness at many levels.
Specifically how?
[/quote]
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.

Last edited by EireEngineer : 11-09-2009 at 08:46 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-09-2009, 01:26 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Reptile face in the 5 pound note!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Yes, and I wouldn't claim otherwise. However, the difference is that in the skeptical community we generally want and rely upon proof, rather than belief.
It all depends on the topic. For example, with regards to 9/11 the "skeptic" community has no proof whatsoever. They base their entire opinion on the belief that the CIA or Mossad couldn't and wouldn't commit such a horrible crime on American soil and all evidence of controlled demolition is simply ignored in favor of the debunked NIST report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Odd discoveries happen all the time in the scientific community, discoveries that are well outside the accepted understanding of things. Those that have merit are tested by other researchers and confirmed, those that arent, fall by the wayside.
This is only true in some cases. Especially when a topic is politically sensitive or corporate interests are at stake science is often abandoned for pseudo-science. This is especially the case in social sciences, but also in engineering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Yes, mistakes in diagnosis do happen sometimes, and since there is no way to remove the human element from medicine, this will likely always be the case. However. to throw out the baby with the bathwater and disbelieve the science of modern medicine just because some doctors are incompetent is grossly negligent.
I'm not so sure. In an age when governments are shouting "pandemic" and pushing millions of vaccins for a relatively harmless disease, I find it hard to trust medicine at all. Cancer and HIV treatment seem to do more damage than good and I'm not convinced I'll ever take chemo in case I'm diagnosed with cancer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
No, saying "I dont know" and seeking the gaped information is the only way to get a complete model. Trying to trancendentally determine the missing information will at best give you a flawed view of the system in question, and at worst, will lead you in unproductive directions and inhibit your ability to ever find the actual answer.
Philosophy exists precisely to fill the gaps where science provides no answer. I really don't see why it is better to have an incomplete model than to attempt to complete the model by means of philosophy.

Obviously, any acceptable model should be consistent with the physical universe and not proven wrong by tests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
Not just far less harmful. Some of these philosophies are actually very beneficial for human consciousness at many levels.
Specifically how?
Eastern philosophies like Vedanta and Tao teach you how to find harmony within yourself and with your environment, without forcing you to go to religious services or believe in some inaginary creature in the sky. They help you understand man's place within nature and the way all living things are connected at both a physical and spiritual level.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-09-2009, 03:36 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Reptile face in the 5 pound note!!!!!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by albie
I really doubt a liar would become a debunker. It's just not exciting enough.

If they have an agenda, they might feel inclined to.
What possible agenda could a fat/skinny spotty loser fantasist have that make him a debunker of all the things he believes in?

I just think you are lying to yourself about this. You don't have a cogent argument.


Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by albie
But in my experience debunkers are correct 99% of the time when evaluting the evidence.

It depends on the topic. On some topics, they're actually incorrect 99% of the time.
Which topics? Lumps of aluminium that may or may not be 20,000 years old?



Quote:
>>Quote:
Originally Posted by albie
And I rarely find a believer who has checked his evidence beyond reading it off David Icke.com.

I rarely find a debunker who has checked his evidence beyond reading it off websites like Nizkor.org or PopSci.com.
And therefore it is surely your and their aim to debunk what it on those sites. You rarely see that happen. What you get on 99% of forums and blogs is the same basic arguments that are years old and defunct. None of the arguments of both sides. But on debunking sites you will at least have the theorists' ideas and the debunking. Which is more instructive? Obviously the latter.

Now if people took those debates to the end and we could see where we stood with each theory then we could see how far we have come. But these things only happen on forums like these and they get lost in the space of the web. The same arguments strat up again and again, just like I've seen on here. Pointless.

Last edited by albie : 11-09-2009 at 03:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-09-2009, 03:44 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Reptile face in the 5 pound note!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
What possible agenda could a fat/skinny spotty loser fantasist have that make him a debunker of all the things he believes in?
He could be a staunch defender of Zionism, Democracy, Capitalism, Multi-Culturalism, Christianity and/or other viewpoints and become a "debunker" in an attempt to support his viewpoints.

I just think you are lying to yourself about this. You don't have a cogent argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Quote:
It depends on the topic. On some topics, they're actually incorrect 99% of the time.
Which topics? Lumps of aluminium that may or may not be 20,000 years old?
9/11, the Holocaust and the capitalist oligarchy to name just a few. On these issues they completely ignore the evidence and just parrot the mainstream account ad nauseam, usually combined with insults and a strawman argument here and there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
And therefore it is surely your and their aim to debunk what it on those sites.
I used to do this for several hours a day. Then I started spending my time on more useful activities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
What you get on 99% of forums and blogs is the same basic arguments that are years old and defunct. None of the arguments of both sides. But on debunking sites you will at least have the theorists' ideas and the debunking. Which is more instructive? Obviously the latter.
I see little difference in attitude between "conspiracy theorist" sites and "debunker" sites. Narrowmindedness in combination with arrogance and ignorance prevail on BOTH!

Last edited by Out of the Box : 11-09-2009 at 03:46 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-09-2009, 04:06 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Reptile face in the 5 pound note!!!!!

Quote:
>>
Quote:
Originally Posted by albie
And therefore it is surely your and their aim to debunk what it on those sites.

I used to do this for several hours a day. Then I started spending my time on more useful activities.
Quote:

9/11, the Holocaust and the capitalist oligarchy to name just a few. On these issues they completely ignore the evidence and just parrot the mainstream account ad nauseam, usually combined with insults and a strawman argument here and there.

So you believe you know the final say on theories then? Give it a shot then. Show me the end results.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.