Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2009, 07:09 AM

Default Re: Contrails cannot form into clouds (proof!)

>>Jet engines also emit the usual things engines emit: carbon dioxide, smoke, and small amounts of unburnt hydrocarbons, oxides of nitrogen, carbon monoxide and small amounts of other things.

Contrail Science - Chemtrail Pseudoscience » Chemical Analysis of Contrails

Having said that, the jet engine PRODUCES the water vapor itself. The cold of the air freezes it. What you need to do is describe why they wouldn't persist for long periods. The present view is that the surrounding air needs to be quite humid. You claim contrails have come about in none humid areas. Proof?

Last edited by albie : 11-18-2009 at 07:17 AM.
Old 11-18-2009, 07:18 AM

>>Contrails consist ofice particles that form or nucleate around the small
soot or aerosol particles in the exhaust hases. The contrails are
formed when the relative humidity increases because of the mixing of
warm and moist exhaust gas with colder and less humid ambient air of the
atmosphere. Contrails become visible roughly about a wingspan distance
behind the aircraft. Contrails can be formed by propeller or jet
turbine powered aircraft. (WALTER M. WASHABAUGH, Colonel, USAF
Chief, Congressional Inquiry Division
Office of Legislative Liason)

CHEMTRAILS - CONTRAILS

Prove that there isn't enough matter in jet exhaust to form these contrails.
Old 11-18-2009, 07:44 AM

Default A question for stopmk

are you familiar with the concept of ice supersaturation?

Do you understand the difference between relative humidity with respect to water as opposed to relative humidity with respect to ice?
Old 11-18-2009, 08:19 AM

Default Cloud formation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrutherD View Post
Clouds and contrails are completely different. I covered this in my last post. Clouds form at ground level. They need DIRTY air with lots of sub-micron particles to act as condensation nuclei and high humidity in the range of 60-70%.
Wrong. Cirrus clouds form in the upper troposphere.

Quote:
Unmodified jet exhaust should not contain enough particulate matter to form a cloud and it would be impossible in low-humidity environments where chemtrails are often spotted.
And what is the basis of your claim that the upper troposphere is a low-humidity environment? (hint: it's that pesky ice supersaturation isue again)

Once ice crystals start to form in a contrail stream, they will grow untill they splinter and fracture. In this manner, the crystals propagate and multiply.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:18 AM
I work for God

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrutherD View Post
More spraying today... and I caught a segmented trail. Pretty obvious what's going on here.

YouTube - Chemtrails Maple Ridge Pitt Meadows BC Nov 17 2009
Nice work TrutherD. You'll still get the government funded morons posting "don't worry, it's just a binary biological warfare agent, designed to take down the immune system, uh, I mean, it's just water vapor, move along"

Hell has plenty of room boys.
Old 11-18-2009, 11:44 AM

Default Re: A question for stopmk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alferd View Post
are you familiar with the concept of ice supersaturation?

Do you understand the difference between relative humidity with respect to water as opposed to relative humidity with respect to ice?

Feel free to answer these questions also, TrutherD, since Stompk seems unable to do so.
Old 11-18-2009, 12:31 PM
Pwning Skeptics

Yawn. These trolls are pathetic. Have a nice day, stompk.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Current mission: Distribute 1,000 copies of
torrent .ISO on DVD.
Old 11-18-2009, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post

Prove that there isn't enough matter in jet exhaust to form these contrails.

They won't Albie. They have no use for science and logic. They have FAITH.

FAITH allows them to ignore science and logic and concentrate on their warped worldview. Oh, deep down, they know that they are wrong, but all that little bit of subconscious reality does is cause them to cling harder and harder to their faith.

You'd have better luck getting the Pope to say a black mass than getting a dyed in the wool chemmie to admit that contrails are normal phenomena.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:30 PM
Pwning Skeptics

I do have faith that those who read this thread will see through albie and Alferd's attempt to distract from the truth, which will prevail. They cannot combat the truth, they can only distract and argue. The science is clear.

1. Contrails cannot form outside of the range of the Appleman Chart, to 98% accuracy. And even when the chart predicts them they are only 25% likely to appear at all. That means it must be at least -40C with 55%+ humidity for contrails to form, or colder where less humidity is required (optimal is very cold very dry).

2. Contrails do not contain enough particulate matter to act as condensation nuclei to attract water vapour and produce clouds. If there was enough sub-micronic particulate matter, a humidity of greater than 70% is required.

3. Contrails cannot persist longer than about a minute. Without a large amount of particulate matter they dissipate and achieve balance with the atmosphere, much like your breath. They do not "spread" or form long-lasting clouds or haze.

4. Trolls have a habit of ignoring eye-witness recordings of chemtrails in action.

Always, always, ALWAYS do your own research. Never discount a theory before investigating it thoroughly for yourself. Mainstream media tells you what to think. Start thinking critically for yourself again, weighing evidence and science from both sides, identifying paid govt. trolls, etc. and you will find the real truth.

Seek independent media such as:

Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
The Jane Burgermeister website - investigating the swine fluĀ*pandemic
GlobalResearch.ca - Centre for Research on Globalization
zero hedge | on a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com

Articles on these sites often thoroughly cite sources from scientists to local papers. They also are far more likely to allow comments with little to no censorship, unlike mainstream media. Try telling someone they can cure a cold with low % hydrogen peroxide nasal spray and a little oil of oregano on CNN.COM. Ha! IF they even ALLOWED comments (they don't), it would be removed, because mainstream media is owned by the same secret groups who work hand-in-hand with their partners in government and corporations to sell us ineffective drugs and treatments and oppress our health. These people have gained their power and control by exploiting good men and women around the world for centuries. They must be stopped!

I am going to continue distributing DVDs until I reach my goal of 1000, then will likely sub-contract to a larger company and continue my work. I will be filming chemtrails whenever I can, and will be posting signs all around telling people to search YouTube for chemtrails and view the documentaries on my site.

|

Current mission: Distribute 1,000 copies of
torrent .ISO on DVD.

Last edited by TrutherD : 11-18-2009 at 03:48 PM.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:44 PM

So, are you saying that ice supersaturated regions do not exist?