Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2009, 10:31 PM

Cool Why is it bad?

Yes. Why is freemasonry or whatever bad? What is wrong with a world government? The world is becoming more interconnected every day. Why wouldn't we want a world government? It sounds like it would be nice and it would stop wars, and also put everyone on the same page... wouldn't it?

Also, an intellectual elite ruling us? Why not? I would not want stupid people ruling us. Hell, I surely hope the future rulers of the world are damn smart, as the future depends on it... and why not?

I do want to be ruled by an intellectual elite. I do want a one world government. I sincerely think it is the best way.

What is all this fuss about?

Old 12-16-2009, 07:11 PM
KYCH

Default Re: Why is it bad?

I personally despise big government and micromanaging, which is what the world government would be. I prefer smaller governments with a larger control and state/local levels as they truly represent the people.

Our language, our sovereignty is unique to each and should be as such as we may be equal (humans being the same blah blah blah), but our geo-politics is different depending on our location. What is good for the goose is not always good for the gander.

And elites are not always intellectual. Humans err and as such many of their decisions are wrong and bad for the people.

Why not let people rule themselves? We're adults aren't we, capable of decision making and thought? I don't want some suit thousands of miles away to tell me what is good for me when they don't know me or what my situation is. Humans and our environment is not a "one size fits all"; again what is good for the goose is not always good for the gander.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:18 PM

Well yes. You are talking about ideology preference. Not about anything intrinsically evil going on.

I say: we protest when it happens. I won't be protesting though.

Also... micromanagement is not necessarily effective. Simply because the world cannot be divided into small communities forever. There must be a general direction in which humanity is going.

Therefore eventually someone will have to redirect all the diverging communities, to focus them in the same direction. Otherwise there will be no progress... And what about war... One world government prevents war.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I personally despise big government and micromanaging, which is what the world government would be. I prefer smaller governments with a larger control and state/local levels as they truly represent the people.

Our language, our sovereignty is unique to each and should be as such as we may be equal (humans being the same blah blah blah), but our geo-politics is different depending on our location. What is good for the goose is not always good for the gander.

And elites are not always intellectual. Humans err and as such many of their decisions are wrong and bad for the people.

Why not let people rule themselves? We're adults aren't we, capable of decision making and thought? I don't want some suit thousands of miles away to tell me what is good for me when they don't know me or what my situation is. Humans and our environment is not a "one size fits all"; again what is good for the goose is not always good for the gander.
Since you're ruled by Freemasonry, this proves that you are an adult who is incapable of your own decision making and free thought.

In that respect, your opinion on this subject is irrelevant.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-16-2009 at 07:30 PM.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:21 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Since you're ruled by Freemasonry, this proves that you are incapable of your own decision making and thought.
So do you have anything against what I actually said? Do you disagree with what was posted?
Old 12-16-2009, 07:48 PM
KYCH

So you disagree with my post and favor a world government? Interesting.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:07 PM

Quote:
So you disagree with my post and favor a world government? Interesting.
To whom are you speaking?

If you are speaking to me, I wonder wherein you have derived that I favor a world government.

You must be making this up in your own head because no where on this forum have I ever posted that a world government is something I favor.

And, even if I did and this disagrees with your post, so what?
Old 12-16-2009, 10:51 PM
KYCH

Quote:
To whom are you speaking?

If you are speaking to me, I wonder wherein you have derived that I favor a world government.

You must be making this up in your own head because no where on this forum have I ever posted that a world government is something I favor.
Yes, I'm speaking to you. I made my earlier post and you apparently disagree with it. My post was against a NWO, and big government in general, and as you disagreed you must be for it. It's the only logical conclusion.

Quote:
And, even if I did and this disagrees with your post, so what?
I just find it humorous that a conspiracy theorist would support the NWO and a Freemason does not as popculture conspiracies say otherwise.
Old 12-17-2009, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Yes, I'm speaking to you. I made my earlier post and you apparently disagree with it. My post was against a NWO, and big government in general, and as you disagreed you must be for it. It's the only logical conclusion.

I just find it humorous that a conspiracy theorist would support the NWO and a Freemason does not as popculture conspiracies say otherwise.
I find it humorous that you are lying by stating that I disagreed with your post.
Old 12-17-2009, 09:26 PM
KYCH

Quote:
I find it humorous that you are lying by stating that I disagreed with your post.
Well, I asked you a direct question and you dodged it by saying you posted it before. You said what I thought was irrelevant so I took it you disagreed with it. If you didn't disagree with it and agreed with what I said, but disliked because I posted it makes you a very stubborn person.