Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2009, 08:51 AM

Default Reptilians - It was right under your nose the whole time

Hahahah I made all this stuff up sorry to fk with you guys ... I'm deleting this thread.

Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.

Last edited by Eye-Kon : 02-20-2010 at 11:34 AM.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:39 PM

Default Re: Reptilians - It was right under your nose the whole time

Would you kindly inform the forum from where you have ascertained the information that you have supplied regarding your belief that reptilians exist; live under the earth; control everyone and everything and come up from under the ground and visit us earthlings whenever they desire.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-07-2009 at 11:08 PM.
Old 12-08-2009, 07:19 AM

>>I'm not here to argue whether reptilians are real or not because I know they exist with out a doubt.

You KNOW that you've SEEN things that look like reptiles but which any sane person would regard as hallucinations. You once claim that one of these hallucinations "was a shade of green you had never seen before".

How is that possible? Do you live in a primary colour world? If it was a shade of green unknown to man then how did you know it was green and not pink or a new colour?

I see no reason for you to be convinced by your experiences.
Old 12-08-2009, 07:21 AM

>>Beneath the surface is filled with caverns, interconnected tunnels and caves but when you get further down like 800-900 miles plus you start seeing more wide open spaces filled with vast jungles, forrests' and everything. Theres alot more room on the interior of the earth then on the surface. Its a whole amazing world down there.

YOU'VE NEVER BEEN THERE!!! Stop talking like you have. You stink of BS or madness.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
>>I'm not here to argue whether reptilians are real or not because I know they exist with out a doubt.

You KNOW that you've SEEN things that look like reptiles but which any sane person would regard as hallucinations. You once claim that one of these hallucinations "was a shade of green you had never seen before".

How is that possible? Do you live in a primary colour world? If it was a shade of green unknown to man then how did you know it was green and not pink or a new colour?

I see no reason for you to be convinced by your experiences.
I've never seen any sort of discrepancy unless its on somebody. That seems odd, if they were hallucinations I'm sure I would be seeing them when I was by myself at times or in different spots of my sight rather then just on somebodys body. I've never used drugs and I'm currently in college as well, I don't see why I would be having hallucinations. I've also seen shifts and have had other people see them to. The reptilian notion didn't pop up in there mind, they just said it was odd. However that was the first thing that came to mine. I've had times where I would see someones pupils clearly turn in to vertical slits and my friend would see it as well. Thats not a hallucination. We both saw it.

This was actually one of the more devestating experiences I've had in my life. I was toying with the reptilian notion at the time and that experience really just did it for me. My whole thought process changed about life. There was no lighting effects on this persons eyes either. I know how sometimes if light is glaring off your eyes it can make your pupils look vertical but this wasn't the case. This was a blatant shape-shift we I could see this womens eyes go vertical for roughly 15 seconds and then go back again. She kept talking to me and my friend as if nothing happend. My friend didn't really seem to be bothered by it he just said he thought it could be some kind of disease or something. I didn't bring up the reptilian notion to him or anything. Reptilians is not something I am open about with my friends or anybody I actually know because I know it would ruin my reputation I've strived my whole life to create. Reptilians are aware of this, they know most people wont say anything even when they see whats going on. This surface is structured that way, its sort of a systematic form of mind control.

Believe what you will, I can totally understand where your coming from but I know what me and my friend saw and what I've seen many other times. I really wish I could go back to believing what I did when I was younger, I was alot happier back then. I wish I was crazy but once you hit a certain point of understanding you can never go back. I've had times where they clearly just state my thoughts out loud, I'll be thinking about something like I wonder how old John is? Then out of nowhere this guy says or John is 22 how old are you? Totally random. Then this guy goes on about how he smokes weed and says "I could never tell my mom she would think I was totally crazy". They'll even play on it a bit by making references and such. At first when this happens you take it as a coincidence but after it starts happening 3 or 4 times in a row day after day its hard to dismiss.
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.
Old 12-13-2009, 02:08 PM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-Kon View Post
I've never seen any sort of discrepancy unless its on somebody. That seems odd, if they were hallucinations I'm sure I would be seeing them when I was by myself at times or in different spots of my sight rather then just on somebodys body. I've never used drugs and I'm currently in college as well, I don't see why I would be having hallucinations. I've also seen shifts and have had other people see them to. The reptilian notion didn't pop up in there mind, they just said it was odd. However that was the first thing that came to mine. I've had times where I would see someones pupils clearly turn in to vertical slits and my friend would see it as well. Thats not a hallucination. We both saw it.

This was actually one of the more devestating experiences I've had in my life. I was toying with the reptilian notion at the time and that experience really just did it for me. My whole thought process changed about life. There was no lighting effects on this persons eyes either. I know how sometimes if light is glaring off your eyes it can make your pupils look vertical but this wasn't the case. This was a blatant shape-shift we I could see this womens eyes go vertical for roughly 15 seconds and then go back again. She kept talking to me and my friend as if nothing happend. My friend didn't really seem to be bothered by it he just said he thought it could be some kind of disease or something. I didn't bring up the reptilian notion to him or anything. Reptilians is not something I am open about with my friends or anybody I actually know because I know it would ruin my reputation I've strived my whole life to create. Reptilians are aware of this, they know most people wont say anything even when they see whats going on. This surface is structured that way, its sort of a systematic form of mind control.

Believe what you will, I can totally understand where your coming from but I know what me and my friend saw and what I've seen many other times. I really wish I could go back to believing what I did when I was younger, I was alot happier back then. I wish I was crazy but once you hit a certain point of understanding you can never go back. I've had times where they clearly just state my thoughts out loud, I'll be thinking about something like I wonder how old John is? Then out of nowhere this guy says or John is 22 how old are you? Totally random. Then this guy goes on about how he smokes weed and says "I could never tell my mom she would think I was totally crazy". They'll even play on it a bit by making references and such. At first when this happens you take it as a coincidence but after it starts happening 3 or 4 times in a row day after day its hard to dismiss.
I mean this in the most respectful way Eye-con, but before you start to think that these things you have seen are truly real, perhaps you should be screened by some mental health professionals just in case they are not. There really is no stigma in at least getting checked out. Then at least you would know that that is what you in fact saw. The alternative is far more hellish if it turns out there is something wrong.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
I mean this in the most respectful way Eye-con, but before you start to think that these things you have seen are truly real, perhaps you should be screened by some mental health professionals just in case they are not. There really is no stigma in at least getting checked out. Then at least you would know that that is what you in fact saw. The alternative is far more hellish if it turns out there is something wrong.
Why would my friends being seeing these shape-shifts as well? And please don't tell me theres no stigma in getting screened by a mental health professional. The minute you told them anything about reptilians they'd probably throw a straight jacket on you. I already know for a fact what I saw actually happend. It seems to be happening more often now to.. I think probably by late 2010 early 2011 your gonna start seeing them openly shape-shift. They seem to be more open with people who already 'know'. Things are gonna be changing alot with in the next couple of years, I'm not gonna try and argue with you about why there real because if your not a rep yourself you'll find out soon enough that there is in fact shape-shifters out there that make a humans brain capacity look like that of a dogs. Of course you don't believe in them.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:21 AM

So were are you from.. u said you didnt take any drugs though what about psyc medication that shits worse generally?
Why have i not heard of these things or witnessed them, i believe in ''spirits'', have heard some stories on such things and have witnessed some shit my self through my sister and her condition. though never in clear view reality have i seen such a thing. im not ruelling it out and im sceptical due to some un imaginable information being proved right to me constantly as i age.
Though id just like more details as im sure you can get sp,eone can't just believe someone over heresay like were have you accessed this information and is there more that makes you believe in this.
Old 12-18-2009, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mello..melliexo View Post
So were are you from.. u said you didnt take any drugs though what about psyc medication that shits worse generally?
Why have i not heard of these things or witnessed them, i believe in ''spirits'', have heard some stories on such things and have witnessed some shit my self through my sister and her condition. though never in clear view reality have i seen such a thing. im not ruelling it out and im sceptical due to some un imaginable information being proved right to me constantly as i age.
Though id just like more details as im sure you can get sp,eone can't just believe someone over heresay like were have you accessed this information and is there more that makes you believe in this.
I don't use any sort of medications. No anti-depressants, muscle relaxants or any of that stuff. Heck, I wont even take tylenol. I'm well aware that most legal drugs are really bad for you. They provide short term relief for problems that people have but ultimately they just make a person dependant on that drug and actually cause there mental illness to progress. Most mentally ill people can recover from just being around good caring people alot. They don't need drugs that only cause short term relief and long term mental and physical problems. Things like kidney and liver disease are the result of long term and sometimes even short term use of alot of legal medications. Alot of legal medications also increase the chances of getting auto-immune diseases and such due to all sorts of unknown chemicals being used as fillers. Theres just so much to go in to when it comes to the abuse people take from our government but I will answer your question.

Theres all sorts of things that make me believe in reptilians. It just started out as them making smart little remarks and such. I have literally seen one go full form in my living room. I don't know why this happend but I was watching TV in my bedroom and the door was open. I had this lady in my living room because she was waiting for her friend to pick her up. She walked by my bedroom door and I just happend to look at her out of the corner of my eye with out thinking about it and I saw her in her reptilian form. I think that is the main reason I saw what I did. I just sort of looked at her through a reaction or something. She couldn't anticipate it coming. Anyways, what I saw was a tallish lizard like being for roughly a second. It was hard to take in much detail because I only saw it for a second but from what I could take in I can tell you its snout was fairly prominant. Pretty bulky arms and legs. Its skin wasn't scaly but more like that of a snakes. It was actually pretty a beutiful looking being. After this happend I sort of just went out in to the living room and looked at her. She asked me if something was wrong and I just said no. She just started talking after that as if nothing had happend.

Anyways I have had all sorts of experiences like this. Things I just wish I didn't see because you know what? What can I do now? I obviously can't go around telling people, who the hell would believe me?
Old 12-19-2009, 12:24 PM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-Kon View Post
I don't use any sort of medications. No anti-depressants, muscle relaxants or any of that stuff. Heck, I wont even take tylenol. I'm well aware that most legal drugs are really bad for you. They provide short term relief for problems that people have but ultimately they just make a person dependant on that drug and actually cause there mental illness to progress. Most mentally ill people can recover from just being around good caring people alot. They don't need drugs that only cause short term relief and long term mental and physical problems. Things like kidney and liver disease are the result of long term and sometimes even short term use of alot of legal medications. Alot of legal medications also increase the chances of getting auto-immune diseases and such due to all sorts of unknown chemicals being used as fillers. Theres just so much to go in to when it comes to the abuse people take from our government but I will answer your question.

Theres all sorts of things that make me believe in reptilians. It just started out as them making smart little remarks and such. I have literally seen one go full form in my living room. I don't know why this happend but I was watching TV in my bedroom and the door was open. I had this lady in my living room because she was waiting for her friend to pick her up. She walked by my bedroom door and I just happend to look at her out of the corner of my eye with out thinking about it and I saw her in her reptilian form. I think that is the main reason I saw what I did. I just sort of looked at her through a reaction or something. She couldn't anticipate it coming. Anyways, what I saw was a tallish lizard like being for roughly a second. It was hard to take in much detail because I only saw it for a second but from what I could take in I can tell you its snout was fairly prominant. Pretty bulky arms and legs. Its skin wasn't scaly but more like that of a snakes. It was actually pretty a beutiful looking being. After this happend I sort of just went out in to the living room and looked at her. She asked me if something was wrong and I just said no. She just started talking after that as if nothing had happend.

Anyways I have had all sorts of experiences like this. Things I just wish I didn't see because you know what? What can I do now? I obviously can't go around telling people, who the hell would believe me?
I would like to see what triple-blind study you are referencing that shows any correlation between auto-immune diseases and pharmacuticals in general.