Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Club Conspiracy Singles
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2009, 01:51 PM
Banned

Default Re: Looking for Hot Chick With D.I.D and Infantalism for Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
cacodemon (or cacodaemon) is an evil spirit or (in the modern sense of the word) a demon. The opposite of a cacodemon is an agathodaemon or eudaemon, a good spirit or angel. The word cacodemon comes through Latin from the Ancient Greek κακοδαίμων (kakodaimōn) meaning an evil spirit, whereas daimon would be a neutral spirit in Greek and Tychodaimon would be a good spirit. In psychology, cacodemonia (or cacodemomania) is a form of insanity in which the patient believes that they are possessed by an evil spirit. The first known occurrence of the word cacodemon dates to 1398. In Shakespeare's Richard III Act 1 Scene 3.Queen Margaret calls Richard a "cacodemon" for his foul deeds and manipulations.[1]

Yeah.

Look at that misspelling.

Atrocious.
I am glad that you acknowledge your foibles. κακοδαίμων does not mean an evil spirit. κακοδαίμων is the plural accusative masculine and means 'evil demons'. Kakodeamonos is the correct transliteration for the nominative masculine singular, and the same holds true for the Latin.

You really should invest in a decent lexicon.

Old 12-17-2009, 06:00 AM

Obviously if something is considered corrupt they will try to cover it and therefore the FBi would not be un informed.

It is disrespectful to disreguard the satanic and ritual abuse that occures to all those children, women, animals, boys and men.
It is incredibly obviouse that such things go on and to brush it off and let it slide over your head due to you finding it difficult to face that the system and every factor within which pretty much controles everything that educates us...be that through media or education could have something to do with it... is down right gullable.
There is corruption, the life for profit attitude and such disreguard for others to attain ones own pleasure in all small levels of society, can you not think that maby that attitude channelles through to the government and such.
It isn't a myth. I'm athiest and you are contradicting your self.
?
The system of ritual satanic abuse to cause MPD, or as americans have been taught to call it DPD due to MPD being a little too obviouse, is not taught by the catholic church in the way you mean. It runs through the catholic church and is scensored eg the Jesuites. The trauma that is inflicted causes compartmentalisation (when a child goes through a profoundly traumatising experience they compartmentalise the experience as a way to deal with it. The more ritualistic trauma the more compartments produced. Therefore if done rite and extensivelly they will have vague or no memory of the fact they are a product of trauma and due to there personality splitting they can go through with a sort of amnesia.
have you read cathy obriens work? what do you think.....Thrance Formation America
Old 12-17-2009, 06:08 AM

quote; could it be that I have M.P.D? Hmmm..could it be I am looking for a counterpart for another personality of my own? I'm just floating this as a theory, of course.
Let's say that I did have an alter. And let's further say that said Alter simply wanted a playmate. Would it be unreasonable for me to procure one for said alter?

If you have D.I.D than wouldn't it confuse you and the person you request to be with that shares this condition, if that were to happen.
I dont understand why you would wany this. shouldnt you be trying to find or create your identity.

It sounds to me that it is more of a possibility that you wish to prey on someones unfortunate situation to satisfy your ''issues''?
Old 12-17-2009, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mello..melliexo View Post
quote;
It sounds to me that it is more of a possibility that you wish to prey on someones unfortunate situation to satisfy your ''issues''?
Good insight!
Old 12-17-2009, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mello..melliexo View Post
Obviously if something is considered corrupt they will try to cover it and therefore the FBi would not be un informed.

It is disrespectful to disreguard the satanic and ritual abuse that occures to all those children, women, animals, boys and men.
It is incredibly obviouse that such things go on and to brush it off and let it slide over your head due to you finding it difficult to face that the system and every factor within which pretty much controles everything that educates us...be that through media or education could have something to do with it... is down right gullable.
There is corruption, the life for profit attitude and such disreguard for others to attain ones own pleasure in all small levels of society, can you not think that maby that attitude channelles through to the government and such.
It isn't a myth. I'm athiest and you are contradicting your self.
?
The system of ritual satanic abuse to cause MPD, or as americans have been taught to call it DPD due to MPD being a little too obviouse, is not taught by the catholic church in the way you mean. It runs through the catholic church and is scensored eg the Jesuites. The trauma that is inflicted causes compartmentalisation (when a child goes through a profoundly traumatising experience they compartmentalise the experience as a way to deal with it. The more ritualistic trauma the more compartments produced. Therefore if done rite and extensivelly they will have vague or no memory of the fact they are a product of trauma and due to there personality splitting they can go through with a sort of amnesia.
have you read cathy obriens work? what do you think.....Thrance Formation America
Good insight!

No one is born with multiple personalities.

They are created through trauma.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:19 AM

***Obviously if something is considered corrupt they would cover it up and therefore the FBI would NOT be informed (edit)

Quote:
No one is born with multiple personalities.

They are created through trauma.
good insight
Old 12-18-2009, 06:53 PM

what the hell are you talking about? stupid americans. i always thought that all of you are a bunch of dumb people. all the europeans think that. you are screwed up...
Old 12-18-2009, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by epeckson View Post
what the hell are you talking about? stupid americans. i always thought that all of you are a bunch of dumb people. all the europeans think that. you are screwed up...
In case you haven't noticed, not all members of this forum are Americans.

In fact, many of them are Europeans.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-18-2009 at 09:35 PM.
Old 12-19-2009, 05:37 AM

I'm actually australian though i know were u are coming from. it is due to the way they are educated and misinformed. though i don't generalize generally and mean no offense.
This dosn't mean they are all in your category!!
Old 12-20-2009, 04:21 PM

Adding on.. this goes for australia too it depends on the degree to which society within a country is educated in all ways.