Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > War on Terror Charade
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 11-09-2009, 02:12 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!


Then please explain what happened to the central columns? Why were traces of nano-thermite found (are you suggesting they were planted?)? Why did the buildings go straight down at near full speed rather than just break in the middle as one would expect?

Without an answer to these questions, I find it hard to take any option other than controlled demolition seriously.

Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 11-09-2009, 08:04 AM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
Then please explain what happened to the central columns? Why were traces of nano-thermite found (are you suggesting they were planted?)? Why did the buildings go straight down at near full speed rather than just break in the middle as one would expect?

Without an answer to these questions, I find it hard to take any option other than controlled demolition seriously.
I would love to see the report where nano-thermite was found. Care to link?
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 11-09-2009, 11:43 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
I would love to see the report where nano-thermite was found. Care to link?
Here are two articles (by the same author) referring to the study (they use the term "aluminothermic explosives" instead of nanothermite, though) :
- Thermitic Pyrotechnics in the WTC Made Simple - Three Points of Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe that Anyone Can Understand
- Explosives Found in World Trade Center Dust

Here's a video on the topic.

Last edited by Out of the Box : 11-09-2009 at 11:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 11-09-2009, 08:18 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
I would be more convinced if it wasnt a single source claim, but I will take a look.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 11-10-2009, 02:10 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
I would be more convinced if it wasnt a single source claim, but I will take a look.
Let me know your findings. I'm curious
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 11-10-2009, 08:34 AM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Talking Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
Let me know your findings. I'm curious
OK, will do. I should let you know what it would take to change my mind first, and you can tell me if it is reasonable.

1. The samples must have provenance. There must be some way to prove, within a reasonable doubt, that they are actually from ground zero, and not just cooked up in a garage.

2. The material must be capable of burning at the advertised temperature. This seems like the easiest one to satisfy, and it looks like it has.

3. There must be a feasible application method. Its no good if the explosive you are using is difficult or impossible to emplace, or blows up during the elevator ride.

I dont think it should be too hard to prove these, if this is indeed what happened. I will keep researching this week and let you know what I find by the weekend.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 11-10-2009, 08:43 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
1. The samples must have provenance. There must be some way to prove, within a reasonable doubt, that they are actually from ground zero, and not just cooked up in a garage.
How do we do this? How can one prove the origin of these samples?

As you probably know, ground zero was locked down and "cleaned up" by FEMA soon after 9/11 making a thorough independent investigation at the site impossible (which is already suspicious). I'm not sure how these people got their samples, but it couldn't have been easy to obtain them (if they're genuine).

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
3. There must be a feasible application method. Its no good if the explosive you are using is difficult or impossible to emplace, or blows up during the elevator ride.
As a layman in this area, I have no way of judging this myself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
I dont think it should be too hard to prove these, if this is indeed what happened. I will keep researching this week and let you know what I find by the weekend.
Great. I'll be looking forward to your findings.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 11-11-2009, 10:03 PM
revolution60 revolution60 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 58
Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

watch this, and then if you have the balls, watch the other 27 parts to this, and tell me that all of this is pure coincidence

Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 11-12-2009, 07:24 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Yawn. 27 parts? In other words' bombard yourself with lots of circumstantial evidence and feel your mind bowing to the pressure to believe!'

It's a truther mind f*ck. Samo.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 11-12-2009, 08:38 AM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolution60 View Post
watch this, and then if you have the balls, watch the other 27 parts to this, and tell me that all of this is pure coincidence

YouTube - 911 Hidden in Hollywood - Part 1
I might have looked at it if you were not so insulting in your post.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Some compelling evidence that blueangel actually is smurfette George_Bush The effects of the NWO 5 09-20-2007 10:20 AM
Evidence WTC7 Was A Controlled Demolition George_Bush War on Terror Charade 0 09-15-2007 12:26 PM
FBI says, "No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11" SeC Opinions 9 09-09-2006 01:28 PM
EVIDENCE OF DRY RUN ATTACK JUST PRIOR TO 7/7! TheSavage General Conspiracy Discussion 2 08-10-2005 02:11 PM
Illuminati Conspiracy Part One: A Precise Exegesis On The Available Evidence AISB_Watch Alternate History 1 08-05-2005 07:07 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.