Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2009, 01:46 AM

Default Re: George W. Bush: The Bible Is "Probably Not" Literally True

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Yeah.

How absurd.

Bush is a Christian and doesn't believe the Bible is "literally" true.

He is then not a Christian because Christians believe the Bible word for word.

If I believe the Bible, Jesus walked across water.

I wasn't there, but they say that he did in the Bible, so I guess I should believe it if I want to be a Christian.

Maybe part of the water was frozen.
Oh my god.

I was starting to get the feeling like you were the voice of reason around here until this blasphemy.

How can you guys believe in conspiracy theories and then turn around and say you believe in god.

Religion was invented in a time of no technology. Therefor there is no logical way to police a nation. By fear mongering and scaring the daylights out of people who do "immoral" actions will one curve the crime rate.

I.E.
Religion is invented as a form of control... the ultimate in brainwashing. We used religion as a scape goat to murder mass amounts of people. Religion is our crutch, the day we make it illegal to practice the worship of god, and make it illegal to acknowledge the hypothetical existence of satan, is the day human beings will become peaceful.

Almost ever major war through the history of all time was primarily lead by "religion." Even till this day.

Lets look at what it means to be christian for one second.

It means that you accept non empirical data as fact. So you believing the bible is akin to you believing I can fly. Since there is no evidence to back up either claim, both arguments are 100% equal.

It's just silly.

Oh yeah, Frozen water in the proximity of Egypt? Highly unlikely bud. You also believe Jonah was swallowed by a massive leviathan, live in it's stomach, had god speak to him -- and then have god regurgitate up Jonah where he magically lands on dry land ignoring physics all together?

How? Well it's simply really, you would suffocate inside the belly of another living creature. If you didn't suffocate, you would most definitely drown in body fluids/ocean water. Lets completely ignore the process of digestion and the fact that the purpose of a stomach is to break down the objects inside it with ACID.

Oh, but the bible is literally true? Fuck you it is. The bible is FICTION, as in 100% false. It CAN be used to learn some basic principles of civilization (I.E. The Ten Commandments) but the actual practices found in the bible are more than likely to land you in jail with lethal injection of 500 year life sentences. (Since ya know people lived to 950 in the bible.)

The only people who could ever take something with non empirical evidence as an absolute fact, are people who just simply aren't intelligent. Border lining on mentally retarded. There is a study out there right now proving that people who are religious extremest have lower IQ's than non believers. Some of these people are senators and congressmen. I most definitely advise anybody questioning my post here to watch the movie Religulous staring Bill Mahr. He sits down with one particular congressmen who happens to be a religious extremist... and this particular congressmen calls himself stupid. He says and I quote "Thank god you don't have to have an IQ test to be voted congressmen."

You people who vote based on religion are the enemy. The four fathers of america said in order to be prosperous we as a nation must separate religion from state. Meaning religion has NO PLACE IN GOVERNMENT.

Yet you stupid people keep voting for these morons that claim they have spoken to the lord. This is the ONLY reason why our government was ever able to pull any "conspiracy" to begin with. Bush won his election by swaying the christian vote. As a good christian he was, he declares war on another country... him being directly responsible for the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of people. All you republic religious extremists allowed for this to happen and rooted him on. We lost more people during the war than we would of in 25 terrorist attacks. Not to mention, we haven't had any new ones, and this isn't because they "stopped" them either.

Get a fucking clue.

Old 10-06-2009, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laokin View Post
Oh my god.

I was starting to get the feeling like you were the voice of reason around here until this blasphemy.

How can you guys believe in conspiracy theories and then turn around and say you believe in god.

Religion was invented in a time of no technology. Therefor there is no logical way to police a nation. By fear mongering and scaring the daylights out of people who do "immoral" actions will one curve the crime rate.

I.E.
Religion is invented as a form of control... the ultimate in brainwashing. We used religion as a scape goat to murder mass amounts of people. Religion is our crutch, the day we make it illegal to practice the worship of god, and make it illegal to acknowledge the hypothetical existence of satan, is the day human beings will become peaceful.

Almost ever major war through the history of all time was primarily lead by "religion." Even till this day.

Lets look at what it means to be christian for one second.

It means that you accept non empirical data as fact. So you believing the bible is akin to you believing I can fly. Since there is no evidence to back up either claim, both arguments are 100% equal.

It's just silly.

Oh yeah, Frozen water in the proximity of Egypt? Highly unlikely bud. You also believe Jonah was swallowed by a massive leviathan, live in it's stomach, had god speak to him -- and then have god regurgitate up Jonah where he magically lands on dry land ignoring physics all together?

How? Well it's simply really, you would suffocate inside the belly of another living creature. If you didn't suffocate, you would most definitely drown in body fluids/ocean water. Lets completely ignore the process of digestion and the fact that the purpose of a stomach is to break down the objects inside it with ACID.

Oh, but the bible is literally true? Fuck you it is. The bible is FICTION, as in 100% false. It CAN be used to learn some basic principles of civilization (I.E. The Ten Commandments) but the actual practices found in the bible are more than likely to land you in jail with lethal injection of 500 year life sentences. (Since ya know people lived to 950 in the bible.)

The only people who could ever take something with non empirical evidence as an absolute fact, are people who just simply aren't intelligent. Border lining on mentally retarded. There is a study out there right now proving that people who are religious extremest have lower IQ's than non believers. Some of these people are senators and congressmen. I most definitely advise anybody questioning my post here to watch the movie Religulous staring Bill Mahr. He sits down with one particular congressmen who happens to be a religious extremist... and this particular congressmen calls himself stupid. He says and I quote "Thank god you don't have to have an IQ test to be voted congressmen."

You people who vote based on religion are the enemy. The four fathers of america said in order to be prosperous we as a nation must separate religion from state. Meaning religion has NO PLACE IN GOVERNMENT.

Yet you stupid people keep voting for these morons that claim they have spoken to the lord. This is the ONLY reason why our government was ever able to pull any "conspiracy" to begin with. Bush won his election by swaying the christian vote. As a good christian he was, he declares war on another country... him being directly responsible for the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of people. All you republic religious extremists allowed for this to happen and rooted him on. We lost more people during the war than we would of in 25 terrorist attacks. Not to mention, we haven't had any new ones, and this isn't because they "stopped" them either.

Get a fucking clue.
Yes.

I am the voice of reason around here and, therefore, have no clue why you find blasphemy in what I have written.

I do not understand why you think one cannot believe in conspiracies and GOD at the same time.

Nor do I understand why you think that one's belief in GOD equates to religion.

The frozen water reference was a joke!

Get a clue!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-06-2009 at 02:15 AM.
Old 10-06-2009, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Yes.

I am the voice of reason around here and, therefore, have no clue why you find blasphemy in what I have written.

I do not understand why you think one cannot believe in conspiracies and GOD at the same time.

Nor do I understand why you think that one's belief in GOD equates to religion.

The frozen water reference was a joke!

Get a clue!

Belief in god does equate to religion. If you were never taught the word "God" you wouldn't even second guess it. Believing in god weather or not you believe in an organized religion is still a religion.

Religion is the main conspiracy, it's what causes all the dysfunction in the world. Even religious people cannot deny this. A world without religion is a world of peace.

Also, I apologize for not picking up your sarcasm about the frozen water.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Belief in god does equate to religion. If you were never taught the word "God" you wouldn't even second guess it. Believing in god weather or not you believe in an organized religion is still a religion.

Religion is the main conspiracy, it's what causes all the dysfunction in the world. Even religious people cannot deny this. A world without religion is a world of peace.

IMO, belief in GOD does not equate to religion.

You can believe otherwise.
Old 11-14-2009, 08:28 PM

Please, PLEASE delete this thread.
It's making me suicidal o_o
Old 11-17-2009, 06:57 AM

Quote:
I walk the path GOD chose for me and that path, pal, isn't the one you suggest.
You walk the path an imaginary creature chose for you? I never understood how that works....

Quote:
Belief in god does equate to religion.
Wrong. Belief in "God" implies religion but does not equate religion. Not all religions and especially not all denominations of all religions support or imply the belief in a supernatural being.

Quote:
Religion is the main conspiracy, it's what causes all the dysfunction in the world.
Actually, the key is indoctrination (brainwashing) of any kind, whether religious or ideological. Liberal atheist "multi-culturalists" are no less indoctrinated than Creationist Christian-Zionist "neo-conservatives", however the brainwashing tends to be more obvious in case of the latter.

Quote:
A world without religion is a world of peace.
Nonsense. In a world without religion, ideology will fill its place. In a world without both religion and ideology, nihilist hedonism and exploitation will be the dominant ways of life. A world with religion is hardly the precept for peace.

A real precept for long-term peace is an ideological-spiritual mindset that is based on logics, traditional Eurasian morallity and mutual respect between people who are "different" from one another.

Also, I apologize for not picking up your sarcasm about the frozen water.[/quote]
Old 11-20-2009, 12:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelation1217 View Post
In an absolutely stunning new interview, President George W. Bush publicly said that the Bible is "probably not" literally true, that he prays to the same God that other major religions do and that he believes the scientific proof for evolution.

When asked if he believed that the Bible was literally true, President Bush responded this way:

"Probably not. No, I'm not a literalist, but I think you can learn a lot from it."
This interview will come as a disappointment to many evangelical Christians who rabidly supported Bush through two rocky terms as president.

The reality is that George W. Bush's religious beliefs are not compatible with evangelical Christianity:

The Moral Collapse Of America: George W. Bush: The Bible Is "Probably Not" Literally True

That explains why the Lord is punishing America. Fgirst for it's sins and secondly for voting a non-believing heathen as President.
People are insane: do they really believe the Lord will bless if we sin against Him and vote heathens in as President? ):
Old 11-20-2009, 12:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
You walk the path an imaginary creature chose for you? I never understood how that works....

Wrong. Belief in "God" implies religion but does not equate religion. Not all religions and especially not all denominations of all religions support or imply the belief in a supernatural being.

Actually, the key is indoctrination (brainwashing) of any kind, whether religious or ideological. Liberal atheist "multi-culturalists" are no less indoctrinated than Creationist Christian-Zionist "neo-conservatives", however the brainwashing tends to be more obvious in case of the latter.

Nonsense. In a world without religion, ideology will fill its place. In a world without both religion and ideology, nihilist hedonism and exploitation will be the dominant ways of life. A world with religion is hardly the precept for peace.

A real precept for long-term peace is an ideological-spiritual mindset that is based on logics, traditional Eurasian morallity and mutual respect between people who are "different" from one another.

[/quote]

Hmm, well then here is a special card for you:

Go Straight to Hell And DO NOT Collect $200. I Hope You Enjoy Eternal Torment!
Old 11-20-2009, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Hmm, well then here is a special card for you:

Go Straight to Hell And DO NOT Collect $200. I Hope You Enjoy Eternal Torment!
Hilariously moronic...
Old 11-24-2009, 07:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
Hilariously moronic...
Silence, heathen. Why don't you be a good heathen and bow before a rock or a tree. In the end, you're still Hell bait.

Witness your fate:
And this as well:
Hear the witness of one man who went to Hell for 23 minutes:

Last edited by Public Enemy Number One : 11-24-2009 at 07:44 AM.