Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2009, 03:23 AM

Default Re: You CANNOT win

>>You do realize they want a fascist scientific dictatorship, where they will stifle creativity and sterilize or kill whatever parts of the population they want, right?

Oh, you mean that place in your head? That's where that's going to happen? I'll try and avoid being inside your head then.

How is your immune system going to stop something that is designed to attack it? All the other people will have the vaccine while you, thinking it is the vaccine that is dangerous will be prey to the real actual disease.

it's a fool proof plan and you have no way around it other than herbs?

You've lost the war then, if it is all true. Hey, still time to save the whale.

Old 11-13-2009, 07:23 AM
Pwning Skeptics

There is tons of evidence of plans for a fascist New World Order. Have you seen all the documentaries featured on my blog?

I believe you underestimate the power of nature. Life will find a way. I'll take my chances with nature over synthetic crap loaded with pollutants any day. PS. Germs mutate. No amount of vaccine will keep you free forever. Only exposing yourself to various viruses will you get stronger. A family member of mine was in contact with someone who got the shot and then became very ill with flu. I sat in the same room as them regularly as they coughed and sneezed for 2-3 days. All I did was my cold & flu protocol at the bottom of this page and I never got congested, sniffly, sneezy nor felt a virus growing in my sinuses for very long (low % h2o2 gently kills it, as do antiviral foods & oils). Your body works best with natural solutions. Science does not yet come anywhere close. Further, I am far from willing to rely on the government and the corporations who have profited off our suffering and death for hundreds of years. You are more than welcome to your own opinion but I fear you are over-thinking it. We can beat them. Don't join them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Current mission: Distribute 1,000 copies of
torrent .ISO on DVD.

Last edited by TrutherD : 11-13-2009 at 08:33 AM.
Old 11-14-2009, 06:12 AM

There's plenty of ambiguous info that can be seen as evidence of the NWO. For instance a newsreporter on the TV said last night that Asian is looking to be the next "New World Order", because of its commercial power. That kind of grey evidence abounds. There's not one jot of "Wow!" evidence. You wouldn't expect there to be, if this was supposed to be secret, nor would expect there to be if it was all BS.

And you are grasping about the nature coming through bit.
Old 11-14-2009, 10:08 AM
Pwning Skeptics

albie, The self-appointed "global elite" have made it well known in their memoirs, books and statements that they want a New World Order which is essentially a FASCIST NAZI world-dictatorship run by them. You know Hitler was a Rothschild, right? National emergencies for no reason, the deliberate chemtrails, mass panic in the media, false flag terrorist attacks, engineered economic collapses, poison in the food, water, dental care, flu shots, etc etc.

If any of your forefathers fought in WW1 or WW2 they would be turning in their graves to see you defending the actions of these criminals against humanity.

You are either uneducated, blind or a paid troll trying to waste everyone's time with superficial drivel.

|

Current mission: Distribute 1,000 copies of
torrent .ISO on DVD.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrutherD View Post
I agree OP this scenario is possible, however I think you underestimate the human immune system and the power of natural herbs and suppressed therapies. There are many ways for them to kill large numbers of us. Nuclear war. Anthrax in the chemtrails. Poison in the food. Etc. etc. To do nothing is just useless. You do realize they want a fascist scientific dictatorship, where they will stifle creativity and sterilize or kill whatever parts of the population they want, right? If you don't stand for something you don't stand for anything. We have to do what we can to limit the damage if not stop the NWO. Keep waking people up. Please!
Everything you say shouts your ignorance to the world.

Quote:
There are many ways for them to kill large numbers of us. Nuclear war.
Would release a post-apocalyptic NUCLEAR WINTER.
This would be like the aftermath of a meteorite strike with a long-lasting bonus of poisonous and radiating fission products with half-lives of up to 64,000 years.
The bunker-condemned NWO (assuming your pathetic paranoia for a moment) wouldn't see daylight for a decade, and wouldn't see anything alive save for (of all creatures) flour beetles. They WOULDN'T have a "half-life".

Quote:
Anthrax in the chemtrails
Anthrax would last for 0.0027 seconds after it passed through the turbofan injectors.
Being raised to 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit in HOT COMPRESSED AIR would COMBUST it to CO2 and STEAM.

Quote:
poison in the food
EVERYTHING (including food) is poisonous. It just depends on the dose.

You, as much as the "NWO", ARE the damage. Until you sort yourself out and learn some science.

Oh God, I forgot, you THINK you are a "scientist" !

Last edited by JazzRoc : 11-22-2009 at 09:10 AM.