Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-26-2009, 11:27 AM

Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Ah yes, just because "Evil Profits" are involved then that must mean that anti-biotics, chemo-therapy, MRI machines, and everything else must be fake. Right. Thats called Poisioning the Well, and its a very common fallacy among the Woo crowd. Hey, maybe you could cure Blue Angels psychosomatic tinnitus?
Those machines are used to justify the "evil profits". I don't care how much money you spend for testing, those machines and products do not put you one step closer to a cure and no matter how witty you are, you aren't going to argue with that are you? No you aren't because you know that Chemo is not a cure and MRI machines only let you see what might be wrong and you know full well it does not matter if they can see what is wrong or not, whatever it is can't be cured. So yes you are in the "Woo crowd" and if you are not truly against cures you might be able to save yourself.

As for Blue Angels tinnitus, you have no idea what you are talking about. You believe Chemo and MRI machines help people. Give us all a break. Heck you are not only all alone here with your flimsy opinions, you are all alone out there in the real world. The only people who will agree with you are the ones like you who are making a living in the medical field.

There is not one adult in America outside of the medical field employees who does not feel like they are being scammed by medicine, their problem is they do not have a choice which is why I am here now. To let them know that they do have an option other than spending all their money for medical treatments and gimmicks that offer NO HOPE of a CURE. It kills you doesn't it? I don't care if you have a PhD from Harvard because I have been around long enough to know you do not have a reasonable argument of dispute. All you have is you wit and the only people who will buy it are those on your site, those making their paychecks off of the needless suffering of others. I don't hate you. I don't wish you harm. But even with my minimal education I will expose you and your medicine.

truecures.com