Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-2009, 11:11 PM

Default Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

I am doing everything in my power to prove cures for incurable diseases already exist. As it turns out, there is no governmental agency, branch of science or other institute to research and validate claims of cures.

I have been trying to prove to the public that cures exist for 15 years now. I am one of the unfortunate ones to discover the truth about the gimmicks and scams of both alternative and western medicine which led to me understanding and developing a method to cure all most all diseases. It is clear that science and medicine are aware of the natural ability to cure disease and are just burying them.

I can prove cure exist for almost any disease in less than two weeks but cannot get anyone to validate this. I get banned from Alternative and Western medicine forums on a regular basis. In forums like the CureZone you can promote any product you want to promote no matter if it works, if it doesn’t work or even if it is harmful but if you mention cures that require no products or gimmicks and instead promote the fact that the body will heal itself you get banned.

There is only one cure and that is when the body cures itself. Alternative Medicine is based on you believing in the products, gadgets or gimmicks and this scam prevents people from seeing or realizing that the gimmicks are not doing anything more than prompt a placebo effect.

If you remove the gimmicks and then focus on what is making the placebo take affect you can then focus on making the placebo a permanent cure.

In a nutshell, you are designed to heal, not just build new flesh in regards to wounds and trauma but you have an immune system that is designed to keep you healthy, strong and disease free. There is not a virus known to man that you are not designed to eliminate. The same goes for bacteria, fungus, parasites and all other pathogens.

Before medicine, man relied solely on their immune response and as long as man had a reasonable life style man remained healthy and strong. Man focused on the body and its natural ability to stay healthy and then medicine and science took over and now people have no idea what their body can do because they are told their only option is medicine and science. Cures are not medicine. Cures do not require any products or gadgets; instead cures require a reasonable amount of knowledge and some discipline.

To add a little fuel to the fire, 1 out of 4 people reading this are diagnosed with herpes. I have been unfortunate enough to deal primarily with herpes for the past year and it has became very apparent that most sores thought to be herpes are actually fungal infections and the best cure and control for sores thought to be herpes is over the counter fungicides like Tinactin and Lotrimin used as directed on the product label. This is easy for anyone to prove, just try it and see for yourself if they are not 50 times more effective than the big pharmaceutical meds that are more often than not useless. This little tidbit will get you banned from any medical forum in seconds.

If this thread interest you and becomes a hot topic, you will soon see people tracking me down from forums I have been banned from who are threatened by cures that require no products or medicine.

Last edited by True Cures : 12-21-2009 at 11:17 PM.
Old 12-22-2009, 05:54 PM
Woo Nemesis

Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

There is a reason that it is called Supplementary, Complementary, and Alternative Medicine, and the acronym is intentional.
Old 12-22-2009, 08:32 PM

I sure would like to see the truth rise again. Anyone know of any sources to expose the corruption of science and medicine. I mean, the internet is full of information which creates suspicions if not down right solid proof of so many cover ups and conspiracies.

Cures for diseases for so called incurable is something a whole lot easier to prove than proving 911 was a professional demolition.

I could sure use some advice or direction.

Thanks.
Old 12-22-2009, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
There is a reason that it is called Supplementary, Complementary, and Alternative Medicine, and the acronym is intentional.
I've heard of Supplements (Supplementary) and Alternative Medicine, but never Complementary.

Did you make that up so you could make up the acronym SCAM?
Old 12-23-2009, 07:07 PM
Woo Nemesis

Just because you havent heard of it does not mean that it does not exist.
Old 12-23-2009, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Just because you havent heard of it does not mean that it does not exist.
Medicine is a scam at best with the exception of trauma. What business isn't a partial scam? The problem with alternative and western medicine outside of trauma is it is 95% scam and the other 5% can be divided into whatever catagory you can fit it into.
Old 12-24-2009, 06:44 AM
Woo Nemesis

Really? And what double blind study has ever proved the efficacy of homeopathy? How can you explain the disappearance of smallpox without vaccines? Mmmm, and the radiation and chemo I went through has done wonders for my cancer (in remission for 5 years now). So no, it is not a chicanery, whether or not there is a profit motive.
Old 12-24-2009, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Really? And what double blind study has ever proved the efficacy of homeopathy? How can you explain the disappearance of smallpox without vaccines? Mmmm, and the radiation and chemo I went through has done wonders for my cancer (in remission for 5 years now). So no, it is not a chicanery, whether or not there is a profit motive.
What double blind studies have proved the efficiency of any western medicine? You have heard of them but you haven't seem them. The pharmaceuticals companies and universities have thousands of double blind studies that say you can't heal yourself, but YOU haven't seen them. YOUR DOCTOR HASN'T EVEN SEEN THEM.

Double Blind Studies are what people throw out in a discussion to turn it into a debate to disrupt common sense. Because there are no double blind studies that prove anything, if you think they prove something it is because your knowledge base is based on what medicine and science tells you and if you relied on common sense there is not one single double blind study with a point, just blind study.

As for your cancer and chemo, that's a bold one. Where is the double blind study that says you are better off after chemo? How do you know that the chemo helped you? How do you know you were going tits up without it? Oh yeah, the double blind studies told you.

There is not one single truth published in western or alternative medicine outside of trauma and you keep throwing out lobs like that I will knock them all out of the park.

"Double blind studies" are tools designed for misinformed consumers who feel an urge to protect medicine, they PROVE nothing except how easily manipulated American's can be.

It is kind of like when Myth Busters proved that we did land on the moon by using all of Nasa's greatest simulating moon surfaces. LOL, Myth Busters let Nasa recreate the moon landing for the show to prove the the first creation was real and people didn't catch that. Funny how that is. Funny how people think they are alive today because of medicine which is absolutely known to be absolutely ineffective at curing anything including small pox.

Merry Christmas for those of you who believe in Chemo and Santa.
Old 12-24-2009, 04:58 PM

Default Nobody is looking for cures.

The first thing that pops into people’s heads when I tell them there are cures for every disease is I am a liar. I don’t look or sound like a liar so what would make them think that?
I will tell you. It is because when they were a little kid in school their teachers told them they could grow up and become president of the United States or find a cure for cancer.
There are fund raisers everywhere you turn raising money for and I quote “CURES”. All the universities are asking you for money for “CURES”. You can walk for a cure, run for a cure, sing for a cure, donate zillions for a cure which gives off the illusion that someone is looking for a “CURE”. Matter of fact about the only time Medicine uses the word “cure” is when they are asking for money.
No one has ever questioned whether or not they were indeed looking for “cures” or just making themselves filthy stinking rich. Tude vox Ro’s first post here is another point that very few people will disagree with and I might add very difficult to dispute.
The people here who are offended by this thread are most surely in the business of Western or Alternative medicine, if they are not those offended are not making a living they have at least dedicated as much effort promoting medicine in which case their pride is what allows them to be offended.
People think I should be rich and that is the first thing used to discredit me and cures. They assume that there is someone in medicine or government who is actually using their money for searching for cures. NOW I DON’T CARE WHO YOU ARE, THAT’S FUNNY!!!!!! That’s the biggest joke ever shared here on TDS. After the truck loads of money are donated, when it is all said and done there is NOT ONE GREEDY S.O.B involved who is actually remotely concerned with cures.
Merry Christmas
Old 12-26-2009, 11:01 AM
Woo Nemesis

Ah yes, just because "Evil Profits" are involved then that must mean that anti-biotics, chemo-therapy, MRI machines, and everything else must be fake. Right. Thats called Poisioning the Well, and its a very common fallacy among the Woo crowd. Hey, maybe you could cure Blue Angels psychosomatic tinnitus?