Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 09-30-2009, 09:20 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Is BlueAngel losing her mind? My fears she is a threat to herself/others


Quote:
Originally Posted by Helmet View Post
I'm so confused right now
We're so sorry you are confused right now.

Is there anything we can do to help you straighten out your mind?

Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 12-06-2009, 01:08 PM
samsamsonsoy's Avatar
samsamsonsoy samsamsonsoy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 33
Send a message via AIM to samsamsonsoy
Default Re: Is BlueAngel losing her mind? My fears she is a threat to herself/others

Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 12-11-2009, 08:29 PM
Lovie Lovie is offline
hmmm
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 37
Default Re: Is BlueAngel losing her mind? My fears she is a threat to herself/others

I'm a new member and I am going to make a post.

Dearth is clearly one of them..
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 12-20-2009, 06:24 AM
Algebra's Avatar
Algebra Algebra is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 84
Default Re: Is BlueAngel losing her mind? My fears she is a threat to herself/others

Come on BlueAngel you should'nt have taken the bait.

You should be carefull because i think someones developing an obbsesion with you. Claims of fictitiouse e mails fantasys about you telling him your deepest thoughts and fears.

Creep alert or what. Get a life.
__________________
Algerbra - All the knowlege we have is created by us. Can we be trusted?
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 02-09-2010, 02:00 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Is BlueAngel losing her mind? My fears she is a threat to herself/others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algebra View Post
Come on BlueAngel you should'nt have taken the bait.

You should be carefull because i think someones developing an obbsesion with you. Claims of fictitiouse e mails fantasys about you telling him your deepest thoughts and fears.

Creep alert or what. Get a life.
When I take the bait, I have my reasons; unbeknownst to you.

But, thanks for the advice, anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 05-19-2010, 10:19 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Is BlueAngel losing her mind? My fears she is a threat to herself/others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovie View Post
I'm a new member and I am going to make a post.

Dearth is clearly one of them..
It's Darth and not DEARTH.

How would you know that DARTH is clearly one of THEM?

Are you an expert at identifying people who are one of THEM?

What is your definition of someone who is ONE OF THEM?
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 05-20-2010, 08:15 AM
Lovie Lovie is offline
hmmm
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 37
Default Re: Is BlueAngel losing her mind? My fears she is a threat to herself/others

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
It's Darth and not DEARTH.

How would you know that DARTH is clearly one of THEM?

Are you an expert at identifying people who are one of THEM?

What is your definition of someone who is ONE OF THEM?
you are the one with all the answers and you know everything..why ask questions? I wish there was an ignore feature.

Oh btw, I dislike YOUR website, however I keep getting emails, after I asked to be removed from your spam, but still continue to recieve them, or else I wouldn't even bother

Last edited by Lovie : 05-20-2010 at 08:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 05-20-2010, 10:27 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Is BlueAngel losing her mind? My fears she is a threat to herself/others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovie View Post
you are the one with all the answers and you know everything..why ask questions? I wish there was an ignore feature.

Oh btw, I dislike YOUR website, however I keep getting emails, after I asked to be removed from your spam, but still continue to recieve them, or else I wouldn't even bother
There is an ignore feature and if you don't want to receive emails from the forum when someone has resonded to you, go to the Control Panel and switch it off.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 05-20-2010, 08:20 PM
Lovie Lovie is offline
hmmm
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 37
Default Re: Is BlueAngel losing her mind? My fears she is a threat to herself/others

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
There is an ignore feature and if you don't want to receive emails from the forum when someone has resonded to you, go to the Control Panel and switch it off.
I did switch it off, still getting the emails.

you know what? I am going to apologize for saying you were a vicious bitch. I don't want to star any drama here or other places in my life.
So, I'm sorry.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 05-21-2010, 06:39 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Is BlueAngel losing her mind? My fears she is a threat to herself/others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovie View Post
I did switch it off, still getting the emails.

you know what? I am going to apologize for saying you were a vicious bitch. I don't want to star any drama here or other places in my life.
So, I'm sorry.
You shouldn't be gettting the emails if you switched it off.

Give it awhile.

Everything has a glitch.

No need to apologize.

I know I'm not a vicious b*tch just because that is your opinion.

I don't give a hoot what anyone says about me.

Life is drama.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.