Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Links to useful sites
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2008, 10:32 PM

Default Re: Savethemales

What the heck?

Technical glitch.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-30-2008 at 12:43 AM.
Old 11-29-2008, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
These days, the most discriminated individual is the healthy adolescent white male. Sick people get benefits, old people get benefits, non-whites get benefits, women get benefits, etc.... But healthy adolescent white males are screwed. It's an upside down world, really.....

What the hell does that have to do with my opinion that Makow is a woman hater? Answer: Absolutely nothing. Oh, I see, because men, in your opinion are discriminated against, it's okay to degrade women?

You're the one making accusations, so you're the one who should give the examples. I'm quite busy myself and have far better things to do than research the rubbish written by some forum loon.

I'm not making accusations. I expressed my opinon about Makow and since you are the person who is desperate to find those opinions and I am under no obligation to provide you with same, go search for them yourself.

I don't have time to do your leg work for you nor do I desire to do the same. You're the one who wants the information. So, go find it. If you don't want to spend the time looking for it, don't suggest it's someone else's job, like myself, to do it for you. That's called being LAZY.

I have better things to do with my life and I'm too busy to spend my time doing research for someone who is a loon and writes nothing but rubbish on this board.

However, I did find, without any effort, the following:

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...html#post53572
My replies are inside the box and not outsideofthebox.
Old 11-29-2008, 11:42 PM

Oh, and FYI, OutoftheBox, I don't have to PROVIDE YOU WITH ANYTHING.

I've advised that you can go to Makow's site and read his articles that attest to his degradation of women, but, apparently, you are TOO LAZY to that and expect ME to read them for you and then post them here.

I've also advised that you can search this site under threads authored by me and comments, as well, but apparently, you expect that I should do that for you when you are the one who is desirous of the information.

Give me a break!

As if I have nothing better to do with my life than to accommodate you.

Get off your LAZY toques and do it yourself.

I don't have to PROVIDE YOU WITH ANYTHING.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:15 AM

I've checked his website quite often in the past and I do remember his anti-feminist attitude, but I can't remember any real degrading of women....

That's why I asked for examples. If his degrading of women is so obvious, it shouldn't be hard or time-consuming to find a single example.
Old 11-11-2009, 03:17 PM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Oh, and FYI, OutoftheBox, I don't have to PROVIDE YOU WITH ANYTHING.

I've advised that you can go to Makow's site and read his articles that attest to his degradation of women, but, apparently, you are TOO LAZY to that and expect ME to read them for you and then post them here.

I've also advised that you can search this site under threads authored by me and comments, as well, but apparently, you expect that I should do that for you when you are the one who is desirous of the information.

Give me a break!

As if I have nothing better to do with my life than to accommodate you.

Get off your LAZY toques and do it yourself.

I don't have to PROVIDE YOU WITH ANYTHING.
I think you mean tookus, unless you think we are in the habit of sitting on our hats, lol.
Old 11-23-2009, 05:08 AM

Send a message via AIM to samsamsonsoy
Lightbulb Re: Savethemales

People have been warning that BA is a nut. Makow has a good site and a good perspective. Nice post mizfish.

New World Order Conspiracies - Home

Old 11-23-2009, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsamsonsoy View Post
People have been warning that BA is a nut. Makow has a good site and a good perspective. Nice post mizfish.

New World Order Conspiracies - Home

What?

I don't agree with Makow 100%, so I'm a nut?

I suppose you don't agree with Obama, so, therefore, we'll consider you to be a NUT, as well.

Or, do you consider me to be a NUT because I was a victim of the CIA's MKULTRA/Project Monarch trauma-based mind control program?

Or, is it that you prefer people consider me to be a NUT for other obvious reasons, such as the above?

I'm sure people are capable of using their OWN MINDS in deciding whether or not I'm NUT so, no need for warning flags.

No matter what the reason anyone believes me to be a NUT, I can say with certainty that I'm probably one of the most sane people who post on this forum surrounded by a whole lot of other nuts who come in all different shapes and sizes.

BTW, my husband has requested that I inform you that he can attest to the fact that I'm not a NUT.

NUTS are good, however.

He likes them and so do I.

Especially macadamia nuts which are my favorite.

I think it's time my hubby register on the forum.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-23-2009 at 12:34 PM.