Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81  
Old 11-19-2009, 04:16 PM
TrutherD TrutherD is offline
Pwning Skeptics
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Canada, Eh
Posts: 67
Default Re: Contrails cannot form into clouds (proof!)


I've been busy distributing about 50 DVDs today. I've got a stack of 150 more already burned and am making more as I browse the web, play games, etc. It's pretty easy. I print out little write-ups with a description of the movie and include links to my personal chemtrail videos and my blog. When I go through drive thrus I'll toss them in the window, or stick them next to the window so other customers will find them. I'll leave them on top of garbage cans or drop them on bus stops and restaurant counters. I do this wherever I go, in many cities in the lower mainland. Sometimes, if a drive thru is slow or I'm stuck at a railway crossing, I'll approach people in their cars and give them a DVD. I've had several emails of thanks and am making new friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzRoc
Don't congratulate yourselves too much on account of having picked up a retired grandfather on your thread.
It's already obvious both that no-one else here wants to exchange ideas with you AND you aren't going to dispute me either.
How long are you two trolls going to troll each other?
Well, personally I'm going to leave it a week, check in, and if it's only you two here, I shall not return.
You can keep your purulent thread to yourselves, and no-one will ever know how much you enjoy it.
That will be fair...
Thanks for joining the forum just to talk with us, JazzRoc. How did you find the site? You must be really passionate about this subject if you would go so far as to set a reminder to come back in a week. How's the weather where you are? Let me guess... cloudy, right? Being of healthy age you must remember what it was like to have beautiful blue skies, interrupted only by big fluffy clouds and short-lived tadpole-like trails from aircraft. It's a shame that it is being destroyed and our children may not ever know that beauty, isn't it? I look forward to speaking with you further. I hope to be able to address your lengthy post but you should understand I've already done hundreds of hours of research and I am convinced this is happening, so it's not my highest priority.

PS. Have you seen this?

__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Current mission: Distribute 1,000 copies of
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
torrent .ISO on DVD.

Last edited by TrutherD : 11-19-2009 at 05:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 11-19-2009, 04:56 PM
JazzRoc JazzRoc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: El Medano, Tenerife, Canary Isles
Posts: 104
Default Re: Contrails cannot form into clouds (proof!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrutherD View Post
How did you find the site?
Populated by trolls. One of them is YOU. I've read the thread.

Quote:
How's the weather where you are? Let me guess... cloudy, right?
Wrong. It's Tenerife and 25 deg C at noon. Winter. Yet sunny all day.

Quote:
Being of healthy age you must remember what it was like to have beautiful blue skies, interrupted only by big fluffy clouds and short-lived tadpole-like trails from aircraft.
I saw my first continuous trail at Southport, Lancashire, in 1954. It was the beginning of the seventies (Dunstable Down) when I first saw the sky completely covered by contrail cirrus.

Quote:
It's a shame that it is being destroyed and our children may not ever know that beauty, isn't it?
Supersaturation (and therefore inevitable overall cirrus cloud coverage by heavy air traffic) only occurs for 17% of the time. Randomly, of course, because that's what weather is - RANDOM.

Because air travel depends on oil and we have passed "peak oil" it will be a forever-reducing phenomenon. Growing oil products isn't going to make up for it, because land resources have also to meet the food demands of an increasing human population. It's crunch time right now. Such "destruction" as you mention is also at its peak.

The water of the ice that precipitates out onto aircraft exhaust ice is purer than tapwater because it's made from pure water vapor: only 0.01% of it is exhaust condensate, and only 0.3% of that 0.01% is NASTY.

A falling (they always do that!) contrail is a line of falling snowstorms which evaporates as it passes through the tropopause. It may not look like that, but a moment's thought will tell you that it is just as far over your head as the horizon is away from you - six miles.

I personally prefer blue skies - so I live here. Even so, flights passing from Italy to Brazil pass overhead and on occasion leave a persistent contrail. However they are so infrequent they NEVER cloud us over, and our skies remain blue.

What I find DEEPLY shameful is the way YOUR "truth" is the exact opposite of REAL truth. It will be a better world when you (and all the people like you) QUIT your little lucrative "chemtrail" businesses, your lies, and your slander. And not until...

Last edited by JazzRoc : 11-19-2009 at 05:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 11-19-2009, 05:18 PM
stompk's Avatar
stompk stompk is offline
I work for God
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In the valley
Posts: 542
Default Re: Contrails cannot form into clouds (proof!)

Hey JazzRoc, do you get a pension from the government?
__________________
God controls death. Hope He never takes it away.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 11-19-2009, 05:21 PM
TrutherD TrutherD is offline
Pwning Skeptics
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Canada, Eh
Posts: 67
Default Re: Contrails cannot form into clouds (proof!)

JRock
Quote:
Wrong. It's Tenerife and 25 deg C at noon. Winter. Yet sunny all day.
Check again in 4 hours. It will be overcast again. It's hazy everywhere have you been following the latest postings around the net?

Can you explain the tell-tale patterns? X's, extensive grids, side-by-side parallel lines, etc. Continuous lines along the edge of extending overcast haze, as seen in my latest video. Why would the planes be flying along the edges of clouds like that? Why do they ALWAYS fly directly through the little tiny patches of blue in the sky to create a trail that fills the hole? Why are there clouds and overcast made of criss-crossing lines? (again, my latest video). Why would a trail be visibly segmented in a horizontal environment where the conditions are much the same? Why would clouds persist in a web-like fractal haze in open air and not dissipate? Trails are spotted at all altitudes in all temperatures and all humidity levels. What of the tens of thousands of eye-witness accounts, free for you to see on various video sites?

You have brought nothing we haven't already covered. There is far more to it than ice supersaturation (IF normal contrails can even persist longer than the standard 30-120 seconds in those conditions without additional particulate matter acting as condensation nuclei).
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Current mission: Distribute 1,000 copies of
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
torrent .ISO on DVD.

Last edited by TrutherD : 11-19-2009 at 05:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 11-19-2009, 05:26 PM
JazzRoc JazzRoc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: El Medano, Tenerife, Canary Isles
Posts: 104
Default Re: Contrails cannot form into clouds (proof!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
Hey JazzRoc, do you get a pension from the government?
I sure do. I paid my dues all my life. The UK pays it straight into my local bank here. It's not much, and decreasing as the Pound Sterling is devaluing. It's not a lot (but I shan't tell you what it is). Why do you ask?

(Actually I'm wondering why I'm answering this.)

Kindly respond to my post, will you?
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 11-19-2009, 05:41 PM
stompk's Avatar
stompk stompk is offline
I work for God
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In the valley
Posts: 542
Default Re: Contrails cannot form into clouds (proof!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzRoc View Post
I sure do. I paid my dues all my life. The UK pays it straight into my local bank here. It's not much, and decreasing as the Pound Sterling is devaluing. It's not a lot (but I shan't tell you what it is). Why do you ask?

(Actually I'm wondering why I'm answering this.)

Kindly respond to my post, will you?
Wow! An honest answer from a government funded shill.

I've answered your questions a hundred times over at ATS. Go over there and review.

Quote:
Posted by JoshNorton

Well, when Steve was on ATS calling himself stompk, he started this chemtrail thread:
http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...html#post63067
He was banned and came back as cutbothways and started these threads:
Jet Contrails. Droplets of Sulfuric Acid and particles of soot., page 1
Was "Deep Shield" a Chemtrail whistleblower?, page 1
Contrails cannot form into clouds (proof!), page 1
Debunking the Chemtrail Debunker. , page 1
He was banned and came back as Manasseh and started these threads:
Why don't contrails show up on water vapor satellite? Because they are chemtrails., page 1
NASA says; Clouds will NEVER form from contrails., page 1
Frequency of contrail formation outpaced increase in airtraffic, page 1
What you need to know about cloud seeding / chemtrails!, page 1
He was banned and came back as doctordoom and started these threads:
Chemtrails. It's in the jetfuel., page 1
Dead birds in North Carolina test positive for salmonella. Chemtrails?, page 1
Why are so many people calling contrails, Chemtrails?, page 1
How much silver iodide is being sprayed in our skies through chemtrails, page 1
Chemtrails: Case Opened, page 1
He was banned and came back as Udontknowme and started these threads:
Are Contrails More Likely Formed In Less Humidity?, page 1
Chemtrail Debunkers are Losing., page 1
Are meteorologists lying about Chemtrails?, page 1
Chemtrails being produced through nozzle at aft of jet engine?, page 1
He was banned and came back as kingswillquiver and started these threads:
Heavy Metals in Jet Exhaust?! Where's the EPA?, page 1
Does Aerosol Forcing = Chemtrails?, page 1.
He was banned and came back as antiopression and started this thread:
16000 dead birds in Idaho, 20000 in Utah, Chemtrail canary in the coal mine?, page 1
and now after being banned yet again, he's come back as exposethosesecrets and started these threads:
My search for the 1990 USAFA Chemtrail document, page 1
Chemtrail proof! 1990 US Air Force document!, page 1
My search for the 1990 USAFA Chemtrail document, page 1
__________________
God controls death. Hope He never takes it away.

Last edited by stompk : 11-19-2009 at 06:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 11-19-2009, 05:44 PM
JazzRoc JazzRoc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: El Medano, Tenerife, Canary Isles
Posts: 104
Default Re: Contrails cannot form into clouds (proof!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrutherD View Post
It's hazy everywhere
Not here, boyo.

Quote:
Can you explain?
Yes.
JazzRoc versus “Chemtrails”

Quote:
You have brought nothing we haven't already covered. There is far more to it than ice supersaturation.
You are a lazy pseudo and a liar. You haven't read or understood anything.
You haven't debated anything. I don't believe you are capable of reason.

There is far more to heat engines, aircraft, aviation, the atmosphere, and the special nature of water itself than you COULD understand, even IF you tried to.
I'd find your comment insulting if I could find any sense in it apart from lying propaganda. But I can't - so... GFY.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 11-19-2009, 05:46 PM
TrutherD TrutherD is offline
Pwning Skeptics
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Canada, Eh
Posts: 67
Default Re: Contrails cannot form into clouds (proof!)

Quote:
You have brought nothing we haven't already covered. There is far more to it than ice supersaturation.
You are a lazy pseudo and a liar. You haven't read or understood anything.
You haven't debated anything. I don't believe you are capable of reason.

There is far more to heat engines, aircraft, aviation, the atmosphere, and the special nature of water itself than you COULD understand, even IF you tried to.
I'd find your comment insulting if I could find any sense in it apart from lying propaganda. But I can't - so... GFY.
Will the real debaters please stand up without falling into a rude immature tirade? I sure wish you would address my points directly. Use your eyes to view the evidence. It's easy to see there's something going on. I watched them rebuild a receding overcast sky just two days ago. Check it out. And guess what... Yesterday and today ZERO visibility. Just overcast haze everywhere. Don't ingest or get rainwater in your eyes, people! Eat garlic for antiviral, fish or flax oil for aluminum detox and potassium for barium detox.

__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Current mission: Distribute 1,000 copies of
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
torrent .ISO on DVD.

Last edited by TrutherD : 11-19-2009 at 06:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 11-19-2009, 05:55 PM
JazzRoc JazzRoc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: El Medano, Tenerife, Canary Isles
Posts: 104
Default Re: Contrails cannot form into clouds (proof!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
Wow! An honest answer from a government funded shill.
Government-funded pensioner, please, TROLL.

Quote:
I've answered you questions a hundred times over at ATS. Go over there and review.
I'm not active on ATS. I'm not sure if I'm registered there.

Is there no beginning to your "truth"?

Answer my post.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 11-19-2009, 06:08 PM
JazzRoc JazzRoc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: El Medano, Tenerife, Canary Isles
Posts: 104
Default Re: Contrails cannot form into clouds (proof!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrutherD View Post
Will the real debaters please stand up without falling into a rude immature tirade?
Real debater? That's not YOU, is it? THIS is YOU:
Why do you insist on discrediting and telling others what to do? No-one's stopping you from posting it elsewhere. I smell a paid troll.
You decided to join with some semi-rational thoughts and evidence. Congratulations on participating in the forum rather than just using it to baselessly attack others.
How long did you research? 5 minutes?
Why you bother is because you apparently care a lot about what we think on this subject. That much is apparent from your constant barrage of immature insults and baseless claims. The least you could do is have a rational conversation with us. Your one and two-line ramblings will have to do.
You have jumped on your belief without doing any real research of your own and you show little respect for those you converse with. You should be grateful we tolerate your uneducated trollish ways at all.
What's pointless is making statements about things we've already covered.
I don't know why I bother with you, you are an obvious paid troll ignoring what is easy to see with your own eyes.
Yawn. These trolls are pathetic.
Start thinking critically for yourself again, weighing evidence and science from both sides, identifying paid govt. trolls, etc. and you will find the real truth.
I am going to continue distributing DVDs until I reach my goal of 1000, then will likely sub-contract to a larger company and continue my work. I will be filming chemtrails whenever I can, and will be posting signs all around telling people to search YouTube for chemtrails and view the documentaries on my site.
Your argument is laughable. I honestly don't care if I convince you of anything -- In fact, I'm sure it's impossible considering your obvious line of work.
Only a fool would believe this decade-old phenomenon that happens in all temperatures at all altitudes in all humidity levels is caused solely by ice supersaturation.
Look at all the attention we are getting. It's good, because every page we argue with the trolls is one more page for the search engines!


Quote:
I sure wish you would address my points directly.
Sure. Just as soon as you do the same for me. Not before, TROLL.

Quote:
Use your eyes to view the evidence. It's easy to see there's something going on. I watched them rebuild a receding overcast sky just two days ago.
We've ALL got EYES and can SEE. Nobody seems to have told you that you then need a BRAIN to interpret what you see. Go and find one.

Quote:
Check it out. And guess what... Today ZERO visibility. Just overcast haze everywhere. Don't ingest the rainwater or get it in your eyes, people! Eat garlic for antiviral, fish or flax oil for aluminum detox and potassium for barium detox.
How OLD are you, exactly?
Your watch?v=kUGsDjnFidA was, to quote a "Farscape" term, pure DREN.
Your pathetic pointing of a videocam at the sky will, if the spirits allow, wear the bleeding thing out, and good riddance.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.