Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2005, 01:59 PM

Default Re: The veil is lifting + Hello all

Quote:
JohnnyFuctup wrote:
this gives me a healthy open belief system that allows me to explore all realms of possibility with an open and unjudgemental mind.
Isn't multiculturalism under the blanket of tolerance what brought your country the police state? Say yes Johnny, cuz you damn well know it did. Isn't it funny how open minds are usually full of shit? Don't run away Johnny, having a feisty fellow like you around here makes things interesting. :-P

:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 04-29-2005, 09:39 PM

Actually Little Johnny,

You're a rat trapped in the Left/Right maze and I'll leave you to educate yourself on that.

You're not only a little weired but an outright liar. The first I have come accross on this forum, indeed any forum.

You stated PLAINLY that you could take Icke 2 ways with the lizard theory on your site. You were EMPHATIC and quite plain in your belief that YOU believed in his Lizard theory. You have since HEAVILY qualified your web page. As I said...my work is done. I hope the lesson was'nt too painful for you.

Who are these lizards anyway?

This site is dedicated to opening the eyes of the people to a terrible truth-- That this entire planet, and everyone on it, is ruled by lizards.

What?! I hear you say. Lizards? Yes, lizards.

Do I literally mean lizards? Green scaly no-good reptilians?

Not at all... well, possibly.

Any reference to lizards or reptiles on this site can be interpreted two equally valid ways.

a) A corrupt man or woman that operates within a position of elevated power and knowledge within a hierarchy, who compulsively lies to those lower in that hierarchy in order to progress their agenda for world domination.

b) A reptilian being in the guise of a human, that operates within a position of elevated power and knowledge within a hierarchy, who compulsively lies to those lower in that hierarchy in order to progress their agenda for world domination.

Again, you have HEAVILY altered the original wording of your website. You dont like to be pulled up do you? I bet you're the top doggy in your little circle, was real proud of your home page? I hurt your feelings? Like your Daddy did when he dissed your model areoplane building skill as a child?

I also note on your site that you have focussed on my anger somehow originating soley on myself believing in the life and techings of Christ...hence my hatred of Icke? Not because Icke poisens the well of SERIOUS discussion of the machinations of the NWO with his Shape Shifting Lizard theories...i have no need to pull apart Ickes article...it speaks for itself in 3 words...and yet you claim I am the root of all evil because I refuse to take up your belief system? That my "rigid" belief system is the problem because I call Ickes Lizard shit what it is...S-H-I-T. I know shit, i know how it smells and what it looks like...that is not a rigid belief system. Thats called common sense. An ability to sort wheat from chaff and know a paid disinformationist when i see one.

"Besides that it's a bit fucked up to just rubbish someone's beliefs (or what you THINK is someone's beliefs through jumping to conclusions) Would you say the same thing to a Christian? "What you believe is a big load of shit, pal" - Sure debate why you BELIEVE Christianity is wrong"

I'm free to rubbish ANYONES beliefs. I can rubbish until the cows come home. I dont believe in tolerence. I believe in calling shit - shit and a tosser - tosser. A belief system becomes dangerous when it calls for the destruction of another person or people for their world view.

You may continue living Johnny. It hurts though does'nt it? Having your infantile belief systems challenged? Especially when you thought you were the coolest boy on the block?

Their are things called ultimate values. Passed down from a supernatural God. You may have heard of some of them?

You however believe in the U.N dont you? You believe in Secular Humanism and tolerating ANYTHING because you are a lovely nice Liberal/Left wing answer to the equally pathetic, gullible Right.

You believe in complete disarmament and therfore by definition, must also believe in a centralised world government to ENFORCE that disarmamnet, if nescassary through military means.

You want One World Government and a One World Religion that will be tolerent of anyone no matter how their behaviour and beliefs conflict with the ultimate values handed down to us in the past...the past? In your view..."fuck the past"! "I'm hip and new and tolerent and not like those whacky Christians who believe in their old shit. I believe in my far more cool 'Spiritualism'". Which has NO moral code other than vauge notions of being nice and can change on the whim of the wind or by the proclamation of a paid Guru of the NWO.

You say I believe in the literality of the Old Testament? Absoloutly not...you see, that is your rather "jumping to conclusions" and "intolerent", "simplistic" view of me...that beams getting rather large. You have mistaken me for a "W" supporter from Tennessee.

I am in fact a freedom lover. I beleive that the ultimate unfolding of the human personality and the creative act in all it's forms is the meaning of life and the ultimate worship of God.

The New Testament fits my world view most accurately. The teachings of Christ are instructive at the least and profound at their best. By any measure of an ancient text the N.T passes with flying colours. Also, Christ being crucified when he could have backed down...what a man! Thats guts in the face of centralised power. Standing up for truth.

In your world, perhaps Christ should of been more tolerent of the Pharissees belief system? Backed down and admitted he was'nt the Son Of Man? Hmmm?

You see my friend...i'm a 6ft 110kg former night club bouncer, drug dealer, shotfirer, mine worker and finally Registered Nurse. I live in Perth, Western Australia. I count many humans of the homosexual persusion as my friends and in fact I gaurantee i mix in FAR wider circles than you...for all your tolernce talk. I've looked in all the holes looking for ultimate values to hold me up in troubled times - the Eastern philosophies, new age guru's etc...and ended up back where I started.

Works for me. Does'nt work for you? Thats O.K. But there is a problem. The Left of which you are a part wishes to rid the planet of Christianity and Islam which it considers an anachrinism holding back the human race from it's full potential.

Sanctitity of life and the rights of individual human beings does not fit with the NWO agenda. Allegience to a supernatural God and a set of ultimate values is competition for the authority of the State.

You are in fact the enemy of my current way of life. In fact you are an enemy of life itself though you have not the faintest notion. You are, as the leaders of the Communist revoloution stated..."a useful idiot".

George Bush is a member of the East Coast Blue Blood establishment as stated by the highly respected historian Carol Quigly.

He takes his orders from the banking and financial Elite in England and Europe.

His role is to energise the Left and show once and for all that a World Government is the only thing that can save us from these ugly, Christian Fundamentalist, Imperialistic Fascists.

The Police State systems that only the Right could have gotton away with will not be dismantled. Your Left guru's like Soros and Rothschild will tell you the aparatus is nescassary to counter any reactionary activity of the Right.

You will be DNA scanned, thumb scanned and logged into the "cool" new age human tracking system...nescessary of course to keep track of numbers and cull the human population in case cute baby fur seal numbers are threatened.

Private car ownership will be outlawed due to the fabricated "Peak Oil" and exaggerated "Global Warming" scare. You will be GPS tracked and traced through your special "Citizen Card" with bio metric scanning in case of fraud on public transport.

You will be lead by your stupid Left Wing Nose straight into dictatorship and the Beast System of the government of man.

Get out of your rat maze left/right control grid and see that you are being played like a well tuned violin.

If you cannot tolerate the "washed up values" of the Christian or even Muslim faith then at least adhere to the principals of Libertarian thought.

I know you read this Johnny. You could'nt help yourself could you? You must have the last say? Go on...lets debate, insults and all. Thats what a tolerent Christian like myself believes in.

Dont run away like the usual gutless Lefty. Have a go ya mug.

BTW..."when it comes to the public good, politeness is for fools"...John Raulston Saul - "The Doubters Companion - A Dictionary Of Aggressive Common Sense".

Being polite is in many ways a form of control. Most favoured by the Left. The originators of the Hate Crime joke on us all.

BTW..one more, one more thing. Posting your PM. Dont send me PM's. Post on the forum. I mainly posted it because to be quite honest...i think you're a little whacky and not simply the victim of an ideology.
Old 04-29-2005, 10:14 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Quote:
JohnnyFuctup wrote:
this gives me a healthy open belief system that allows me to explore all realms of possibility with an open and unjudgemental mind.
Isn't multiculturalism under the blanket of tolerance what brought your country the police state? Say yes Johnny, cuz you damn well know it did. Isn't it funny how open minds are usually full of shit? Don't run away Johnny, having a feisty fellow like you around here makes things interesting. :-P
"Isn't it funny how open minds are usually full of shit"?

Yes.
Old 05-03-2005, 08:58 PM

Default Re: Anger

What a waste you guys. But anyway, this reminds me of a thread I once thought of starting on "How we deal with anger, the anger from being threatened by the NWO"

The one good thing that can come from verbal slanging matches, if any, is that competitive intensity forces posters to do research and think of arguments they might otherwise not do. If TB and Johnny were bar fighters this duel would have ended about 10% into what it did.

I'm not going to read every point you guys made, maybe you each mutually did, so you are in a way your biggest admirers. I would echo Hopeless in that Johnny's thoughts are welcome, no matter how lizardy or stoopid they may be, or not.

TB, I haven't even read Johnny's site. What I want to know, of relevance to me is what are the NLP subliminal stuff they are using on newscasts etc.

I will check out his site because he's got the right idea, has woken up, and should be congratulated on that basis. After all this site has a devil in every screen shot.
Old 05-03-2005, 09:22 PM

Default Re: Anger

TB: Draken quoted you as saying "People are so busy looking at details they fail to see the forest for the tree's." truebeliever
Old 05-03-2005, 11:47 PM

Default Anger Management - NWO Control Method 2.14

I absoloutly welcome Johnny and his love of lizards...he is absoloutly free on a practical and moral level to post what he wants.

I too am free to post my reply's.

4 people have come to this site in the last couple of weeks saying...

"Hi, my name is Bill/Mary. I am from the U.K. I have woken up. My sources are Joe Smith David Icke Bill Jones".

Me smells co-ordinated effort.

If anyone is here looking for friendship I suggest "Christian Singles" advertised on Henry's site.
Old 05-04-2005, 06:21 AM

Default Re: Anger Management - NWO Control Method 2.14

Before I read anything more on this thread (I've got a third to go) Johnny is provoking me to comment:

The reason I personally haven't sided with anyone is because I KNOW true and nohope don't need my support. They have proven over a long period of time to be intelligent, sincere fighters for truth and don't tolerate ANY NWO, liberal, New Agey kind of manipulated mentality.

I now officially support both true and nohope.

Johnny, maybe it would be a good idea for you to read up a little on what we've said and posted on this forum. You will find that opinions differ a great deal, not everyone is a Christian, etc. But the reason most serious members who write and post articles here is not to get respect from the other members or stroke their egos by agreeing with eachother and excluding newcomers or trash their opinions. If your arguments have holes they are going to be exposed here and if your ego gets a knock then you are in the wrong forum.

The reason people agree with eachother is because they have gotten to know eachother and what each member here stands for; trust eachother and trust has developed over a long period of time, writing, posting, agreeing, disagreeing, fighting, arguing, discussing.

In conclusion, I have to say I agree with true and nohope about the Left-Right-Liberal political spectrum trap.
Judging from what you've posted here so far, you seem to have your eyes still wide shut.
With all respect, I think you should read through at least half of the material here - which is becoming huge, I know - and then come back and we can discuss issues on more common ground: you would have more knowledge about where people stand and we would know you've taken part of it.

Truth, Beauty, Love

P.S. I just continued to read and found this - I TOTALLY agree with this:

Quote:
I'm free to rubbish ANYONES beliefs. I can rubbish until the cows come home. I dont believe in tolerence. I believe in calling shit - shit and a tosser - tosser. A belief system becomes dangerous when it calls for the destruction of another person or people for their world view.
...with the clarification that I don't have to agree with anyone; I MIGHT respect their views IF they back it up with SOLID ARGUMENTS. To post something and say "I MIGHT agree with what I just posted, if it suits the situation" is not solid.
Johnny, if you posted something saying A, got hammered for lack of solidity of argument and then changed A to B and say you've posted B from the start - that's not honest.
Old 05-04-2005, 07:09 AM

I apolagise to Johnny F...sincerely. He's no doubt a very nice guy.

I apolagise to all the people i will inevitably abuse in the future.

And yes THIS you're right...the NWO does scare me. I will personally not survive in it.
Old 05-04-2005, 09:28 AM

""To control the planet without being discovered, the best way for reptilian leaders to remain undetected would be to condition the population to believe that the mere prospect that government and royal public figures were reptilian aliens was so ludicrous that it couldn't possibly be true. And if you're not prepared to accept the possibility that it might be true, without even looking into the evidence, then how open minded can you really consider yourself to be?

If you accept as absolute truth that world leaders are reptilian beings from another planet, then you're more than likely being naive and foolish. Of course, many people would agree with this without hesitation.

But the opposite is also true. If you accept as absolute truth that they are not reptilian beings from another planet? If it turns out they are (and no one except these public figures themselves can know for absolute certainty, even if it is very highly unlikely) then you have fallen for their conditioning hook, line, and sinker. Now who's the naive fool""?
---------------------------------------------------
I take it back...you are an idiot.
Old 05-04-2005, 09:32 AM

Something is also not right...

There are NO bankers and financieres in your Lizard lineup? Only lackey's. Why is that?
---------------------------------------------------

Why you outright LYING LITTLE SHIT! I've just perused your shit homepage.

You have DELIBERATELY and with foul intent changed the posting i placed on CC of your earlier website content that there are 2 EQUALLY valid ways to interpret the lizards...

From this...

""Who are these lizards anyway?

This site is dedicated to opening the eyes of the people to a terrible truth-- That this entire planet, and everyone on it, is ruled by lizards.

What?! I hear you say. Lizards? Yes, lizards.

Do I literally mean lizards? Green scaly no-good reptilians?

Not at all... well, possibly.

Any reference to lizards or reptiles on this site can be interpreted two [EQUALLY valid] ways.

a) A corrupt man or woman that operates within a position of elevated power and knowledge within a hierarchy, who compulsively lies to those lower in that hierarchy in order to progress their agenda for world domination.

b) A reptilian being in the guise of a human, that operates within a position of elevated power and knowledge within a hierarchy, who compulsively lies to those lower in that hierarchy in order to progress their agenda for world domination"".

To this...

"" Any reference to lizards or reptiles on this site can be interpreted two ways"".

Note the taking out of EQUALLY VALID.

You qualified your web site heavily post bollicking and then ouright lie by deliberate editing and ommission!!!!! Who's the FUCKING LIZARD!

There are a dozen more!

That takes balls from someone who is taking the high moral ground and accuses me of being close minded...what absoloute shit.

You can ALWAYS count on the Left for gigantic mounds of steaming hypocrisy.