Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2009, 11:31 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Vera
Default Re: The Evil Tidal Wave of Onanism (Self-Abuse)

Your post has shown an example of what I meant in my previous post, when I started wandering in my thoughts. All too often people go from one extreme to the other, with no middle ground to be seen. *shakes head* You went from a sadistic lifestyle to a holy one. I am going to put a couple of things in perspective, though. You want to state masturbation is a bad thing, because, as the Bible states, even lusting in one's mind over another person is considered adultery. What about these people that are married and masturbate while thinking of their spouses? Yes, believe it or not, married couples still masturbate, either jointly or by themselves, for many different reasons, including physical or mental problems cuasing the inability for them to have physical sex with each other. Now, what is your view on this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Public Enemy Number One View Post
Of course I have. I was raised by two sociopathic Satanist parents. It wasn't unusual, when the coven came together, for their to be orgies on the floor and often, this included animals.
I saw people couple with animals, and things too sick to even describe. In such an environment, there wasn't nothing taboo. In fact, they made it a point to try to experiment with every sick sexual act possible...men with men, women with women, man with women with animals, e.t.c, e.t.c ..
However, when I came to Christ, I was finally able to break my parent's attempts to brainwash me. We were raised on the edict of Aleister Crowley (I am sure you know who he is, yes?) 'Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law". If you know anything about Alesiter, you know he was a firm believer in sadomasochism, pedophillia, homosexual sex, e.t.c. Thanks to God I have been delivered from their brainwashing.
The Bible says we are supposed to keep our minds pure. In fact it says if we even LOOK at a women with lust in our heart, we have committed adultry. How much more so when we are lusting over fantasies, including the lurid ones people have.
I am now chaste..I am looking for a soul mate whom I WILL marry and then enjoy sexual relations as GOD intended it, not this sex obsessed, self indulgent, lust addicted society dictates.

Old 12-22-2009, 11:37 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Vera

This is one of the problems we have nowadays. Religions want to bash each other. I detest religion. I do not believe in religion. What I do believe in is faith. I believe we all have our own faiths and beliefs, in whatever form they may take for each of us. I detest hearing somebody tell somebody else they'll burn in hell because of how they are acting. How do they know? Because the Bible, or whatever else, told them so? Well, it's been proven time and time again anybody can pull something out of the Bible to prove whatever point they want to prove...good or bad. Am I bashing the Bible? Not even close. I believe what is in the Bible, but I also believe what I do with my life is to be between God and myself. Nobody else is privy to that information, nor should they be. If a person wants to have sex with donkeys for the rest of their lives, I'm not going to preach and scream at that person. As I had stated in another thread, you get more with honey than you do with fire and brimstone. Leading by example, being a friend when one is needed, and offering help when asked are all good ways to get your point across without making the person feel like you are attacking and judging. Judgement is the venue of one being only...and that being damn well isn't me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algebra View Post
So your sticking to the whole raised by satanist story huh.

If you were then you would have witnessed what a crazy, belief in religeouse ideology can do to people. You may have turned to jesus but your just shifting ideology. Now your beliefs make you crazy in a different way. A way wich allows no possibility for anything other than that which was written in a book thousands of years ago.

If god and jesus are who people they're claimed to be. Why would they want us to live within the chains of religeon. Did god create us just he could then dictate what we should do? Would'nt he want you to be free like the birds' bees, plants etc?

Its like holding people to ransom. Act this way otherwise you wont get in to heaven. Yet you wont know if you've made it untill your dead. How convienient.

As ive said in a previouse post. You believe and thats just fine with me. But the fact that i dont does'nt make me a heathen. Its another case of religeon bringing some people together whilst casting everyone else in to the cold. Its the same for all "devices of control"... I mean religeons

If you did have the upbringing you claim then im sorry for you, but you need to move on and stop this one man crusade against any one who refuses to live there one life on this planet within the constraints of a thousands of years old book.

People may have been stupid enough to believe all this back then but i like to think the human race has moved forward since then.
You were born equal to me and your still equal to me now so get down off your horse cowboy and start enjoying this wonderfull moment in time we all share.
Old 12-25-2009, 03:22 AM

I do understand why you turned to christianity
People who come to realise, as you had from what i gather, that the education that they recieved throughout there life in terms of morals and ethics may reflect upon there parents sadistic nature and is therefore wrong.
the most excessible form of redeement is advertised as being religion... in particul and especially for americans christianity. I mean it's not like you can adopt new parents, travel back in time or access some form of alternete universe or reality and relearn what you were unfortunatelly deprived and neglected in.To escape your guilt you turn to this as they offer you forgiveness and community so that you can feel normal.
What you learn in christianity seems far more ethical in comparitive to your previouse understanding of rite and wrong.
Just because it's a better option dosn't make it the best.
Alot of satanists and abusers use the bible and religion as a basis to justify there practices.
Though if you can't find it in your self to be good absent of guidence than i suppose religion is your only option.
Keep in mind there are many ways to interprite the bible.