Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-2009, 10:28 PM

Default Re: The Elite Monitoring our Dreams?

Yeah.

Right.

The Elite monitor our dreams because this is possible and they have nothing better to do.

Just the same as Santa Claus delivers presents to every house in America on Christmas Eve.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-12-2009 at 10:56 PM.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:43 PM

Send a message via AIM to samsamsonsoy
Unhappy Re: The Elite Monitoring our Dreams?

Global wireless mind control grid. They are not monitoring your dreams but transmitting the dream itself. They cannot read your mind. They can transmit to your mind. The process is reversed. The truth is, they do not track you, they scheduled you. You are not ever a rebel, even when you are dissenting. That was scheduled !!! There is a matrix.

New World Order Conspiracies - Home
Old 05-22-2010, 07:10 PM
Banned

Thumbs up Re: The Elite Monitoring our Dreams?

Yes, they can monitor your dreams. In my dreams I have seen them peeking around corners or looking over the bushes, etc. and the last time they did it I grabbed my AR15 and chased them. I followed them to a portal which they use to enter all dreams, anyones dream. Every night I stand guard over this portal and I see them creeping up to it to enter but I always fire off a few rounds and they run away like little girls. So, you don't have to worry about them any more, I got ya covered. Sleep well, my brutha.
Old 05-23-2010, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoqEL22 View Post
I dream every night and remember mostly all of my dreams. Yet, there was one dream I had that disturbed me a bit. I wont go into detail about it but I will tell you the major point I remember about it. I was at my old workplace in downtown and for some reason the "silverados"( think in terms of coding here, silver, badge =D) were chasing me. I was in a car and wound up in the parking lot of my old work place. I got out of the car and the "silverados" raised their guns at me and told me to get on the ground. I immediately manifested a hand gun and shot the "silverado" nearest to me with the gun pulled in his forehead, lol. The "silverado" did not die, but that isn't the weird part. He looked at the other silverados with confused and dumbfounded looks on their faces and said, " He just shot me, I can't believe he just shot at us ". Now, this was rather startling because first of all I thought it was my dream, second of all I had the feeling that I was being monitored or tested for some reasons. After that, I never had a dreams of the Silverados ever again, which I had numerous dreams of them bullying me and such. Do you believe the higher-ups have the ability to monitor and engage us in our dreams?
This is reminiscent of the MKULTRA Program and "The Chair", dream interaction and monitoring.
I suppose with the modern advances in Quantum Computing and Brain/Device Interfaces it would be possible to do, but as to actually targeting a specific person, well that would be hard.
They would have to have some way to get a Harmonic signature of you first.
Had any brain scans or medical procedures lately?
That is one possible way that it could be done.
Old 05-23-2010, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starwarp2000 View Post
This is reminiscent of the MKULTRA Program and "The Chair", dream interaction and monitoring.
I suppose with the modern advances in Quantum Computing and Brain/Device Interfaces it would be possible to do, but as to actually targeting a specific person, well that would be hard.
They would have to have some way to get a Harmonic signature of you first.
Had any brain scans or medical procedures lately?
That is one possible way that it could be done.
What is "The Chair" that was used in the MKULTRA program and how is it that you know about it?

What is a harmonic signature?
Old 05-24-2010, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
What is "The Chair" that was used in the MKULTRA program and how is it that you know about it?

What is a harmonic signature?
The chair was the aim of the MKULTRA program, and from it came the use of it's powers in the STARGATE program.
It is a pscycho-active amplifier and the subject who operated it had to go through years of training, and it mostly ended in madness for the operator.
I suppose the knowledge of it comes from years of research and FOI searches, any investigator into the project can tell you about it.

As for the harmonic signature, well, every human being has a unique quantum harmonic state at any given time and place on the face of the planet (it is what makes you a unique consciousness).
If all the people on the planet combined make up a harmonic signature plus all the life forms, the extraction of individual harmonics is very hard (It is based on a probabilistic algorithm). The latter part of the STARGATE program used this fact to target individuals across the globe.
It would be very hard to target an individual without first having a 'signature' of their harmonic field.
That was what i was conveying.
Old 05-24-2010, 07:26 AM

Ridley Scott is the master of dream-weavers.
Old 05-24-2010, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starwarp2000 View Post
The chair was the aim of the MKULTRA program, and from it came the use of it's powers in the STARGATE program.
It is a pscycho-active amplifier and the subject who operated it had to go through years of training, and it mostly ended in madness for the operator.
I suppose the knowledge of it comes from years of research and FOI searches, any investigator into the project can tell you about it.

As for the harmonic signature, well, every human being has a unique quantum harmonic state at any given time and place on the face of the planet (it is what makes you a unique consciousness).
If all the people on the planet combined make up a harmonic signature plus all the life forms, the extraction of individual harmonics is very hard (It is based on a probabilistic algorithm). The latter part of the STARGATE program used this fact to target individuals across the globe.
It would be very hard to target an individual without first having a 'signature' of their harmonic field.
That was what i was conveying.
The CHAIR was the AIM of MKULTRA and was a psycho-active amplifier and the person who operated it had to go through years of training and it almost always ended in the operator going mad??

THE CHAIR comes from the use of its' powers in the Star Gate program??

The Star Gate program used a person's harmonic signature to target them around the globe??

How do they know a person's harmonic signature and how do they target them around the globe?

Looking up the Star Gate program in Wikipedia it describes a CIA/Miitary program of reserach into the paranormal and remote viewing.
Old 05-24-2010, 09:26 AM

Send a message via MSN to ibeme

if they did have the technology no they wouldnt use it to catch criminals cause that would include telling everyone that they have that technology which in turn if you use your head....would not be in there intrests. i aint saying they reading our dreams or anything.....just saying that if they could...no you wouldnt no about it
Old 05-25-2010, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
The CHAIR was the AIM of MKULTRA and was a psycho-active amplifier and the person who operated it had to go through years of training and it almost always ended in the operator going mad??

THE CHAIR comes from the use of its' powers in the Star Gate program??

The Star Gate program used a person's harmonic signature to target them around the globe??

How do they know a person's harmonic signature and how do they target them around the globe?

Looking up the Star Gate program in Wikipedia it describes a CIA/Miitary program of reserach into the paranormal and remote viewing.
Quote:
Project MKULTRA, or MK-ULTRA, was the code name for a covert, illegal CIA human research program, run by the Office of Scientific Intelligence. This official U.S. government program began in the early 1950s, continuing at least through the late 1960s, and it used United States and Canadian citizens as its test subjects.The published evidence indicates that Project MKULTRA involved the surreptitious use of many types of drugs, as well as other methods, to manipulate individual mental states and to alter brain function.
Project MKULTRA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
The Stargate Project was the umbrella code name of one of several sub-projects established by the U.S. Federal Government to investigate the reality, and potential military and domestic applications, of psychic phenomena, particularly "remote viewing": the purported ability to psychically "see" events, sites, or information from a great distance.
Stargate Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
The Montauk Project was alleged to be a series of secret United States government projects conducted at Camp Hero or Montauk Air Force Station on Montauk, Long Island for the purpose of developing psychological warfare techniques and exotic research including time travel.
Montauk Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These three projects are related as they all explore the sub-set of the human minds interaction with it's environment.
There was cross-pollination throughout these programs existence: Data from one program seeded study in another.

As to the effects of the chair:

Quote:
People had their psychic abilities enhanced to the point where they could materialize objects out of thin air. Stewart Swerdlow claims to have been involved in the Montauk Project, and as a result, he says, his “psionic” faculties were boosted, but at the cost of emotional and psychological instability, post-traumatic stress disorder, and other issues, including being programmed with microchips, and also through the use of “psychotronic mind control”.
On harmonic signatures, this is very involved and includes the use of probability and mapping of the human bio-energetic fields to particular space-time co-ordinates.
So to "find" a target, one has to isolate their particular harmonic from all the harmonics of the local environment.
Then once a particular harmonic is measured the next step is a refinement phase involving placing the person at a particular time-space vector, this gives a "probability best guess" that this is the target required.
Then using this data, which is programmed into the chair, the isolation phase can begin. Where all noise is removed from the system by honing in on the target.
After this the 'subject' may be interrogated and influenced remotely.

As i said, this is a very involved process and explanation of it requires some very heavy mathematics.

Hope you have the general idea.