Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 12-26-2009, 09:02 AM
Algebra's Avatar
Algebra Algebra is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 84
Default Re: Have these forums been infultrated?


O.K thanks for going to the effort of posting this video.

It was pointless however. I dont know who this guy is. For all i know he could be employed by the church to try to convert athiests in to believers.

Its interesting how he describes not wanting to die because he was an athiest and had'nt lived what in his eyes was a good life. I think he's confusing this with his most human basic survival instict. I would'nt want to die. Not because i havent lived a good life but because at a basic level survival at any cost is instinctive. Its the same instinct that allows a rabbit to chew through its own leg to ecape a snare. If he did see everything that he saw. It could be a hallucination brought on by the ammount of pain he was in. A semi conciouse dream if you like. Or nightmare by the sound of it.

Its easy to put things like this down to a religeouse experience. Just the same way as people who take L.S.D claiming that jesus came and talked to them. Why have you got to be off your face on drugs or barely hanging on to life before jesus suddenly takes some notice of you. Nothing i have'nt seen before here.

__________________
Algerbra - All the knowlege we have is created by us. Can we be trusted?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-26-2009, 12:22 PM
Public Enemy Number One Public Enemy Number One is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 103
Default Re: Have these forums been infultrated?

-Nietzsche is Dead-
God
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-26-2009, 12:26 PM
Public Enemy Number One Public Enemy Number One is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 103
Default Re: Have these forums been infultrated?

The world if )the non existing false religion of) Atheism was the majority:

This is what it would be like, if the majority of people were athiests.
ATHIEST KID: Mom, I'm going to go ***** a hooker.
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, son.
ATHIEST KID: Afterwards, I'm going to go smoke pot with my friends, since it's "not addictive."
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, come home soon!

The athiest kid leaves the room. The father comes home from work several minutes later.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-26-2009, 12:41 PM
Algebra's Avatar
Algebra Algebra is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 84
Default Re: Have these forums been infultrated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Public Enemy Number One View Post
The world if )the non existing false religion of) Atheism was the majority:

This is what it would be like, if the majority of people were athiests.
ATHIEST KID: Mom, I'm going to go ***** a hooker.
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, son.
ATHIEST KID: Afterwards, I'm going to go smoke pot with my friends, since it's "not addictive."
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, come home soon!

The athiest kid leaves the room. The father comes home from work several minutes later.
I could point out "religouse familys" that would do exactly the same. Whats your point here? Your actualy proving my point. The family you depict here is in your eyes void of religouse guidance or "Control" as i like to see it. Thus proving that religeon is a no more than an instrument of "control". You dont feel that you could live your life without being told how to act and think. Hence the reason why you see athiests as evil. Your religeon tells you this is so and so you accept it. Why? Why cant you make your own mind up about people? Why do you need to be told how to think?
__________________
Algerbra - All the knowlege we have is created by us. Can we be trusted?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-26-2009, 02:30 PM
Public Enemy Number One Public Enemy Number One is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 103
Default Re: Have these forums been infultrated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algebra View Post
I could point out "religouse familys" that would do exactly the same. Whats your point here? Your actualy proving my point. The family you depict here is in your eyes void of religouse guidance or "Control" as i like to see it. Thus proving that religeon is a no more than an instrument of "control". You dont feel that you could live your life without being told how to act and think. Hence the reason why you see athiests as evil. Your religeon tells you this is so and so you accept it. Why? Why cant you make your own mind up about people? Why do you need to be told how to think?
Look up the phrase "World View". Once you understand it, then you will understand the unbridgeable chasm between you and I.

You're worldview is a dispirited, mechanistic, materialistic, reductionist one that reduces humans to evolved beasts, life to a pointless excercise in futility and morality into a subjective experience where their is no objective standard.
In effect, it is an ethical anarchy, punctuated by a situational-ethic moral system.

My worldview posits the existensce of a Supreme Being who demands His creations, us, act within a moral framework defined by the Ten Commandments.
Human beings are indeed animals, but ensouled ones with worth and value. In fact, they have an eternal aspect to their being. Being intelligent ( a gift from God), they are held responsible for their actions by a Diety that demands they rise above lower animal instincts.
This moral framework does not change. murder is murder is murder. Adultery is adultery.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-26-2009, 05:19 PM
Algebra's Avatar
Algebra Algebra is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 84
Default Re: Have these forums been infultrated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Public Enemy Number One View Post
Look up the phrase "World View". Once you understand it, then you will understand the unbridgeable chasm between you and I.

You're worldview is a dispirited, mechanistic, materialistic, reductionist one that reduces humans to evolved beasts, life to a pointless excercise in futility and morality into a subjective experience where their is no objective standard.
In effect, it is an ethical anarchy, punctuated by a situational-ethic moral system.

My worldview posits the existensce of a Supreme Being who demands His creations, us, act within a moral framework defined by the Ten Commandments.
Human beings are indeed animals, but ensouled ones with worth and value. In fact, they have an eternal aspect to their being. Being intelligent ( a gift from God), they are held responsible for their actions by a Diety that demands they rise above lower animal instincts.
This moral framework does not change. murder is murder is murder. Adultery is adultery.
We are evolved beasts unless your a creationist basing your theory on nothing but blind faith. Ive got proof that im correct. You prove to me that God exists and i'll begin setting my moral compass against that which is written in the ten commandments. How long did it take you to fish this crap out of the bible.
All life on this Earth is Ensouled and intelligent in there different degrees yet were the only animals that are arogant enough put our intellect and in fact our entire existance down to a supreme creator. Oh were so special only a god could have created us, arent we so great. We are no different from any animal when it comes down to it. We were created in nature and are still very much part of it now. No matter how clever we are. Maybe if more people seen it that way then we would'nt be raping the planet right now.
__________________
Algerbra - All the knowlege we have is created by us. Can we be trusted?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-26-2009, 06:52 PM
Algebra's Avatar
Algebra Algebra is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 84
Default Re: Не фейковые девушки...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cifonat View Post
Совсем недавно я нашёл в сети этот сайт знакомств. Он понравился мне огромным количеством симпатичных, и самое главное "НАСТОЯЩИХ" девушек. Я живу один и иногда хочется близкого знакомства, но работа занимает почти все время. Благодаря этому сайту я наладил свою половую жизнь и теперь секс стал для меня настоящей реальностью. Я очень рад, что натолкнулся на этот замечательный ресурс. Зарегестрироваться можно здесь...
Welcome brother,

The time is nye, Twisted around the glass of the monoscope lays the reflective beauty of the chosen. They know nothing of us at all. Wisdom gets lost in aegis and the solomenic diverts to that that is indeed mono chromatic.

Hear this and carry it forth. The republic hath fallen under the weight of its own dischord. The time of unity is upon us.
__________________
Algerbra - All the knowlege we have is created by us. Can we be trusted?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-26-2009, 08:38 PM
Public Enemy Number One Public Enemy Number One is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 103
Default Re: Have these forums been infultrated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algebra View Post
We are evolved beasts unless your a creationist basing your theory on nothing but blind faith. Ive got proof that im correct. You prove to me that God exists and i'll begin setting my moral compass against that which is written in the ten commandments. How long did it take you to fish this crap out of the bible.
All life on this Earth is Ensouled and intelligent in there different degrees yet were the only animals that are arogant enough put our intellect and in fact our entire existance down to a supreme creator. Oh were so special only a god could have created us, arent we so great. We are no different from any animal when it comes down to it. We were created in nature and are still very much part of it now. No matter how clever we are. Maybe if more people seen it that way then we would'nt be raping the planet right now.
Wow..is this the doctrine of your religion? Am I to take what YOU say on blind faith? The majority of human beings STILL, on this planet, believe in a Higher Power, Supreme Being or Diety. So there all wrong, huh? Have you died and return from the grave?
Do you know everything? If you know everything, then YOU must be God. If this is so, then Atheism is nonsense, since there is at LEAST one God-YOU!

You know, you MIGHT want to spell check and use proper punctuation if you're going to adopt an all knowing, all wise position. I am afraid it is hard for me to take you serious when you can't even make the effort to do that.

BTW, do you have a P.H.D ? What was your doctorate dissertation on? I am curious.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-26-2009, 09:26 PM
Algebra's Avatar
Algebra Algebra is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 84
Default Re: Have these forums been infultrated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Public Enemy Number One View Post
Wow..is this the doctrine of your religion? Am I to take what YOU say on blind faith? The majority of human beings STILL, on this planet, believe in a Higher Power, Supreme Being or Diety. So there all wrong, huh? Have you died and return from the grave?
Do you know everything? If you know everything, then YOU must be God. If this is so, then Atheism is nonsense, since there is at LEAST one God-YOU!

You know, you MIGHT want to spell check and use proper punctuation if you're going to adopt an all knowing, all wise position. I am afraid it is hard for me to take you serious when you can't even make the effort to do that.

BTW, do you have a P.H.D ? What was your doctorate dissertation on? I am curious.
No you dont have to take what i say on blind faith. Although you should have no problem there if you believe in God. "You wont find out untill you die" Does'nt that seem even the littlest bit strange to you. Why cant this all seeing, all knowing supreme bieng let his followers know that they are,nt wasting there time huh? Could it be because he does'nt exist.
As for stooping to personal attacks, this would'nt be because you know im right and you cant accept it would it. You've got no ligitamate arguments any more. There, There! your not the first one who's been conned and you wont be the last.

Charles Darwin done all the work for me as far as proving evolution but then you probably think he's evil or something. Right?

Dont you mean the majority of Americans still believe in a higher power. Here in the U.K were pretty much over the whole religeon thing. Just give it a little time to register and America will follow suit.

Your argument about "My religeon" falls flat on its face too, because i dont have one, Im not trying to exert influence or control over any other human by promising them something that does'nt exist. I make my own mind up about everything and i keep it to myself untill people like you start calling me a heathen or humanist. Thinking your all high and mighty. Your not as intelligent as you think you are. You've fallen for the biggest trick in the book. Religeon!

I'll look forward to your next attempt at proving im wrong. By doing so your only proving to your self that its all bull shit. But i bet your to dumb to even listen to your own good sense. Its sad really.
__________________
Algerbra - All the knowlege we have is created by us. Can we be trusted?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-26-2009, 09:43 PM
Public Enemy Number One Public Enemy Number One is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 103
Default Re: Have these forums been infultrated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algebra View Post
No you dont have to take what i say on blind faith. Although you should have no problem there if you believe in God. "You wont find out untill you die" Does'nt that seem even the littlest bit strange to you. Why cant this all seeing, all knowing supreme bieng let his followers know that they are,nt wasting there time huh? Could it be because he does'nt exist.
As for stooping to personal attacks, this would'nt be because you know im right and you cant accept it would it. You've got no ligitamate arguments any more. There, There! your not the first one who's been conned and you wont be the last.

Charles Darwin done all the work for me as far as proving evolution but then you probably think he's evil or something. Right?

Dont you mean the majority of Americans still believe in a higher power. Here in the U.K were pretty much over the whole religeon thing. Just give it a little time to register and America will follow suit.

Your argument about "My religeon" falls flat on its face too, because i dont have one, Im not trying to exert influence or control over any other human by promising them something that does'nt exist. I make my own mind up about everything and i keep it to myself untill people like you start calling me a heathen or humanist. Thinking your all high and mighty. Your not as intelligent as you think you are. You've fallen for the biggest trick in the book. Religeon!

I'll look forward to your next attempt at proving im wrong. By doing so your only proving to your self that its all bull shit. But i bet your to dumb to even listen to your own good sense. Its sad really.
BTW, do you have a P.H.D ? What was your doctorate dissertation on? I am curious.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.