Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-2009, 08:59 PM

Question Major Malik Nadil Hasan - A Manchurian candidate wired to go?

It appears the gumshoes of the Far Right are at it again. An Army Major, a former Walter Reed Hospital psychiatrist no less, has recently run amok on a US Army base, killing 13 and wounding numerous others. Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan, an American of Palestinian heritage and a Muslim with supposed "radical" Islamic ties, has gone down in infamy as the worst mass murderer in US military history. But was it really of his own doing??? I don't think so...

No, this one absolutely reeks to the core of conspiracy... Particularly, it appears to be the result the of the brainwashing or "mind bending" of a susceptible, target individual by operatives of the political Far Right - in effect, to achieve the goals and political objectives of these warped, pathological ideologues...In this case, a bloody mass murder fills the need....

No, I really couldn't conceive of a more effective, albeit diabolical scheme to completely discredit the Democrats and particularly the OBama Presidency. It makes the oft-mentioned "War on Terror" look like a total charade under the Democrats watch. Why,"we can't even keep our military bases free from the scourge of radical Islam , much less protect the greater homeland." This is undoubtably what people will come to think, and the perpetrators of this crime know it..., very well...

So where did this crime take place?? An Army base..., in TEXAS..., ideological homeland to George W. Bush. Home of the Bush Lair... Where else??? This is getting scary, folks....

George W. Bush's father, George H.W. Bush, was the long time head of the CIA. Do you suppose he still maintains contacts there? Looks like it. And he's been garnering their cloak and dagger/black box support for quite some time....., for Bush Jr. and the Republican Party.. But particularly for Bush Jr.

Only this time, the gumshoes of the Far Right may have bitten off more than they could possibly chew... The Army Brass would almost certainly know what was going on here..., and I imagine they are quite enraged by now. That is, if they weren't complicit in this atrocity. I don't think so. They must be sickened by the site of such a bloody carnage involving their own officers and foot-soldiers - on their own cloistered piece of land.

So "batten down the hatches" America, the Far Right is utilizing (ie. murdering) anyone who could possibly be of poliitical use to them - here, and most disturbingly, members of the US Armed Forces. And they have all the tools, the operatives, and the complete psychopathological makeup to carry out anything against a potential ideological foe. Any atrocity you could possibly even imagine.

Last edited by Fahrenheit 912 : 09-14-2010 at 09:32 PM. Reason: <span class=""highlights">deletingspan
Old 11-12-2009, 10:14 PM

Default Re: Major Malik Nadil Hasan - A Manchurian candidate wired to go?

Your use of the term "Manchurian Candidate" is inaccurate.

This term more commonly applies to POW's of WWII who were incarcerated in Manchuria, China and supposedly brainwashed.

Depending on the definition of its extent, Manchuria either falls entirely within China, or is divided between China and Russia.

Mind controlled assassin would be more appropriate.

I fail to see how the tragic event at Fort Hood, in your opinion, was orchestrated to discredit the democrats and the Obama presidency.

Inasmuch as Hasan was a Muslim, I would suggest that, if this tragic event was planned, the goal would be to further instill fear of Muslims and the religion of Islam.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-12-2009 at 10:19 PM.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:05 PM

Kindly remember, Farenheit 912, that you are no longer on speaking terms with me.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:05 PM

I request, however, that you delete your duplicate post.
Old 11-13-2009, 03:34 AM

Farenheit! I've heard on the grapevine that YOU are the next target for a mind probe. You will be made to kill. Do not return home, run for the hills.
Old 11-13-2009, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Farenheit! I've heard on the grapevine that YOU are the next target for a mind probe. You will be made to kill. Do not return home, run for the hills.
Naaah.... We're all pretty much irrelevant here, anyway. At least let's hope so...
Old 11-13-2009, 05:11 PM
Woo Nemesis

I think it is pretty safe to say that political correctness is responsible for the tragedy at Ft Hood.
Old 11-14-2009, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahrenheit 912 View Post
Naaah.... We're all pretty much irrelevant here, anyway. At least let's hope so...

No, I'm telling you. I have friends on the inside and they want you to wipe us all out. You will see a great number of gray cars soon. That is the trigger. They want you for sure.
Old 11-14-2009, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
No, I'm telling you. I have friends on the inside and they want you to wipe us all out. You will see a great number of gray cars soon. That is the trigger. They want you for sure.
Gray cars filled with radical Freemasons, wearing the blue helmets of UN peacekeepers?? Oh my God, they're here already!! By the way, what is your name and street address?

Last edited by Fahrenheit 912 : 11-14-2009 at 08:11 PM.