Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2009, 10:21 AM

Default Slavery still exists?

Would you agree that slavery still exists? and would you accept that you are a slave?

What if you were convinced that you are free when actually your the property of the government that rules your country.

So what is it that makes us feel like were free in our current society in the first place. Our ability to choose our own carier path. Our ability to Earn money and then buy what ever we want with it.

The problem i have with this is. Money itself is created by the government. It costs them nothing to produce. Then when you get a job and start earning it they take it back off you again. Meaning that in essence you've actually been working for free.

Lets say you buy a car. The money go's to the dealer who pays his bills and taxes with it which sends it strait back in to the hands of the people who made it in the first place. The Government. Its the same for everything you can imagine spending your money on.

So buy using money. Are they creating a false sense of freedom. Whilst all along using us as slaves to expand there own intrests?

Let me know what you think and if you can think of any other tools of false freedom.

Old 12-22-2009, 05:52 PM
Woo Nemesis

Talking Re: Slavery still exists?

Wow. I suggest looking into an Econ. 101 class at your local community college. You have a pretty skewed view of how transactions between willing participants work.
Old 12-22-2009, 06:43 PM

Default Re: Slavery still exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Wow. I suggest looking into an Econ. 101 class at your local community college. You have a pretty skewed view of how transactions between willing participants work.
LOL take it you dont think much of it then? nevermind just trying to get some conversation happening.
Old 12-23-2009, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algebra View Post
LOL take it you dont think much of it then? nevermind just trying to get some conversation happening.
Any way thats an attack on me not an objective argument. I could say that about any article on here. Give me some reasons why you have a problem with this. I assume you have taken ECO 101 so enlighten me.
Old 12-23-2009, 07:50 AM
Woo Nemesis

It is an interesting topic, but there are a couple of overstatements in there. First of all, not all of the money in your car deal example goes back to the government. A fraction of it certainly does, and that fraction does seem to keep increasing every year, but thankfully it is far from 100%....but give the Democrats time lol.
Old 12-23-2009, 10:08 AM

Quote:
It is an interesting topic, but there are a couple of overstatements in there. First of all, not all of the money in your car deal example goes back to the government. A fraction of it certainly does, and that fraction does seem to keep increasing every year, but thankfully it is far from 100%....but give the Democrats time lol.

Look deeper in to it and im willing to bet that it does end up back in the hands of the government eventualy. Although it will change hands a fair number of times before it does. It gets complicated but when i've come up with a model i'll post it see what you think.
Old 12-23-2009, 04:58 PM

Freedom is a basic modification of vision. How one views the basic necessities of life, whether primitively/holistically food and shelter or ornaments determins the level of freedom. Tangible chains excluded, spirtual and mental chains are relative.

Whether or not the government controls your health is a choice as well. Often the created co-dependency manufactures power for the medical industry.
Old 12-23-2009, 07:06 PM
Woo Nemesis

Wow...nice string of platitudes and mumbo-jumbo there jane. Do you have a point?
Old 12-24-2009, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Wow...nice string of platitudes and mumbo-jumbo there jane. Do you have a point?
not to stick it in your face.

edit to add: Slavery is just an allusion as well as freedom.

Last edited by jane doe : 12-24-2009 at 08:18 AM.
Old 12-24-2009, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane doe View Post
not to stick it in your face.

edit to add: Slavery is just an allusion as well as freedom.
So what your saying is, no matter how you live your life. Your neither free nor a slave its just how you percieve your sutuation.

So no ammount of argument on either side will make any difference. I percieve myself as a slave. whilst others are convinced they're free. On the one hand i see money as a device of false freedom. While the other camp uses it to justify that they are free.

Meanwhile they who created money in the first place "The Government" only have to convince the majority in order to implicate the device creating a cascade down through society. Alienating one group and empowering the other.

This only reinforces my belief that im a slave.

Very interesting, thanks for your reply.

Merry Christmas.