Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2009, 12:23 PM
Banned

Default Re: Contrails cannot form into clouds (proof!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
Here is some more subliminal chemtrail programming.
A misuse of both the words "subliminal" (meaning so brief as to go unrecorded by the conscious brain processes) and "programming" (the entering of an activity sequence).
And also an attempt to create a slanderous myth. Par for the course for the lowest of the paronoid sleaze-world.

Old 11-30-2009, 05:44 AM

I proclaim this thread well and truly debunked. Not a spot of credible bunk to be found.
Old 12-01-2009, 07:26 AM
I work for God

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
I proclaim this thread well and truly debunked. Not a spot of credible bunk to be found.
As long as the chemtrails keep happening, this thread will never be debunked.

What we have done is show proof. The rest rests on the shoulders of the individual.

What have you done for your neighbor lately?

TrutherD and I have taken hours upon hours of our time researching this to understand the chemicals used, routes taken, planes used, etc.

It's top secret, so of course it's going to be hard to prove. But the truth of something this big cannot be hidden forever.

Climategate, is the result of the Chemtrail coverup, and that truth will soon become apparent.
Old 12-01-2009, 10:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
As long as the chemtrails keep happening, this thread will never be debunked. What we have done is show proof.
Yes. You PROVED the existence of persistant contrails. Thanks lads, but we knew already.

Quote:
The rest rests on the shoulders of the individual. What have you done for your neighbor lately? TrutherD and I have taken hours upon hours of our time researching this to understand
But you have NO understanding. You cannot understand your own confirmation bias for a start. Let alone the behaviour of the atmosphere. Or how an aircraft works.

Quote:
the chemicals used, routes taken, planes used, etc. It's top secret, so of course it's going to be hard to prove. But the truth of something this big cannot be hidden forever. Climategate, is the result of the Chemtrail coverup, and that truth will soon become apparent.
Yes sirree, roll up, roll up. The truth as these lads see it will all be revealed to you shortly.

HOW TO RUN A CONTRAIL SCARE FOR FUN AND PROFIT just down the page titled "Here" a while. Jay Reynold's original article, with no revisions required. You can't beat the original...

Here JazzRoc vs “Chemtrails”

Last edited by JazzRoc : 12-01-2009 at 10:12 AM.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:09 AM

Which points haven't been tackled by Jazzroc? Why do you still believe? Even if Jazzroc only shakes your belief in the evidence then that surely must tell you something.

The guy who started this thread has been shown to not understand science. He ASKED for us to point out his errors. We did.
Old 12-03-2009, 06:56 AM
I work for God

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Which points haven't been tackled by Jazzroc? Why do you still believe? Even if Jazzroc only shakes your belief in the evidence then that surely must tell you something.

The guy who started this thread has been shown to not understand science. He ASKED for us to point out his errors. We did.
Why is it that one can see your breath at around 20f and the appleman chart says it
needs to be -45f for a contrail to form?

If human breathing and jet exhaust are just water vapor, please explain the difference.
Old 12-03-2009, 08:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Why is it that one can see your breath at around 20f and the appleman chart says it needs to be -45f for a contrail to form? If human breathing and jet exhaust are just water vapor, please explain the difference.
The difference is in the temperature of the water vapor emitter in each case, and the temperatures in each case of the ambient conditions.

Turbojet exhaust water vapor at 2000 deg F is an IGNITION source. It's arriving into air at -40 deg F, and freezing into microscopically-fine ice crystals which will either remain or evaporate depending whether the ambient air is "wet" or "dry" (the degree to which it is saturated). Contrails have been known to form at warmer temperatures than -45, so the Appleman Chart is somewhat rough and ready.

Water vapor will condense out of one's breath at 20 deg F. But the water droplets which are formed evaporate again because your ambient air at 20 deg F was relatively warm, and much less humid than it was a moment before, when it was in amongst your 100% humid exhalation, and water evaporates more easily in just such conditions. It's different at the North and the South Pole. The temperatures are low enough there to freeze out nearly all the water - permanently.

Evaporation is an equilibrative process. At any point in time, there are roughly as many water molecules evaporating as condensing. The humid column of your exhaled air rises from the water droplet cloud which condensed from it, leaving the droplet cloud at the mercy of the drier ambient air. Pfft.

Leaving your personal aerosols floating as fine particulate matter... ...it's those you need to worry about, believe me.

The unusual properties of water merit years of study.

Last edited by JazzRoc : 12-03-2009 at 08:49 AM.
Old 12-03-2009, 04:33 PM
I work for God

So, when the baggage handler on the tarmac can see his breath, and the cars in the unloading zone have visible exhaust, what is your reason for jets on the taxi-way not having visible exhaust?

What I hear you saying is the jet exhaust is so much hotter.

Condensation occurs from the difference between exhaust temp (breath, jet exhaust) and ambient temperature. Therefore jets on the ground should show visible exhaust, like a car, when it's 20f and below, if the world worked as the way you suggest with you pseudo-science.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
So, when the baggage handler on the tarmac can see his breath, and the cars in the unloading zone have visible exhaust, what is your reason for jets on the taxi-way not having visible exhaust? What I hear you saying is the jet exhaust is so much hotter. Condensation occurs from the difference between exhaust temp (breath, jet exhaust) and ambient temperature. Therefore jets on the ground should show visible exhaust, like a car, when it's 20f and below, if the world worked as the way you suggest with your pseudo-science.
I've already described the process. In the case of the plane the exhaust is moving at hundreds of feet per second, and mixing into a VERY much larger column of air. I've only seen that process take place personally in local conditions of driving rain. In normal conditions the air is insufficiently humid to support the condensing mist, which evaporates away. If your visible breath lasts for a brief period of time, then how much more brief (and further away from the onlooker) may the transition from invisible to visible and back again be for a jet exhaust which is so much quicker?

The jet exhaust is a violent mixer... ...that's the difference. But it is not the only mixer.

In the case of contrails, the aircraft's WAKE VORTEX gathers up the jet trails in counter-rotating spirals. These large vortices may entwine and form VORTEX RINGS. The downward-falling pendules of a massive persistent contrail form from these vortex motions. The whole process is described here:

http://www-pm.larc.nasa.gov/sass/pub/journals/atlas_JAMC2006.pdf

... without a trace of pseudoscience.

Last edited by JazzRoc : 12-04-2009 at 05:17 AM.
Old 12-04-2009, 06:49 AM
I work for God

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzRoc View Post
I've already described the process. In the case of the plane the exhaust is moving at hundreds of feet per second, and mixing into a VERY much larger column of air. I've only seen that process take place personally in local conditions of driving rain. In normal conditions the air is insufficiently humid to support the condensing mist, which evaporates away. If your visible breath lasts for a brief period of time, then how much more brief (and further away from the onlooker) may the transition from invisible to visible and back again be for a jet exhaust which is so much quicker?

The jet exhaust is a violent mixer... ...that's the difference. But it is not the only mixer.

In the case of contrails, the aircraft's WAKE VORTEX gathers up the jet trails in counter-rotating spirals. These large vortices may entwine and form VORTEX RINGS. The downward-falling pendules of a massive persistent contrail form from these vortex motions. The whole process is described here:

http://www-pm.larc.nasa.gov/sass/pub/journals/atlas_JAMC2006.pdf

... without a trace of pseudoscience.
Sorry, but you are a liar.