Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2009, 12:15 AM

Default Re: I didn't believe it until today

Couldn't say who was first. either my father grandfather or uncle.

Old 10-28-2009, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
"Why doesn't the majority of the population of the world understand this great conspiracy?

(1) Because they are brainwashed from cradle to grave.

(2) Because conspiracy theorists have been labeled as goofy."

Sorry, but I have been on a lot of conspiracy forums and there are so many goofs and morons on these sites to put off anyone with an open mind.

The evidence for conspiracy does not stack up to anything credible. That's a fact. Why should anyone with a logical mind obey bad evidence?

People who believe in conspiracy don't need any evidence. They believed from the start. Because it answers certain needs in them.
your a shill, or a programmed noob, which one is it?
Old 10-29-2009, 04:24 AM

>>your a shill, or a programmed noob, which one is it?

If I'm a shill then I operate with no training and no funding and in fact no attempt has been made, by whatever organisation I work for, to even tell me I am a shill.

I am a conspiracy fan who looked at the evidence and saw little or nothing.

Ok, I'm lying. I'm an experimental reptile human hybrid. The goal is to create a physical body that betrays no sign of reptile physiognmy. I am the latest test. It has been a success and a failure. By rights I should have killed myself by now so I can report back to the dark planes. I'm having a slight problem as the new process, which involves being implanted into the body at birth alongside the human soul, has resulted in me losing my memory. This has also caused a merging of my soul and the soul of the unwitting host; who happens to be a notorious coward. I'm forced to wait until this body dies naturally. I am able to tell you all this as you will now treat this as a joke. I command you to treat this as a joke.

There. It is done. Feel free to treat this as a joke.

By the way, Swine flu is designed to deter the 2012 genome shift. That one's for free.
Old 11-14-2009, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
>>your a shill, or a programmed noob, which one is it?

If I'm a shill then I operate with no training and no funding and in fact no attempt has been made, by whatever organisation I work for, to even tell me I am a shill.

I am a conspiracy fan who looked at the evidence and saw little or nothing.

Ok, I'm lying. I'm an experimental reptile human hybrid. The goal is to create a physical body that betrays no sign of reptile physiognmy. I am the latest test. It has been a success and a failure. By rights I should have killed myself by now so I can report back to the dark planes. I'm having a slight problem as the new process, which involves being implanted into the body at birth alongside the human soul, has resulted in me losing my memory. This has also caused a merging of my soul and the soul of the unwitting host; who happens to be a notorious coward. I'm forced to wait until this body dies naturally. I am able to tell you all this as you will now treat this as a joke. I command you to treat this as a joke.

There. It is done. Feel free to treat this as a joke.

By the way, Swine flu is designed to deter the 2012 genome shift. That one's for free.

just as i thought, your a shill LOL
Old 11-14-2009, 06:38 AM

An attempt to demonstrate how easy it is to fake being a David Icke.