Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2009, 06:10 PM
Pwning Skeptics

Default Re: Contrails cannot form into clouds (proof!)

Likewise, stompk.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Current mission: Distribute 1,000 copies of
torrent .ISO on DVD.
Old 11-19-2009, 06:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrutherD View Post
I recorded my videos myself. Are you suggesting I modified them?
LOL! NO! YOU MISINTERPRETED THEM.

Quote:
What of the hundreds of thousands of videos around the net showing much, much worse?
What? You mean EVEN MORE BORING?

Quote:
Good video. Indeed, I always use my bologna detection kit. Believe it or not, I still remain objective about chemtrails.
You do? Then why are you so FULL OF PRECONCEPTIONS?

Quote:
If you made claims other than "ice supersaturation" I would listen.
Ah. So you KNOW a jumbo spits out TWENTY SEVEN TONS OF SNOW PER MILE, and EIGHTY THOUSAND TONS PER FLIGHT. I rather thought you didn't.

Quote:
I considered it seriously several posts ago, which you would know if you did indeed read the thread. I'm sorry but I don't agree this explains everything we're seeing.
I don't think we treat the word "serious" in the same way.

I KNOW you haven't read my first post in. I KNOW I read your posts, because your trolling disgusted me.

OF COURSE there are definitely more physics-related things you don't understand which complete the picture. Some of them RULE out ANYTHING that is supposed to be other than a contrail.

What has NO CONNECTION are "eyewitless accounts", "personal testimonies", "proposed weather-owning", "patents", "past govt atrocities" and "chemtrail vids", which are just a waste of your life (and mine, if you persuade me to watch them).

First you HAVE to understand what you see. For that you have to behave like a scientist would.

shilltastic seems to agree with me:

TrutherD, of course your comment will remain! It’s precisely the type of ignorance that those of us who understand the facts like to see! With that comment, you have just said “I know nothing about the atmosphere or aviation and I also accept youtube videos, made by OTHER ignorant people as “fact”, simply because I’m too lazy to research this from the perspective of peer reviewed scientific fact”. Thanks! That video is nothing but paranoid trash made by someone else who is clueless about the truth.

He REALLY has a way with words, doesn't he?

Last edited by JazzRoc : 11-19-2009 at 07:03 PM.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:36 PM

Yes.

I'll have to agree.

He does have AWAY with words.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:52 PM
Pwning Skeptics

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzRoc
What has NO CONNECTION are "eyewitless accounts", "personal testimonies", "proposed weather-owning", "patents", "past govt atrocities" and "chemtrail vids", which are just a waste of your life (and mine, if you persuade me to watch them).
Ignore eye-witness accounts? You are quite surely insane.

All considered, in my opinion, arguing about ice saturation in light of the summation of all evidence is a "waste of life".

|

torrent .ISO on DVD.

Last edited by TrutherD : 11-19-2009 at 10:15 PM.
Old 11-19-2009, 10:03 PM

Pardon the interruption, but you really should include the poster's user name in your quote.
Old 11-19-2009, 10:16 PM
Pwning Skeptics

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel
Pardon the interruption, but you really should include the poster's user name in your quote.
As you wish, milady.

|

torrent .ISO on DVD.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Ignore eye-witness accounts? You are quite surely insane. All considered, in my opinion, arguing about ice saturation in light of the summation of all evidence is a "waste of life".
We ALL have eyes and can see.
We all see there are aircraft laying trails.
It is the INTERPRETATION of what you see that is important. Without a little scientific understanding it is NOT POSSIBLE to interpret what you see correctly ie.: Does the Sun go round the Earth? You know it doesn't. Does the Sun appear to go round the Earth? You know it does.
What's the difference? Interpretation (science) is the difference.
That is WHY eyewitness accounts need careful analysis. In practice "chemtrail eyewitness videos" are ALL of the EXACT SAME phenomenon. To see one IS to see all, for the aircraft trail will merely reveal the WEATHER in the plane's path. And the weather is the weather. No further analysis is necessary after the first CT vid. (The thousands of CRAPPY, squalid, bullshit, miserable, dimwitted offerings that there are out there. The ghastly waste of video technology by those who understand nothing of the design genius between their fingers is SO BAD that I honestly begin to believe the human race DESERVES extinction.)
Some of us with considerable experience know precisely what is happening, because we were educated properly.
I certainly learned at an early age to respect the education system before I understood it, and especially respect science before I understood at least 90% of it. Respect MUST precede understanding.
You have NOT been there.
You don't bother to find out ANYTHING which disconfirms your preconceptions.
You fabricate stories which might fit these, and exchange these fabrications with other morlocks.
This has led you to smell an opportunity to make money selling lies and slanders to other ignorant people, stoking up their fear and keeping them in the dark.
It's more than mischief.
You and your clones are an anarchic force of truly mindless social destruction and appear to be the precursors of the next dark age.
In a properly-civilized society (which this one certainly isn't) you'd be hunted down and your criminal neurones whacked before you committed further harm.
You may well be mentally-ill, but I have looked after psychologically-damaged people in the past, and NONE of them ever behaved as badly as you. They were always trying to be decent people.
In my opinion you are filthy and disgusting worms. What am I saying? Worms are beautiful creatures compared with you.

Just an opinion, of course...

Last edited by JazzRoc : 11-20-2009 at 04:01 AM.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:16 AM
Pwning Skeptics

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzRoc
We ALL have eyes and can see.
We all see there are aircraft laying trails.
It is the INTERPRETATION of what you see that is important. Without a little scientific understanding it is NOT POSSIBLE to interpret what you see correctly ie.: Does the Sun go round the Earth? You know it doesn't. Does the Sun appear to go round the Earth? You know it does.
What's the difference? Interpretation (science) is the difference.
That is WHY eyewitness accounts need careful analysis. In practice "chemtrail eyewitness videos" are ALL of the EXACT SAME phenomenon. To see one IS to see all, for the aircraft trail will merely reveal the WEATHER in the plane's path. And the weather is the weather. No further analysis is necessary after the first CT vid. (The thousands of CRAPPY, squalid, bullshit, miserable, dimwitted offerings that there are out there. The ghastly waste of video technology by those who understand nothing of the design genius between their fingers is SO BAD that I honestly begin to believe the human race DESERVES extinction.)
Some of us with considerable experience know precisely what is happening, because we were educated properly.
I certainly learned at an early age to respect the education system before I understood it, and especially respect science before I understood at least 90% of it. Respect MUST precede understanding.
You have NOT been there.
You don't bother to find out ANYTHING which disconfirms your preconceptions.
You fabricate stories which might fit these, and exchange these fabrications with other morlocks.
This has led you to smell an opportunity to make money selling lies and slanders to other ignorant people, stoking up their fear and keeping them in the dark.
It's more than mischief.
You and your clones are an anarchic force of truly mindless social destruction and appear to be the precursors of the next dark age.
In a properly-civilized society (which this one certainly isn't) you'd be hunted down and your criminal neurones whacked before you committed further harm.
You may well be mentally-ill, but I have looked after psychologically-damaged people in the past, and NONE of them ever behaved as badly as you. They were always trying to be decent people.
In my opinion you are filthy and disgusting worms. What am I saying? Worms are beautiful creatures compared with you.

Just an opinion, of course...
I watched with my own eyes as they systematically REBUILT the overcast sky in a variety of ways. I don't need any more interpretation.

I'd like to say it's been a pleasure conversing with you JazzRoc but you are really not very nice. Take care of yourself, though. Even you deserve freedom and good health. (Although by your statements above it seems you would prefer a totalitarian police state, where dissent and free-thinking are rewarded with arrest, torture and even rape, as we have recently seen in Iran). Remember, power corrupts. The government must fear the people, not the other way around. I spread what I've learned from extensive research not to make money - as you will see there are no ads on my blog and all the films I recommend are free - but to raise awareness on important issues for humanity. I may not be right about everything, but when I find I'm wrong I celebrate the discovery, as scientists do. If I could suggest anything to you I would say respect and love your fellow man. They do the best they can with the knowledge and experiences they have. They have a right to exist. Who are you to judge and execute? I hope for all of our sakes the good people reading this thread can see through your pitiful attempt at character assassination. Regards

|

torrent .ISO on DVD.

Last edited by TrutherD : 11-20-2009 at 11:56 AM.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:36 AM

That's weird. I happened upon Jazzroc while looking for info on the subject. Was going to email him to invite him here to use REAL science. And he's here before I had a chance to. This must be a psychic event!

OH NO! I'm one of THEM now!
Old 11-20-2009, 01:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
I watched with my own eyes as they systematically REBUILT the overcast sky in a variety of ways. I don't need any more interpretation.
Oh yes you do.
87,000 flights are made each day over the States and most of them are NOT seen, except by paranoids with telephoto lenses. If they make no trails they are easily missed by everyone. Just now and then they'll glint in the light of the sun.
It's only when the sky is wet that chemtrailers' interest is excited.
But the same number of flights take place each and every day.

Quote:
you are really not very nice.
In the same way that policemen are "not nice" to burglars.

Quote:
it seems you would prefer a totalitarian police state
No. Just one that has a zero tolerance to CRIME.

Quote:
I spread what I've learned from extensive research not to make money - as you will see there are no ads on my blog and all the films I recommend are free - but to raise awareness on important issues for humanity
Your "research" doesn't include the scientific research on the atmosphere (some of which I have provided here) without which you are bound to DIMINISH awareness.

Quote:
when I find I'm wrong I celebrate the discovery, as scientists do
In which case (if you read the above) you're in for a celebration. We can celebrate together. Mine's a beer...

Quote:
If I could suggest anything to you I would say respect and love your fellow man. They do the best they can with the knowledge and experiences they have. They have a right to exist.
My sentiments entirely.

Quote:
Who are you to judge and execute?
Well, I stand up for justice and truth. I want due process of law. I detest immorality, unethical behavior, and criminality. You can check me for my definitions of those if you wish.
As for "execution", I think you will find that your slapdash approach has led you too ANOTHER poor conclusion. Without checking above, I think I said something like "whacking your criminal neurones".
What I had in mind involved just that. Using a cat-scanner it is possible to identify EXACTLY those neurones involved with paranoid behavior. That is, the ones which prevent you from acting in a scientific, logical, and reasonable manner. The ones that, consciously or unconsciously, mark me as a shill, for a start, and then prevent you from reading MY FIRST POST and congratulating your co-conspirator for tieing this "shill" to your thread and expanding your net coverage. (A set of actions which I found even more disgusting than your original outrageous behavior.)
For I should be taken for what I truly am, which is a retired professional scientist, engineer, artist, and musician. At least UNTIL I have provided you with evidence otherwise.
To me, a "shill" is obviously a LIAR. As I know I definitely am NOT one, so I know that you definitely ARE one.
The reason why I am retired (at age 65) and living in Tenerife is simple. I worked for the last eighteen years of my professional life as a self-employed engineering contract worker. Due to foolishly investing (using my home as collateral) in my own household heat recovery system business (which works, but that's another story) during the Thatcher era, I lost my house. I and my family lived by the charity of a friend while I worked contract until my mother-in-law died, leaving my wife her house. This she sold, and this enabled us to move to Tenerife. Since being here I have worked as a gardener, but only for about a six-month period. It's hard getting employment on a Spanish island if you're an English engineer. And this year I qualified for a government pension, being 65 years old.

Quote:
I hope for all of our sakes the good people reading this thread can see through your pitiful attempt at character assassination. Regards
If my accurate description of what you are doing assassinates your character that will be good. For you in particular.
Your character is far too slapdash so far for you to be able to justify your behavior.
But it is within the remit of everyone (who is well) to change their behavior.
If you really will not read and learn to understand my post then you are outside reason and logic and, frankly, unwell.
If, on the other hand, you DO interchange information with me, you stand a chance of liberating yourself from this morbidity you suffer from.
This liberation will free you to consider genuinely pressing problems concerning REAL conspiracies which DO exist.
That's all I wish for.