Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-19-2009, 03:59 AM
The Pious One's Avatar
The Pious One The Pious One is offline
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Brisbane Australia
Posts: 15
Default Re: Mammon-Ra: God of the Jews..(Money.)


Quote:
Originally Posted by WonkTheDog View Post
FACT: The Nazi Party is a puppet of the Elders of Zion and is still active in Guatemala.
this is the absolute truth and i whole heartedly agree

__________________
"My wife asks me for money all day, what does she buy? how should i know i never give her any"
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-16-2009, 07:59 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Mammon-Ra: God of the Jews..(Money.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonkTheDog View Post
FACT: The Nazi Party is a puppet of the Elders of Zion and is still active in Guatemala.
Wrong. The Nazis were the greatest enemy the Elders of Zion had encountered since the French revolution and they were destroyed precisely for that reason.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-16-2009, 07:41 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Mammon-Ra: God of the Jews..(Money.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
Wrong. The Nazis were the greatest enemy the Elders of Zion had encountered since the French revolution and they were destroyed precisely for that reason.
Both comments represent an OPINION.

Therefore, neither can be considered as right or wrong.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-16-2009 at 08:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-17-2009, 01:47 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Mammon-Ra: God of the Jews..(Money.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Both comments represent an OPINION.

Therefore, neither can be considered as right or wrong.
Wrong again. It's not a matter of opinion but a matter of historical accuracy. Either the Nazis were wilful puppets of the oligarchy or they were the greatest enemies the oligarchy has ever had. They can't have been both. In fact, both viewpoints are diametrically opposed.

Anyway, just check out era Nazi authors like Anton Zischka or Giselher Wirsing. At times, I felt I was reading a 21st century anti-NWO work when I was reading their work (that was surprisingly objective with regards to Jews), especially with respect to American imperialism. Nevertheless, this sort of literature is typical for Nazi Germany and it makes no sense they would publish material that explosive if they were just pawns of the oligarchy themselves.

Last edited by Out of the Box : 11-17-2009 at 01:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-17-2009, 09:49 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Mammon-Ra: God of the Jews..(Money.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
Wrong again. It's not a matter of opinion but a matter of historical accuracy. Either the Nazis were wilful puppets of the oligarchy or they were the greatest enemies the oligarchy has ever had. They can't have been both. In fact, both viewpoints are diametrically opposed.

Anyway, just check out era Nazi authors like Anton Zischka or Giselher Wirsing. At times, I felt I was reading a 21st century anti-NWO work when I was reading their work (that was surprisingly objective with regards to Jews), especially with respect to American imperialism. Nevertheless, this sort of literature is typical for Nazi Germany and it makes no sense they would publish material that explosive if they were just pawns of the oligarchy themselves.
Wrong.

Just as your comment and the OP's comment are opinions, this also applies to the authors you have mentioned.

Just because you believe what they wrote in published books, doesn't make it fact.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-17-2009 at 10:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-18-2009, 01:51 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Mammon-Ra: God of the Jews..(Money.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Wrong.

Just as your comment and the OP's comment are opinions, this also applies to the authors you have mentioned.
Again = EITHER the Nazis were ENEMIES of the NWO or they were PART of the NWO. There is NO WAY both can be right, so it's not a matter of opinion but a matter of fact.

Logic really doesn't seem to be your cup of tea, I guess, but I wouldn't expect more from a Christian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Just because you believe what they wrote in published books, doesn't make it fact.
It's not a matter of whether or not what was in those books is true. It's about the fact that they exposed the New World Order in a way reminiscent of Noam Chomsky, Alex Jones, Kevin MacDonald, David Duke and many other authors today. And unlike Alex Jones, their case was actually pretty strong.

Anyway, people can figure this out for themselves. Try finding some era Nazi books on British or American imperialism in a language you can read and you'll know what I'm talking about.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-18-2009, 01:56 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Mammon-Ra: God of the Jews..(Money.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
Again = EITHER the Nazis were ENEMIES of the NWO or they were PART of the NWO. There is NO WAY both can be right, so it's not a matter of opinion but a matter of fact.

I didn't say that both can be right.

I said that each is of their own opinion which makes neither right and/or wrong.

Obviously you have a reading comprehension problem.

It is not a matter of fact, as you say, but a matter of differing opinions.

This realism seems to escape you.


Logic really doesn't seem to be your cup of tea, I guess, but I wouldn't expect more from a Christian

Logic is my cup of tea and I have demonstrated such.

You, on the other hand, have demonstrated an inability to comprehend the written word.

That's why your rebuttal is lame.

So, you refer to me as a Christian because you have deemed in your own mind that a Christian is incapable of logical thinking.

This is all you've got?

Referring to me a a Christian, because, according to you, Christians are incapable of logical thinking.

I'm not a Christian, so, obviously, I am capable of logical thinking.

Thanks for proving my point.


It's not a matter of whether or not what was in those books is true. It's about the fact that they exposed the New World Order in a way reminiscent of Noam Chomsky, Alex Jones, Kevin MacDonald, David Duke and many other authors today. And unlike Alex Jones, their case was actually pretty strong.

It is a matter of whether or not what was in those books is true.

Again, logic seems to elude you.

You must be a Christian.


Anyway, people can figure this out for themselves. Try finding some era Nazi books on British or American imperialism in a language you can read and you'll know what I'm talking about.
Inside the box.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-18-2009 at 02:24 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-18-2009, 02:01 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Mammon-Ra: God of the Jews..(Money.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I didn't say that both can be right. I said each is of their own opinion which makes neither right and/or wrong.
If we can't both be right, that must mean either one of us must be wrong, capice?

When "conspiracy theorists" like yourself use logic this flawed, who needs "debunkers"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Logic is my cup of tea and I have demonstrated such.
Then why do you fail to apply the most basic forms of logic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
So, do you think by inferring that I am a Christian, you have criticized me?
In the eye of rational people, yes. Christianity is a childishly primitive Jewish religion that is logically flawed in so many ways...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Quote:
It's not a matter of whether or not what was in those books is true. It's about the fact that they exposed the New World Order in a way reminiscent of Noam Chomsky, Alex Jones, Kevin MacDonald, David Duke and many other authors today. And unlike Alex Jones, their case was actually pretty strong.

Anyway, people can figure this out for themselves. Try finding some era Nazi books on British or American imperialism in a language you can read and you'll know what I'm talking about.
Inside the box.
No it's not. It's called "RATIONALITY". You should try memorising that word and applying it.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-18-2009, 02:34 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Mammon-Ra: God of the Jews..(Money.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
If we can't both be right, that must mean either one of us must be wrong, capice?

FYI, my opinion was not in the equation.

It was your opinion and the OP's opinion.

Obviously, two differing opinions does not mean that one is right and one is wrong.

Do you not understand the definition of the word OPINION?

Obviously not.

Let me explain.

One person has one opinion and another person has a differing opinion.

This means that neither one can be proven to be right and/or wrong.

THEY ARE OPINIONS!!!


You must be a Christian who is incapable of logical thinking.

When "conspiracy theorists" like yourself use logic this flawed, who needs "debunkers"?

When conspiracy theorists like yourself are so illogical who needs debunkers?

Then why do you fail to apply the most basic forms of logic?

Why do you fail to apply the most basic forms of logic?

Example:

You believe your opinions to be fact.

Breaking news.

Your opinions aren't fact.

They are YOUR opinions and not fact.


In the eye of rational people, yes. Christianity is a childishly primitive Jewish religion that is logically flawed in so many ways...

You believe Christianity is flawed but, this wasn't your original argument.

Your stance was that I was a Christian and, therefore, incapable of logical thinking.

Christianity has nothing to do with this topic.

Why did you feel it necessary to drag it in?


No it's not. It's called "RATIONALITY". You should try memorising that word and applying it.
I suggest you try memorizing the words "RATIONAL and practice CRITICAL THINKING."

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-18-2009 at 02:52 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-18-2009, 03:28 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Mammon-Ra: God of the Jews..(Money.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
It was your opinion and the OP's opinion.

Obviously, two differing opinions does not mean that one is right and one is wrong.


Do you not understand the definition of the word OPINION?

Obviously not.

Let me explain.

One person has one opinion and another person has a differing opinion.

This means that neither one can be proven to be right and/or wrong.

THEY ARE OPINIONS!!!
This is only true in case of moral issues or other issues that are mostly a case of preference or feeling. When you discuss historical facts (like in this case), two conflicting views imply that at least one is WRONG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
When conspiracy theorists like yourself are so illogical who needs debunkers?
I'm applying pure mathematical logic. As a programmer, that's my job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You believe your opinions to be fact.

Breaking news.

Your opinions aren't fact.
With regards to historical events, I rely on evidence only. That makes my views factual. Other people may disagree with that, which makes discussion on the facts useful.

With regards to political views and religious views, it is of course a matter of personal opinion. That's a totally different playing field, though. I notice you're unable to keep those two apart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Your stance was that I was a Christian and, therefore, incapable of logical thinking.

Christianity has nothing to do with this topic.

Why did you feel it necessary to drag it in?
Most people I encounter showing as little understanding of basic logics as you've shown recently are either fundamentalist Christians and radical liberals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I suggest you try memorizing the words "RATIONAL and practice CRITICAL THINKING."
Critical thinking is the very foundation of my personal views, both with regards to historical facts and personal ideology.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.