Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2009, 07:08 PM

Default Re: Reptilians - It was right under your nose the whole time

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
I would like to see what triple-blind study you are referencing that shows any correlation between auto-immune diseases and pharmacuticals in general.
I'm not going to go out of my way just to please someone who only believes what they want to anyways. Besides the internet is beyond regulated. It would be fairly tough to find many articles that clearly state that pharmacuticals can cause auto-immune disease, seeing how the government is pushing more and more pills on people with the obvious intent of keeping the masses drugged up and left in an almost hypnotic state. I think its something like 1/5 americans today are on some type of pill. Now I'm fairly sure they wouldn't be going around blabbing there mouth off about all the side effects of these pills when there trying to get more people on them. However you can just look up drug induced lupus on google and find many articles that clearly state pharmacuticals are causing 'DIL' in alot of people. Just look it up, the info is there. I would love to see you find any articles that state what they even use for fillers in all these pharmacuticals they market to the masses.

Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.
Old 12-19-2009, 09:45 PM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-Kon View Post
I'm not going to go out of my way just to please someone who only believes what they want to anyways. Besides the internet is beyond regulated. It would be fairly tough to find many articles that clearly state that pharmacuticals can cause auto-immune disease, seeing how the government is pushing more and more pills on people with the obvious intent of keeping the masses drugged up and left in an almost hypnotic state. I think its something like 1/5 americans today are on some type of pill. Now I'm fairly sure they wouldn't be going around blabbing there mouth off about all the side effects of these pills when there trying to get more people on them. However you can just look up drug induced lupus on google and find many articles that clearly state pharmacuticals are causing 'DIL' in alot of people. Just look it up, the info is there. I would love to see you find any articles that state what they even use for fillers in all these pharmacuticals they market to the masses.
What I was pointing out was your obvious exaggeration. Yes, there certainly are drug induced auto immune responses, and it is a fairly common and usually minor side affect of many drugs. But to irrationally apply this to Tylenol and most other drugs is ridiculous, as is your assertion that most of the populous is in a hypnotic state. As for fillers, all of the ingredients for both vaccines and prescription drugs are available at the FDA website. Most are such "dangerous substances" as gelatin, lactose, magnesium stearate, povidone, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide, all of which are used commonly in food products all the time. You can find out exactly what is in any pharmaceutical by checking the manufacturer website or FDA.gov. If that isnt good enough for you, take a sample to your local university and pay for a spectrographic analysis.
Old 12-20-2009, 06:56 PM

Pardon my intrusion, but I am of the conclusion that a large portion of our society and world live in a "hynotic" state.

If you seriously believe that "mind control" techniques have not been deployed upon the masses from cradle to grave in order to induce a
"trance-like" state in the populace at large, I suggest that you just might be living in an altered state of reality.
Old 12-21-2009, 08:44 AM
Woo Nemesis

Sure, but then again you think that you were in MKULTRA, and I'm the one living in an alternate reality. lol
Old 12-21-2009, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Sure, but then again you think that you were in MKULTRA, and I'm the one living in an alternate reality. lol
I don't think that I was IN MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

I KNOW that I was a victim and am a survivor of MKULTRA/Project Monarch; a trauma-based mind control program.

I can confirm this and you cannot disavow it with a LOL! or not.

Obviously, you do not possess knowledge regarding CIA mind control programs, because, although, MKULTRA and various other mind control programs such as BLUEBIRD, ARTICHOKE, etc. have been acknowledged through documents released under the FOIA and Monarch confirmed by COLBY, you want to make light of a person who was subjected to torture and trauma in these programs and believe that when one claims they were a victim, it's nonsense.

Just the same as you degraded the female soldier in the thread I posted and the one who was apparenlty under your command.

You are an anonymous poster on an internet forum who knows nothing at all about my victimization in a CIA/government sponsored mind control program or anything else about me for that matter.

Since I was subjected to their experimentation; trauma; torture and mind control tactics, I would be ONE of those who can attest to the fact that these technques, to a lesser degree than those that mind control victims were subjected to individually, have been deployed upon the masses from cradle to grave and you, my friend, would not be one who can do the same.

I was there and you were not.

Therefore, the reason I possess INTELLIGENCE as to this matter and you do not.

This is exactly why I don't live in an altered state of reality.

I know what their techniques are and I know how they are used upon the population at large.

And, again, I would know this because I was a victim and am a survivor of MKULTRA/Project Monarch; an OPERATIVE, as well, and you were not a victim of a mind control program nor are you an OPERATIVE in the sense that I am.

An OPERATIVE, quite possibly, in another form and/or fashion.

Not the good kind, however.

LOL!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-21-2009 at 06:20 PM.
Old 12-21-2009, 06:12 PM
Woo Nemesis

You can assert all of that anonymously, but that doesnt make it true, lol.
Old 12-21-2009, 06:30 PM

Quote:
You can assert all of that anonymously, but that doesnt make it true, lol.
I can assert it anonymously or not and it's true either way.

You don't know me so, therefore, any opinion your render regarding my victimization in MKULTRA/Project Monarch is irrelevant.

LOL!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-21-2009 at 06:56 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 03:13 AM

I'd like to add a little bit of information to this thread..

Reptilians seem to get high off the negative emotions of humans. They seem to be able to acquire a small high off being around someone who is distressed in some way but thats not there main way of harvesting this negative emotional energy. I'll explain.

You see what happens is when people go through any type of emotion it will leave some type of 'emotional residue' in the blood stream. Reptilians strive to harvest the emotional residue of negative human emotions to get high. Many reptilians are very addicted to doing this and the high they get off it is extremely euphoric. The most most efficient way the reptilians can harvest this energy is by consuming the body of a human. Like I said before they can harvest it a little bit just by being around someone who is distressed but the high isn't comparable to actually consuming a body. Now of course we all know reptilians don't go running around eating people out in public but reptilians do consume human flesh on a regular basis to achieve this high.

There main way of doing this secretly and with out much consequence is through advanced cloning techniques. They will let someones emotions go off for a few days and then when the residue is all built up they will go in for the feast. When your asleep they can clone your body and transfer your soul in to a clone of yourself in under a minute. They can clone someones body perfectly with out much effort and in very little time. However they usually have the clone body ready before hand to the make the process easier. They can transfer the soul in seconds from one body to another. No noise is made or anything. After your soul is transferred in to a clone of your body they consume your body with the emotional residue built up in it. When they clone a body not only is the physical features and attributes all cloned perfectly but everything (substances, food, chemicals etc) in the body is cloned with the body as well. Amazing technology. Reptilians actually do this quite often and more often to people with bad lives. They don't get much out of eating the body of someone who hasn't had a bad day.
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:47 AM

He's lying. He knows nothing. He just made all this up. Like I needed to even say that. he gets off on sitting down and making this stuff up. Bear in mind that all the so called experiences he's had of these reptiles is glimpses. And the rest of his info he says he garnered through "research". Yet he pertains to know stuff that is obviously outside that. he's pretending to know more than he does.

You are an obvious liar, eye kon.

Last edited by albie : 01-04-2010 at 05:50 AM.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-Kon View Post
I'd like to add a little bit of information to this thread..

Reptilians seem to get high off the negative emotions of humans. They seem to be able to acquire a small high off being around someone who is distressed in some way but thats not there main way of harvesting this negative emotional energy. I'll explain.

You see what happens is when people go through any type of emotion it will leave some type of 'emotional residue' in the blood stream. Reptilians strive to harvest the emotional residue of negative human emotions to get high. Many reptilians are very addicted to doing this and the high they get off it is extremely euphoric. The most most efficient way the reptilians can harvest this energy is by consuming the body of a human. Like I said before they can harvest it a little bit just by being around someone who is distressed but the high isn't comparable to actually consuming a body. Now of course we all know reptilians don't go running around eating people out in public but reptilians do consume human flesh on a regular basis to achieve this high.

There main way of doing this secretly and with out much consequence is through advanced cloning techniques. They will let someones emotions go off for a few days and then when the residue is all built up they will go in for the feast. When your asleep they can clone your body and transfer your soul in to a clone of yourself in under a minute. They can clone someones body perfectly with out much effort and in very little time. However they usually have the clone body ready before hand to the make the process easier. They can transfer the soul in seconds from one body to another. No noise is made or anything. After your soul is transferred in to a clone of your body they consume your body with the emotional residue built up in it. When they clone a body not only is the physical features and attributes all cloned perfectly but everything (substances, food, chemicals etc) in the body is cloned with the body as well. Amazing technology. Reptilians actually do this quite often and more often to people with bad lives. They don't get much out of eating the body of someone who hasn't had a bad day.
I think you've wandered onto the wrong forum.

Your reptilian babble would be more suited for David Icke's site.

I've been around these parts for about four years now and I don't recall ever hearing ONE CREDIBLE member assert their belief as to the existence of reptilians.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-04-2010 at 10:16 PM.