Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2009, 01:39 AM
Pwning Skeptics

Default Re: Contrails cannot form into clouds (proof!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel
They have completely cleared up any unresolved questions I've had as to whether or not chemtrails are harmful or not.
Are you having a bad day, BlueAngel? It seems you don't like what we're discussing here... I'm not sure if this is directed at me, stompk or JazzRoc... Should we create our own forum instead of writing here?

If a fraction of the evidence is true, yes, they are harmful. Chemtrails are said to most commonly contain aluminum, barium and microorganisms. Inhaling ANY particulate matter is not very good for you.

So what you want to do is:

1. Eat flax/fish oil to help your brain remove aluminum (it crosses the blood-brain barrier)

2. Eat potassium-rich foods or supplements, to detoxify barium

3. Eat garlic, take oil of oregano and/or ionic colloidal silver regularly.

Much of this is mentioned in the documentary "Aerosol Crimes" where a natural health doctor is interviewed at length. I highly recommend it.

...and of course practice other natural health solutions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Current mission: Distribute 1,000 copies of
torrent .ISO on DVD.

Last edited by TrutherD : 11-23-2009 at 02:13 AM.
Old 11-23-2009, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrutherD View Post
Are you having a bad day, BlueAngel? If a fraction of the evidence is true, yes, they are harmful. Chemtrails are said to most commonly contain aluminum, barium and microorganisms.

So what you want to do is:

1. Eat flax/fish oil to help your brain remove aluminum (it crosses the blood-brain barrier)

2. Eat potassium-rich foods or supplements, to detoxify barium

3. Eat garlic, take oil of oregano and/or ionic colloidal silver regularly.

Much of this is mentioned in the documentary "Aerosol Crimes".
I'm having a wonderful day!

I just popped my fish oil; I'm eating potassum-rich foods, eating garlic by the cloves; taking oil of oregano and/or ionic colloidal silver regularly because you have advised me to do so in your capacity as an expert in the field of chemtrails and how to counteract the harmful effects of same.

I always follow the instructions of all anonymous posters on an internet forum because I believe everything they tell me.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-23-2009 at 01:53 AM.
Old 11-23-2009, 01:52 AM
Pwning Skeptics

So you're still confused about whether chemtrails are harmful? Surely there is enough in this thread for you to make a decision? Or do you just come in every now and then and harass posters for fun? What questions do you have?

|

torrent .ISO on DVD.

Last edited by TrutherD : 11-23-2009 at 01:55 AM.
Old 11-23-2009, 01:56 AM

Quote:
So you're still confused about whether chemtrails are harmful? Surely there is enough in this thread for you to make a decision? Or do you just come in every now and then and harass posters for fun?
No.

I'm not confused.

I couldn't care less about chemtrails and, I assure you, I'm not in the minority.

FYI, there isn't anything that you or anyone else has contributed on his thread that would allow most people to make a decision for or against chemtrails and, like I said, most people couldn't care less.

You and everyone else who has posted their opinions regarding this matter are anonymous posters on an Internet forum with an opinion about chemtrails according to what YOU believe to be the truth about this phenomenon and that's about it.

No more and no less.

My goodness, I post ONE comment and you accuse me of harrassment.

I think not!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-23-2009 at 02:06 AM.
Old 11-23-2009, 02:03 AM
Pwning Skeptics

Well there was at least some undue sarcasm, you have to admit. :P I was hoping you could add something to the conversation here. It's always good to get more input. I'm convinced something is happening so I'm taking steps to protect myself from the most logical suspects. Not everyone is going to feel the same way. Enjoy the remainder of your day.

|

torrent .ISO on DVD.
Old 11-23-2009, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Well there was at least some undue sarcasm, you have to admit. :P I was hoping you could add something to the conversation here. It's always good to get more input. I'm convinced something is happening so I'm taking steps to protect myself from the most logical suspects. Not everyone is going to feel the same way. Enjoy the remainder of your day.
My sarcasm is never undue so I will never admit to it.

I have added to the conversation.

So sorry it wasn't to your liking.

Yes.

Please take steps to protect yourself.

When you look up in the sky and see those chemtrails reigning down upon you, please, pop a few more fish oils and eat a couple extra cloves of garlic.

I'm sure this will protect you from those deadly chemicals that they're spraying from the back of planes.

Peace out, BRO!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-23-2009 at 02:39 AM.
Old 11-23-2009, 03:12 AM

TrutherD said:

Are you having a bad day, BlueAngel? It seems you don't like what we're discussing here... I'm not sure if this is directed at me, stompk or JazzRoc... Should we create our own forum instead of writing here?

If a fraction of the evidence is true, yes, they are harmful.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you kidding me?

If you seriously believe that because I, or anyone else, who is a member of this forum posts a comment on this thread which is viewed by you as "you don't like what we're discussing here" and you interpret this to mean that you should start your own forum, by all means, don't let me stop you.

Ever hear of Freedom of Speech?

It exists here on CC.

Deal with it.

Don't like it.

Start your own forum.
Old 11-23-2009, 04:32 AM
Banned

Heads-up, boys and girls: it's time to start thinking again...

Stompk has proposed that contrails cannot turn into clouds.

I have produced evidence (PROOF) that they CAN and they DO, with photographs, LIDAR readings, calculations and predictions. Made by a TEAM of scientists. I have a list of a further 153 scientific papers with Minnis (the "shill") on different teams. But there's NO reason to suppose that I cannot find more.

Were the three of you (now) scientists ( ), this would be OVER, finished, a done deal. Whatever else remained of your "chemtrail theory", the proposition that contrails cannot turn into clouds COULDN'T remain part of it.

Scientists MOVE ON. That's why you live in the relatively comfortable and safe world you have.

People with belief systems CANNOT move on, for they CANNOT discard false ideas. For instance, a Creationist "science book" may ask you to look at Nature (which is great), but it can only accept and incorporate everything already discovered by scientific research, which it wouldn't itself have conducted, and point to GAPS in as-yet-undiscovered knowledge with the words "God did it". Not only that, but it is COMPLETELY unable to formulate new theories and test them with experiments. A few hundred years ago, conducting science might cause you to watch your entrails burning in the fire that consumed you. Ask Giordano Bruno when you get to Hell.

The problem with chemtrail theory is that you start with the theory, and then pick and choose facts, and narrowly interpret information in a way that fits the theory. The problem is that you can do that for ANY theory. Just constantly refine your interpretation so it is always correct.

Real science does not work like that. It starts with the facts, and then considers all possible explanations, and narrows in on the theory that fits the facts, rather than picking and adjusting the facts that fit the theory.

You appear to be unable to deal with the debunking. It doesn't surprise me. What DOES surprise me a little, Blue Angel, is you appear to concur with this CHANGE IN THREAD TOPIC. I was under the impression you were the moderator here. Aren't you? Who is?

So, to the NEW TOPIC, then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrutherD
This does nothing to explain segmented trails, trails starting and stopping
WRONG. We have covered this in the paper. You just couldn't see the wood for the trees.

To simplify this I'll give you a SIMPLE ANALOGY.

Modern turbofans are EXQUISITE pieces of machinery, easily on a par with the finest modern aircraft airframes, or intricate Martian Rovers, the Hubble Telescope, and leading microchips. Their performance is perfectly consistent, and they run using a carefully selected fuel chosen for its low flash point and filtered so that NO solids are present to erode the FURNACES which are their combustion chambers, and the densely-packed exhaust turbine sets which drives their fans and compressor turbines. They run, as they say, "like watches".

Running, as they do, perfectly smoothly, and unaffected by variable rain/water vapor entry (except to increase their thrust a little when a fine water mist enters them), they act like a SCANNER/PRINTER. They SCAN the entry air and PRINT OUT its humidity. Dry air -> no trail at all. Slightly wetter air -> short trail. Wetter air still -> longer trail still. Saturated air -> thin, but persistent trail. Supersaturated air -> persistent trail progressively increasing over time until it falls out of the supersaturated stratospheric layer.

Quote:
X patterns, grids, close parallel lines, etc. etc. as seen in hundreds of thousands of videos around the web.

On any given day, more than 87,000 flights are in the skies in the United States. Only one-third are commercial carriers, like American, United or Southwest. On an average day, air traffic controllers handle 28,537 commercial flights (major and regional airlines), 27,178 general aviation flights (private planes), 24,548 air taxi flights (planes for hire), 5,260 military flights and 2,148 air cargo flights (Federal Express, UPS, etc.). At any given moment, roughly 5,000 planes are in the skies above the United States. In one year, controllers handle an average of 64 million takeoffs and landings.

Now YOU tell me HOW the above CANNOT produce "X patterns, grids, close parallel lines, etc. etc. as seen in hundreds of thousands of videos around the web".

Do they FLY AROUND EACH OTHER?

ALL aircraft, civil or military, are subject to FLIGHT RULES and AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL. They are directed along CORRIDORS and strictly held to MAINTAINED ALTITUDES. Except for small, low-range, LOCAL air traffic, all planes fly in the stratosphere between around 28,000 feet and 39,000 feet.

Long-range aircraft deviating from this are either in serious trouble, or BREAKING FLIGHT RULES. In either case, the local airport radar will pick it up, there is some state of EMERGENCY, and some risk of COLLISION. The aircraft will have descended into UNCONTROLLED FLIGHT SPACE, be subject to VISUAL FLIGHT RULES, and may accidentally meet light aircraft which may NOT be fitted with FLIGHT TRANSPONDERS which show up on Air Traffic Control screens.

ANY "chemtrailer" claim that trails were being made at LOW ALTITUDE is HIGHLY SUSPECT. Alarm bells would be ringing like crazy in every local airport AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL center.

The truth of it is that the trail, having been made between six and eight miles up, may fall up to TWO MILES vertically downwards (unless sheared by layer crosswinds) before it evaporates. In that time it can grow to several miles WIDE. This will give the ILLUSION of being LOW DOWN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Angel
They have completely cleared up any unresolved questions I've had as to whether or not chemtrails are harmful or not.
It shouldn't have done.

It SHOULD, however, have cleared up the question as to whether contrails turned into clouds or not.

And it seems to have answered the question as to whether you can moderate or not.

Last edited by JazzRoc : 11-23-2009 at 05:02 AM.
Old 11-23-2009, 05:01 AM
Pwning Skeptics

JazzRoc, You must be joking! "Normal" flights most certainly do NOT follow the patterns seen in videos around the net. Nor do they systematically turn their trails on and off to create perfectly formed grids of upwards of 9 x 9, creating completely expansive artificial cloud cover! Nor do they repeatedly fly through little tiny gaps in the clouds leaving a trail JUST in those spots, which then thins out into a noticeably artificial haze. Anyone with common sense can see that this is a methodical system of artificial cloud creation.

The people must wake up and face the reality of huge amounts of metallic particles and god-knows-what-else in the air.

|

torrent .ISO on DVD.
Old 11-23-2009, 05:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
So you're still confused about whether chemtrails are harmful? Surely there is enough in this thread for you to make a decision? Or do you just come in every now and then and harass posters for fun? What questions do you have?
It is YOU that seems to be confused.

The title of this thread is "Contrails cannot form into clouds (proof!)"

It is NOT "are 'chemtrails' harmful?"