Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > The media
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2009, 02:08 AM

Default Re: Disinformation agents: Alex Jones and Jeff Rense

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolution60 View Post
eric hufschmid is disinfo? can you explain? i thought he was a little far out, but out of all the websites out there, it seems he is not in it for money, nor does he sponsor anything, or even reference much of truth websites out there. he calls out lots of disinfo websites and personalities
The problem with Hufschmid is :
  • his website looks pathetic (and very similar to that other disinfo site judicial.inc)
  • his videos are pathetic
  • he started out as one of many 9/11 truthseekers. Then, in a short time, there developed a network around him (with folks like Mike Delaney) and all started whining about "zionists" in the most uninformed and obnoxious way.
  • he falsely accuses many genuine truthseekers out there, creating confusion and paranoida
  • most of his information is poorly referenced and poorly argumented
  • he mentions 9/11, the Holocaust and the moon landing conspiracy on one side. Either topic is hard to swallow for most people, which makes mentioning all three on one site not a good idea.
  • He's tied with Christopher Bollyn, another known disinformant (who has an Israeli wife)
Besides that, I'd also like to mention that his sister is said to have married into the family of Rupert Murdoch. I once asked Hufschmid in an email about it and he refused to answer.

Anyway, Hufschmid seems like he's planted to make "conspiracy theorists" and especially anti-zionist "conspiracy theorists" look like paranoid antisemitic fools, to sow confusion and paranoia among anti-zionist "conspiracy theorists" and to avoid anti-zionist "conspiracy theorists" reading far more reliable sources like Israel Shahak, David Duke, Kevin MacDonald, Edgar J Steele, Norman Finkelstein, Israel Shamir, ...

Old 11-21-2009, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gay Secretary View Post
American Scofflaw is a site you can trust
I took a second look.

Maybe I was too quick to delete your previous posts.

I'll see about restoring them.
Old 06-23-2010, 09:13 AM

Hi, this is a really good topic and I think that you can find some others good documentary on this site : :: Download Free Political Documentaries And Watch Many Interesting, Controversial Free Documentary Films On That You Wont Find On The TV! ::
Old 08-01-2010, 06:25 PM

Alex Jones is definitely a corrupt disinformation agent as I have been censored many times just trying to post website links on his channel such as links to Jesse Ventura, links to my Care2 petition and other comments and links that were very informative and truthful. I think Jones is controled by several insane lawyers who are bent on censoring the truth especially when someone has many lawyers with racketeering enterprise activity so what does that make Jones et al?? Here is one link that gets ersed immediately when I post it. It reads as follows:

Check out my petition if you want to see racketeering and Tyranny insanely perpetrated on one person here in the United states, read my Care2 petition below, thx.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com­&.../­kevinw47....
Old 11-12-2010, 10:58 AM

“The Illuminati knows the people are going to find out about them …the best thing they can do is call your attention towards something else & say that’s that. So they have reflected the attention on Zionism …The only problem is that most of the people in the Illuminati aren’t Jews. Their founders were Jews by birth, but not by religion. But most of its leaders, except for the Rothschilds, are Gaelic: Scotch or French Gaelic. It’s got nothing to do with Jews. Families & most of the people serving on the Grand Druid, their family trees go back to the pagan temples in Rome & Greece & England, to the original priesthood. Some go back as far as Egypt & Babylon. It’s got nothing to do with the Jews.”

At the same time, its clear the Rothschilds, a family of Sabbatean Jewish Cabalists, top the Illuminati hierarchy: HOWEVER, most jews dont belong to any org. and intermarry and are, once again, being an escape goat for the zionists.. Orthodox jews get shafted every time !!!. always.....these bastards kill jews christians,muslims, makes no difference, , wars mean $$$$

Last edited by JBoy : 11-12-2010 at 11:06 AM.
Old 03-16-2011, 06:47 AM

Dont know if this has been posted yet....

Alex Jones on 'The View' discussing Charlie Sheen. Very suspect.

How does a guy like Jones get on a big show like that plugging his site and everything?

"Gentlemen you cant fight in here, this is the War Room!"

My Blog:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.