Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2009, 07:05 AM

Default Re: What 911 conspiracy???

Quote:
Originally Posted by duvoduvo View Post
Oh YES... Who has the most to gain??? Well It can ONLY be one person that does not fear persecution, the USA or war... ...And I believe I might just know who!?...
It's not a person but an ethnic group spelled J - E - W - S and most in particular elite Jewish banking dynasties like the Rothschilds and the Warburgs who attempt to use Kabbalist/Talmudic prophesy and Zionist ideology to unite the Jews in their world conquest.

Old 11-17-2009, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
It's not a person but an ethnic group spelled J - E - W - S and most in particular elite Jewish banking dynasties like the Rothschilds and the Warburgs who attempt to use Kabbalist/Talmudic prophesy and Zionist ideology to unite the Jews in their world conquest.
The JEWS have already achieved world conquest.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
The JEWS have already achieved world conquest.
Not yet. They have a tight grip on North-America and Western-Europe, but their influence on other parts of the world is still limited.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Not yet. They have a tight grip on North-America and Western-Europe, but their influence on other parts of the world is still limited.
WRONG.

The Jews have already achieved world conquest.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:55 AM

Quote:
WRONG.

The Jews have already achieved world conquest.
Again, wrong. On what do you base such a silly assumption?

It's easy to tell how powerful Jews are in any specific country. The degree of Jewish influence in society is pretty much equivalent to the amount of enforced "Holocaust education" and the amount of support for Israel expressed by politicians and media in the respective country.
Old 11-18-2009, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Again, wrong. On what do you base such a silly assumption?

It's easy to tell how powerful Jews are in any specific country. The degree of Jewish influence in society is pretty much equivalent to the amount of enforced "Holocaust education" and the amount of support for Israel expressed by politicians and media in the respective country.
If you think my assumption is silly, I suggest that you have a lot of catching up to do.

I'd volunteer to tutor you, but I don't have the time and/or desire.
Old 11-18-2009, 04:34 AM

Quote:
If you think my assumption is silly, I suggest that you have a lot of catching up to do.
I've heard Benjamin Friedman's infamous speech, I've read Kevin MadDonald's "Culture of Critique", I've read David Duke's "Jewish Supremacism", I've read GL Rockwell's "White Power", I've read Ben Klassen's "Nature's Eternal Religion", I've read "Mein Kampf", I've read "the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion", I've read Henry Ford's "The International Jew" and I've read a load of more obscure books on the topic as well as dozens of sites varying from academic level (Occidental Observer) to gutter level (judicial-inc). It is you who has a lot of catching up to do if you seriously believe that countries like Russia, Iran and Venezuela are all under Jewish control.

Quote:
I'd volunteer to tutor you, but I don't have the time and/or desire.
You tutor me? That's rich !
Old 11-19-2009, 11:32 PM

Quote:
I've heard Benjamin Friedman's infamous speech, I've read Kevin MadDonald's "Culture of Critique", I've read David Duke's "Jewish Supremacism", I've read GL Rockwell's "White Power", I've read Ben Klassen's "Nature's Eternal Religion", I've read "Mein Kampf", I've read "the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion", I've read Henry Ford's "The International Jew" and I've read a load of more obscure books on the topic as well as dozens of sites varying from academic level (Occidental Observer) to gutter level (judicial-inc). It is you who has a lot of catching up to do if you seriously believe that countries like Russia, Iran and Venezuela are all under Jewish control.

You tutor me? That's rich !
Obviously, all of your reading hasn't been beneficial.

You're still behind the eight ball.

Yes.

Me tutoring you would be very rich.

Read my posts and threads and consider you've been tutored and, therefore, very rich in knowledge, wisdom and LOGIC!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-20-2009 at 12:01 AM.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Obviously, all of your reading hasn't been beneficial.

You're still behind the eight ball.
... because I don't buy into the silly claims that Jews already run Asia, Africa and South-America?!?

ROFL

Quote:
Me tutoring you would be very rich.
Expensive perhaps, but I doubt I could learn anything concerning you haven't shown to have any in depth knowledge.

Quote:
Read my posts and threads and consider you've been tutored and, therefore, very rich in knowledge, wisdom and LOGIC!
Your posts are only good for a laugh.