Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2009, 12:31 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Vera
Default Re: The Evil Tidal Wave of Onanism (Self-Abuse)

Your post has shown an example of what I meant in my previous post, when I started wandering in my thoughts. All too often people go from one extreme to the other, with no middle ground to be seen. *shakes head* You went from a sadistic lifestyle to a holy one. I am going to put a couple of things in perspective, though. You want to state masturbation is a bad thing, because, as the Bible states, even lusting in one's mind over another person is considered adultery. What about these people that are married and masturbate while thinking of their spouses? Yes, believe it or not, married couples still masturbate, either jointly or by themselves, for many different reasons, including physical or mental problems cuasing the inability for them to have physical sex with each other. Now, what is your view on this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Public Enemy Number One View Post
Of course I have. I was raised by two sociopathic Satanist parents. It wasn't unusual, when the coven came together, for their to be orgies on the floor and often, this included animals.
I saw people couple with animals, and things too sick to even describe. In such an environment, there wasn't nothing taboo. In fact, they made it a point to try to experiment with every sick sexual act possible...men with men, women with women, man with women with animals, e.t.c, e.t.c ..
However, when I came to Christ, I was finally able to break my parent's attempts to brainwash me. We were raised on the edict of Aleister Crowley (I am sure you know who he is, yes?) 'Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law". If you know anything about Alesiter, you know he was a firm believer in sadomasochism, pedophillia, homosexual sex, e.t.c. Thanks to God I have been delivered from their brainwashing.
The Bible says we are supposed to keep our minds pure. In fact it says if we even LOOK at a women with lust in our heart, we have committed adultry. How much more so when we are lusting over fantasies, including the lurid ones people have.
I am now chaste..I am looking for a soul mate whom I WILL marry and then enjoy sexual relations as GOD intended it, not this sex obsessed, self indulgent, lust addicted society dictates.