Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2009, 01:23 PM

Default What's Happening To America ?

Has anyone else noticed that things have not been the same since the terrorist attack on September 11, 2001? - - we've experienced
catastrophic disasters from floods, tornadoes, hurricanes and fires from drought, etc. on a scale never known before in all of history. Not
only that, but the greed and corruption that has been brought to light recently makes me and most others wonder what's become of this
nation and where is it heading.

I would not believe anything of this sort could or would happen if it wasn't written out so clearly about what's to come, but the evidence
is undeniable. Here's the forecast for OUR very near future.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ iDDD327_INDEX_21_____.html

Ana

Old 04-04-2009, 02:20 PM
Banned

Default Re: What's Happening To America ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaA View Post
Has anyone else noticed that things have not been the same since the terrorist attack on September 11, 2001? - - we've experienced
catastrophic disasters from floods, tornadoes, hurricanes and fires from drought, etc. on a scale never known before in all of history. Not
only that, but the greed and corruption that has been brought to light recently makes me and most others wonder what's become of this

I would not believe anything of this sort could or would happen if it wasn't written out so clearly about what's to come, but the evidence

Ana
Ana, how do I tell you this. Hmm..ok, I guess I got to just come out and say it: You are insane. I hate to be rude, but it is obvious you're a religious fanatic who suffers from D.B.S.D (Delusional Belief System Disorder). You're disorder makes you believe that you're dead Jew god is going to do something for you.
I am sorry, but Jesus is dead and he is not coming back. Furthermore, whatever Fundy church you intend is full of horseshit and is nothing more then a cult of fanatics.
The Bible is an old book written by Jews who had a serious case of sun stroke and ignorance. They believed many things in their primitive ways, and most of it was horseshit. Remember anna, in those days an epileptic seizure was thought to be caused by a demon, because these primitive, superstitious, half-drunk Jews with sun stroke were taught by equally ignorant, drunk and superstious Rabbis that it was so.
The good news is the D.B.S.D IS treatable. Only you can free yourself from this load of horseshit.
Old 04-04-2009, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
Ana, how do I tell you this. Hmm..ok, I guess I got to just come out and say it: You are insane. I hate to be rude, but it is obvious you're a religious fanatic who suffers from D.B.S.D (Delusional Belief System Disorder). You're disorder makes you believe that you're dead Jew god is going to do something for you.
I am sorry, but Jesus is dead and he is not coming back. Furthermore, whatever Fundy church you intend is full of horseshit and is nothing more then a cult of fanatics.
The Bible is an old book written by Jews who had a serious case of sun stroke and ignorance. They believed many things in their primitive ways, and most of it was horseshit. Remember anna, in those days an epileptic seizure was thought to be caused by a demon, because these primitive, superstitious, half-drunk Jews with sun stroke were taught by equally ignorant, drunk and superstious Rabbis that it was so.
The good news is the D.B.S.D IS treatable. Only you can free yourself from this load of horseshit.
No need to hold back on your opinions.

Old 04-13-2009, 05:59 AM

Ime with Anna, she is absolutely correct in what she says, also ive noticed that British and American Governments have lowered their standards of common decency. Torture is being legitimized for one, torture was always condemned by Britain and America as barbaric, not so any more, they have both used it.

End of Days anyone?
Old 05-05-2009, 06:49 AM

Default A Bit of Trivia For You.

You can sell tickets to it ...

"You can sell tickets to it ...," is a phrase used to assure someone
that a certain thing is going to happen or will get done. Here's a bit
of trivia for you as to where the phrase came from.

The early days prophet Jonah was told by God to prophesy that the
great city of Nineveh would be overthrown in 40 days. So, after
Jonah prophesied to the king of Nineveh, the king ordered all of his
people to give up their sins. Jonah had gone to the "outside" of the
city, set up a booth, and so-to-speak, began selling tickets to the
event of Nineveh being destroyed.

Jonah's prophecy of destruction in forty days never came to pass as
the people of Nineveh had repented. However, a few years later,
Nineveh once again turned from God, and it was then totally
destroyed. The story that Jonah actually sold tickets to the event
had never actually taken place. This part of Jonah's prophecy was
simply fabricated by modern day preachers so as to make the Book
of Jonah more interesting.

Modern preachers created the false teaching that, "If a person even
appears to make a mistake in their prophecies, they are a false
prophet," to discredit modern day prophets, so as to allow
preachers to escape God's scrutiny. The Book of Jonah however
proves that God does not always do as He tells His prophets to
prophesy. This fact makes it quite clear that modern day
preachers, knowing full well that is the case, simply fabricated the
false teaching that "prophets can never be wrong, otherwise they
are false prophets."

Whereas, God's purpose for having prophets has always been to
teach, or to otherwise correct the church. That is, to edify it, as an
editor corrects the copy in his newspaper. So, with today's "God
loves you, He will never do you harm, in fact, He wants you to be
rich" teachings in churches; pastors, preachers and teachers really
can't AFFORD to have their congregations listening to prophets, for
fear of being exposed for their own church's teaching of lies and
false doctrines.

Moreover, the fact that you hear a prophecy, then it doesn't come
to pass "on time," does NOT mean it won't come to pass... In fact,
that usually means nothing more than that your nation and its
people have been both warned, and advised, to get their act
together, and to KEEP it together, or suffer the consequences.

Ana
Old 11-08-2009, 10:51 PM

Thumbs up Re: What's Happening To America ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
excellent..
Old 11-09-2009, 05:35 PM

It looks like the comfy place Christians have created with their imaginations is now reaping the worst imagined things of God.

______________GOD_BLESS_AMERICA_DDD.html

Ana
Old 11-10-2009, 02:17 AM

I see three possible explanations :
  • these events (or some of them) are fabricated to tighten the grip of the federal government (and especially FEMA) on the US population.
  • there events (or some of them) are the consequence of a changing climate.
  • these events (or some of them) are the consequence of the dumbing down of the masses, leading to increasing stupidity and incompetence.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:14 AM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaA View Post

Ana
What a gross overstatement. Natural disasters happen all the time, and there is nothing special about the ones we have had in recent years. Doom and gloomers aside, the Dust Bowl period was far worse.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
What a gross overstatement. Natural disasters happen all the time, and there is nothing special about the ones we have had in recent years. Doom and gloomers aside, the Dust Bowl period was far worse.
Speaking of the Dust Bowl period, you should check out the 1943 issues of SS-publication "Germanische Leithefte". The one I own deals specifically with the US and contains an interesting article on the cause of the Dust Bowl as well as many articles on other American problems. It's very interesting if you want to get a different view of '30s and '40s USA.