Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2009, 04:57 PM

Default Re: Slavery still exists?

Merry Christmas as well. But alas, Christmas is another time relevant to the merchandising of expectations.

I can remember the first time I learned about intangibles man created within this linear, physical plane. Slavery was one of them. It was very odd to me that a very strong and genetically designed man could give into the mental power of a weak mix bred man. I thought an agreement must have been reached before this behavior occured.

I have not made any agreements of those around me. Unless I am shackled and named a hostage, once the shackles are removed, I am free. Whether I run and am killed is all a choice. Being dead is easier and more free than these agreements and mental bonds. Many "slaves" sang their self to freedom.

Perhaps, Algebra, you are a slave to the concept of slavery. Have you tried to undo the bonds of slave vs. free bounds?

The space between the two is a resting plateau.

The government also has multiple agendas and mental objectives. Obama has fallen into the abyss quite rapidly.

I hope you wish your way out of slavery.

Old 12-24-2009, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane doe View Post
Merry Christmas as well. But alas, Christmas is another time relevant to the merchandising of expectations.

I can remember the first time I learned about intangibles man created within this linear, physical plane. Slavery was one of them. It was very odd to me that a very strong and genetically designed man could give into the mental power of a weak mix bred man. I thought an agreement must have been reached before this behavior occured.

I have not made any agreements of those around me. Unless I am shackled and named a hostage, once the shackles are removed, I am free. Whether I run and am killed is all a choice. Being dead is easier and more free than these agreements and mental bonds. Many "slaves" sang their self to freedom.

Perhaps, Algebra, you are a slave to the concept of slavery. Have you tried to undo the bonds of slave vs. free bounds?

The space between the two is a resting plateau.

The government also has multiple agendas and mental objectives. Obama has fallen into the abyss quite rapidly.

I hope you wish your way out of slavery.
Im full of many internal conflicts that need addresed but on addresing them i shall probably see no need, nor seek the wisdom of others. Your insight may have freed me from slavery. For that i am thankfull, but im still bound tight by my thirst for knowlege.
Old 12-24-2009, 09:38 PM

Jane Doe said:

"Obama has fallen into the abyss quite rapidly."

Why would you say this?

Obama hasn't fallen into anything.

He has risen to power just as he was expected to do.

He holds the highest elected position in the world and is performing for the CONTROLLERS as they desire.

I don't see that this equates to OBAMA plummeting to a bottomless pit.
Old 12-26-2009, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post

He holds the highest elected position in the world and is performing for the CONTROLLERS as they desire.

Then you are happy with the perception Control and Government portrays for your programming. When an individual gives into to another form of thought, they give away their energy. The redundant energy of "performing" for an entity is in itself behavior modification. Since it is evident Obama has no intentions of stopping war, starvation, greed, he is not a leader of free thought.
Old 12-26-2009, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algebra View Post
Your insight may have freed me from slavery. For that i am thankfull, but im still bound tight by my thirst for knowlege.
Only you can free yourself. Do your best not to enslave the thoughts of others for your freedom.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algebra View Post
Would you agree that slavery still exists? and would you accept that you are a slave?

What if you were convinced that you are free when actually your the property of the government that rules your country.

So what is it that makes us feel like were free in our current society in the first place. Our ability to choose our own carier path. Our ability to Earn money and then buy what ever we want with it.

The problem i have with this is. Money itself is created by the government. It costs them nothing to produce. Then when you get a job and start earning it they take it back off you again. Meaning that in essence you've actually been working for free.

Lets say you buy a car. The money go's to the dealer who pays his bills and taxes with it which sends it strait back in to the hands of the people who made it in the first place. The Government. Its the same for everything you can imagine spending your money on.

So buy using money. Are they creating a false sense of freedom. Whilst all along using us as slaves to expand there own intrests?

Let me know what you think and if you can think of any other tools of false freedom.

I am free, for now, because I can worship God. Unfortunately, there are people who hate those like me.
These people are offended by me saying "Merry Christmas". They tell me I can believe in my religion, as long as I REALLY don't believe it. I mean by this that if I just make a token appearance at Church, but actively indulge in prohibited activity, this makes me a "good Christian".
The same people tell me I have the right to follow my religion and they are for tolerance, but I guess this only applies if I agree with them. They say I am intolerant, and then curse and swear at me. I guess intolerance of my "intolerance" is proper, allthough it sounds like a contradiction to me.

I for one am for sucession (sp?), because they do not walk the same path as I. I hope the United States will let us go peacefully. I hope they will be tolerant of our choice to live in a Republic where we proudly embrace our Judeo-Christian culture, and where my brothers and sister oppressed all over the world can be free to pray, read the Scriptures and worship together at peace.
It is unlikely that they will. This is sad. It is sad because I do not wish to harm anyone nor do I desire them to harm me. But like my Jewish brothers back in ancient Israel who resisted the Hellenization of their People via the Roman Empire, if we must we will resist the United States as well. We desire to live our traditions and the precepts of our faith, but they do not wish us to.
If die I must, then I will. I only desire the same rights my forefathers and foremothers fleeing Europe desired: the wish to worship God in peace and security. I call on the United States to let my people go, as Moses did to the Pharoah when the nation of Israel was in bondage to them. Like Moses, I warn the United States of Divine Judgement if they do not; I warn them that if they will not let my people go the Angel of Death will visit again and bring sorrow to both of our houses.
Let my people go! We do not wish to have God driven out of our schools and our homes!
Let my people go! We do not wish for gay marriage!
Let my people go! We do not wish for your Government to mock our traditions and beliefs!
Let my people go! We do not desire you're Nanny State!
Let my people go! We do not wish to live under your Progressive Secular law!
Let my people go, for there are more of us then you know, here in the Deep South, the Midwest and elsewhere. Let us found our Republic and live side by side as neighbors in peace.
We will not attack you if you do not attack us, But should you draw the sword, we will not sheath ours until our Republic is secure and you have taken the oppressive hand of your Progressive, Christian hating hand off us.

As the Scripture says; I set before you a choice between life and death. Be wise, therefore, and choose life.
Old 12-26-2009, 09:20 PM

O.K im gonna keep this short because your just repeating your self now.

I have no problem with you believing in God or bieng part of any religeon. However you need to understand that just because you do. It does'nt give you liscence to go around preaching that we as non believers are all evil. Thats when you come in to conflict with people like me. By calling me evil you've now opened your self up to attack. The last thing you want because i will do exactly as i have been. Make you realize that your religeon is no more than in instrument used to keep you under control. As long as your under control someone else is in power. Making you no more than a willing participant to your own slavery. You've been brain washed. Why cant you see it? Im not saying it to piss you off. Its true.

So if you dont want this kind of attention then leave those who dont want to believe out of your little rants. Faith in someone who does'nt exist is'nt exactly a strong possition to start a one man crusade.
Old 12-26-2009, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Then you are happy with the perception Control and Government portrays for your programming. When an individual gives into to another form of thought, they give away their energy. The redundant energy of "performing" for an entity is in itself behavior modification. Since it is evident Obama has no intentions of stopping war, starvation, greed, he is not a leader of free thought.
Ah, how did you perceive that my comment implied I was happy with the perception CONTROL and government portrays for your programming?

Ah, wherein did I say that Obama was a leader of free thought?

This is what I said:

Jane Doe said:

"Obama has fallen into the abyss quite rapidly."

Why would you say this?

Obama hasn't fallen into anything.

He has risen to power just as he was expected to do.

--------------------------------------------------------------

You must be replying to another member's comment, because your response does not in any way, shape or form address what I posted (as above).
Old 12-26-2009, 10:04 PM

Blue Angel, I will not try to communicate with you any more. Please respect with the same behavior.
Old 12-26-2009, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Blue Angel, I will not try to communicate with you any more. Please respect with the same behavior.
You do as you desire and I'll do as I desire.