Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Unexplainable Discussions > Out of this World Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2009, 03:19 AM

Default Re: Reptile face in the 5 pound note!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
What a silly statement by Out of the Box.

He must be on someone's payroll.
Is this an attempt at humor?

Old 11-19-2009, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
Is this an attempt at humor?
I don't attempt anything.

When I'm humorous, you'll know it.

If you have to ask, well, then, I'll have to consider that you have absolutely no understanding of basic logic and are either a fundamentalist Christian or radical liberal.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-19-2009 at 11:11 PM.
Old 11-20-2009, 01:45 AM

Quote:
I don't attempt anything.

When I'm humorous, you'll know it.
Considering the lack of logic in many of your posts, it's often hard to distinguish between a serious post and pure satire.

Quote:
If you have to ask, well, then, I'll have to consider that you have absolutely no understanding of basic logic and are either a fundamentalist Christian or radical liberal.
That's ALMOST funny
Old 11-20-2009, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
What about the forensic tests done on bodies at Bergen-Belsen and Dachau? What about the Red Cross reports? What about the total lack of German documents referencing to extermination? What about witness testimonies that contradict the official story (eg. Rassinier or Burg)? For the official Holocaust account to make any sense, you need to ignore loads of evidence or lack common sense.
Why show such an interest in the holocaust? There are many other events in history. yet you home in on one that involves jews. Hmmm. I suppose you have a rational excuse for this distrust of this ONE event over all the others.

And I wish you would be more specific when tapping out your evidence. A few links wouldn't go amiss. You've really not shown any smoking gun evidence though. I wonder if I can be bothered to trawl through more ambiguous crap.

NOT finding cyanide in bodies is not proof that cyanide wasn't used on others. Do i really need to point that out? Give me a reason to distrust Jews. The one you use, that is. I don't see a reason to believe they lied, even with contradictory testimonies. This was a wild and grey event. I would EXPECT contradiction.I would be more suspicious if all the testimonies were the same. The Nazis hated jews, they had plenty of jews at hand. Why round them up? Why not just boot them out the country? We know why. Even Nick Griffin admits it happened.

Last edited by albie : 11-20-2009 at 09:15 AM.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:18 AM

Red Cross apologizes for Holocaust silence

Red Cross and the holocaust.

Quote:
As reports of extermination camps began to spread in 1944, the Red Cross visited the Theresienstadt ghetto in Czechoslovakia at the invitation of the Nazis. The Nazis cleaned up the ghetto by lessening overcrowded conditions by sending prisoners to Auschwitz and adding a bank, shops and schools.
The ruse worked. The Red Cross reported that allegations of extermination camps were unfounded. In the latter stages of the war, the Red Cross did work with Jewish organizations in rescuing Jews, according to Yehuda Bauer, the director of research at Yad Vashem.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:22 AM

>>What about the total lack of German documents referencing to extermination?

Well DUH! Let's keep a record of all our murders, shall we? What IS the final solution then? Anyone explained that?

http://www.shamash.org/holocaust/denial/nazi_doc.txt

STATMENTS BY LEADING NAZIS

Speech by Hitler, January 31, 1939
[Trials of War Criminals Before the Nuernberg Military Tribunals -
Washington, U.S Govt. Print. Off., 1949-1953, Vol XIII, p. 131]
---------------------------------------------------------------
Today I will once more be a prophet: If the international Jewish financiers
in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into
a world war, then the result will not be the bolshevization of the earth,
and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in
Europe!

Adolph Hitler speaking to a crowd at the Sports Palace in Berlin,
30 January 1942. Quoted in "The Holocaust", by Martin Gilbert,
Holt, Rinehart and Winston, NY, 1985, p. 285. Text as monitored by the
Foreign Broadcast Monitoring Service, Federal Communications Commission.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
And we say that the war will not end as the Jews imagine it
will, namely with the uprooting of the Aryans, but the result of
this war will be the complete annihilation of the Jews.

What more do you need?
Old 11-20-2009, 09:27 AM

The use of cyanide to kill these people has been exaggerated through general ignorance of the subject, but the intent was there. The number of intentional deaths isn't 6 million. Give or take a million.

I wonder if Germany ever really invaded Belgium. Or was it a big Belgian lie? You know what those Belgians are like. All RICH aren't they. Get everywhere!
Old 11-20-2009, 09:31 AM

Quote:
If at the beginning of the war and during the war twelve or fifteen thousand of these Hebrew corrupters of the people had been held under poison gas, as happened to hundreds of thousands of our very best German workers in the field, the sacrifice of millions at the front would not have been in vain.
From Mein Kampf
Old 11-20-2009, 09:38 AM

his personal diary, Joseph Goebbels writes:“February 14, 1942: The Führer once again expressed his determination to clean up the Jews in Europe pitilessly. There must be no squeamish sentimentalism about it. The Jews have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them. Their destruction will go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies. We must hasten this process with cold ruthlessness.[27]
This diary contains numerous other references to the mass extermination of Jews, including how "tens of thousands of them are liquidated" in eastern occupied territory,[28] and that "the greater the number of Jews liquidated, the more consolidated will the situation in Europe be after this war."[29] When speaking about this document under oath, David Irving is quoted as saying "There is no explicit reference...to the liquidation of Jews" and critics of Holocaust denial consequently state that it is dishonest to say such a thing when it is entirely contradicted by the diary of one of Hitler's closest associates.[30][31] David Cole has previously stated that those who consider themselves revisionists have yet to provide an adequate explanation of this document.[32]
Old 11-30-2009, 12:03 AM
Banned

This can be a some type of symbol, but what is the harm in it?