Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-2009, 03:24 PM

Default Have these forums been infiltrated?

I cant help but wonder if the forums like these are infultrated by people who dont want certain things to be known. Gaining our confidence before trying to influence us away from subjects or points of views that cut a little close to the bone.

Kind of like controlling the media but with a more hands on approach. Befriending those who know to much so they can get more information on them.

I know whatever we write can be remotely viewed anyway but thats no substitute for actual interaction. Moulding the way we think using clever psychological devices. Think of it as subliminal messaging but through language. or virtual hyponosis.

Thought this might be an interesting subject let me know what you think.

Old 12-19-2009, 04:58 AM

Default Re: Have these forums been infultrated?

Just watch out for the guy who goes by the name Out Of The Box. He's here to discredit the conspiracy movement. I caught him pretending to know stuff that he didn't. Sure sign of these lazy CIA people.

Also Eye-Kon. I caught him lying about reptiles. Spreading disinfo. Eye Kon? or I CON?
Old 12-19-2009, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Just watch out for the guy who goes by the name Out Of The Box. He's here to discredit the conspiracy movement. I caught him pretending to know stuff that he didn't. Sure sign of these lazy CIA people.

Also Eye-Kon. I caught him lying about reptiles. Spreading disinfo. Eye Kon? or I CON?
Thanks for the heads up. Ill be sure to take a look at there threads.
Old 12-21-2009, 03:30 AM

There's only one sure fire way to attack conspiracy. You cannot do it directly by arguing the points because you'll be found out if you are lying. Your typical debunker is ruled out there, unless he's attacking a really stupid forum with people who believe anything without checking. The only REAL way is to have people like Out of the box and Eye Kon. Who deliberatley make themselves look like fools on forums to make ALL theorists look like fools.

it's the only way to do it, and they sure do it.

Of course they could just be idiots...
Old 12-21-2009, 06:14 AM

Quote:
There's only one sure fire way to attack conspiracy. You cannot do it directly by arguing the points because you'll be found out if you are lying. Your typical debunker is ruled out there, unless he's attacking a really stupid forum with people who believe anything without checking. The only REAL way is to have people like Out of the box and Eye Kon. Who deliberatley make themselves look like fools on forums to make ALL theorists look like fools.

it's the only way to do it, and they sure do it.

Of course they could just be idiots...
After reading Eye Kon's posts about witnesing a shapeshifter and the U.FO's come from within the planet. Id have to say that he's a bit of both. Making a mockery of the conspiracy with dumb claims and without bieng able to offer any evidence, and foolish to think that people cant see through his attempts to discredit us. I havent got to out of the box yet but i've got a feeling it will be more of the same.
Old 12-22-2009, 03:15 AM

Eye Kon suggested that he's actually seen the worlds inside the earth. I know people like him, they like to come across as wise guru men when they are basically laughing at us.

Out of the Box gave an entire book as evidence of his claims about aliens interacting with primitive man, when I asked him to quote from it he couldn't and finally admitted he'd never even read it. It was the Tao of Physics by Fritjof Capra. I will try and find the thread.

Here it is...

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...ed-7966-7.html

Now if a debunker had done that he would instantly be called out as a CIA shill or a fool. We all make ourselves look more informed than we really are, but an entire book? Either that is pure arrogance or a very calculated attempt to make all theorists look like liars.
Old 12-22-2009, 03:27 AM

Or am I the shill stirring up trouble? MWAHAHAHAHAH!
Old 12-22-2009, 03:28 AM

Or is it YOU? You brought it up.
Old 12-22-2009, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Or is it YOU? You brought it up.
If thats the case then everyones a suspect. The posts we make are the only hard evidence anyone has on one another so i guess its up to us all to be vigilant and take everything with a pinch of salt. Ask yourself the question. Would a C.I.A shill reply to a post like this to give the appearence he's not a shill. Or would he avoid it in case its a trap. I posted this thread so im suspect numero uno. You replyed so your suspect 2.

Maybe were both shills, unaware of each others intentions. Trying to convince each other.
Old 12-25-2009, 11:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algebra View Post
I cant help but wonder if the forums like these are infultrated by people who dont want certain things to be known. Gaining our confidence before trying to influence us away from subjects or points of views that cut a little close to the bone.

Kind of like controlling the media but with a more hands on approach. Befriending those who know to much so they can get more information on them.

I know whatever we write can be remotely viewed anyway but thats no substitute for actual interaction. Moulding the way we think using clever psychological devices. Think of it as subliminal messaging but through language. or virtual hyponosis.

Thought this might be an interesting subject let me know what you think.