Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 12-26-2009, 10:54 PM
Public Enemy Number One Public Enemy Number One is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 103
Default Only God Can Free You


Quote:
Originally Posted by Algebra View Post
O.K im gonna keep this short because your just repeating your self now.

I have no problem with you believing in God or bieng part of any religeon. However you need to understand that just because you do. It does'nt give you liscence to go around preaching that we as non believers are all evil. Thats when you come in to conflict with people like me. By calling me evil you've now opened your self up to attack. The last thing you want because i will do exactly as i have been. Make you realize that your religeon is no more than in instrument used to keep you under control. As long as your under control someone else is in power. Making you no more than a willing participant to your own slavery. You've been brain washed. Why cant you see it? Im not saying it to piss you off. Its true.

So if you dont want this kind of attention then leave those who dont want to believe out of your little rants. Faith in someone who does'nt exist is'nt exactly a strong possition to start a one man crusade.
No, you are not evil. Just your religion (and it is spelled RELIGION-USE SPELLCHECK!!). In fact the Scriptures plainly say "All have sinned and come short of the glory of God". In other words, ALL HUMANS, have sinned. You, me-ALL OF US. Despite what your religion tells you, humans are sinners- people who fall short because they have a rebellious will that puts them in conflict with the will of God.
The wars,hate, e.t.c is a RESULT of this innate inability to OBEY God. It CAN NOT be changed by social programs, psychology, 12 Step Programs, trying to be nicer or kinder-ONLY BY GOD!
Your argument is not with me-it's with God. Untill you perhaps someday come to FULLY understand that by your own will or effort you CAN NOT be "good" , you will continue to be, AS ALL HUMANS ARE, by definition, evil. Your religion simply takes God out of the equation and make YOU God, as if you were the Creator of this wonderful Universe and final arbiter on the moral order that should be the basis of sane living in a sane and truly good society.
The only difference between you and I is this: I ADMIT I am a sinner, and that I NEED God to help me because I am incapable of NOT being this way. I am human and this means as a human being I was born with the innate desire, tendency and INABILTY NOT to sin. When i do wrong, I promptly admit it to God, ask forgiveness and seek to amend it by asking forgiveness from whom I have wronged. I then ask God to help me not to do it again because, being human, it is my nature to do evil.
I have a challenge for you: If you can be good with God then tell me this: Are you able to NOT do some thing you consider wrong, even when you KNOW it is wrong? Have you not done things, over and over again, you KNEW was wrong but STILL did it? The answer is yes, because YOU are enslaved to sin and CAN NOT, of your own free will and power, FREE YOURSELF!

No, you as all of us are a slave- a slave to sin. Only God can begin to allow you to be released from your bonds. Untill then you will remain today, tomorow and FOREVER...A SLAVE!


Last edited by Public Enemy Number One : 12-26-2009 at 10:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-27-2009, 08:47 PM
Algebra's Avatar
Algebra Algebra is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 84
Default Re: Slavery still exists?

Here you go again preaching to me about someone who does'nt exist. Yes i can say he does'nt exist because theres absolutely no evidence that he does. As for "My religion" as you keep calling it. I dont have one, im non religiouse. Cant you tell by my posts that i dont like religeons. Or instruments of control.

There is no such thing as sin. Sin was made up by the creators of religeons to describe behaviour they deem to be out side of there demands. Demands that are layed out to control peoples behaviours. How can a Gorrilla killing a monkey be natural, but a man killing another man be a sin.

You talk about my inability to obey God. If i actually believed there was one i still would'nt do what he demanded of me. I choose how i live my life. Which is more than you can say. I'm master of my own destiny, while you think your destined for heaven if you will only dedicate your self to living by the rules set out in a book. In essence the bible is no more than a self help book. Lets say Tom Cruise brought one out, and promised that if you followed it you would be rewarded by a place in a magical paradise when you die. Would you believe him. After all theres just as much evidence to support his claims as those in the bible.

As for not doing something that is wrong, who decides whats wrong and right. There is no act that one person could'nt claim to be wrong and another claim to be right. It all depends on the person in question. So the question is pointless.
__________________
Algerbra - All the knowlege we have is created by us. Can we be trusted?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-29-2009, 05:54 AM
Truthbetold Truthbetold is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 89
Default Re: Slavery still exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algebra View Post
So what your saying is, no matter how you live your life. Your neither free nor a slave its just how you percieve your sutuation.
You are a slave because you think you are.
You dont have the believe the lies
You can chose your own path, and gain your own knowledge
You cant be told what to believe, only what you think to believe

So basically you are what you think you are
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-29-2009, 09:37 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Slavery still exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algebra View Post
Here you go again preaching to me about someone who does'nt exist. Yes i can say he does'nt exist because theres absolutely no evidence that he does. As for "My religion" as you keep calling it. I dont have one, im non religiouse. Cant you tell by my posts that i dont like religeons. Or instruments of control.

There is no such thing as sin. Sin was made up by the creators of religeons to describe behaviour they deem to be out side of there demands. Demands that are layed out to control peoples behaviours. How can a Gorrilla killing a monkey be natural, but a man killing another man be a sin.

You talk about my inability to obey God. If i actually believed there was one i still would'nt do what he demanded of me. I choose how i live my life. Which is more than you can say. I'm master of my own destiny, while you think your destined for heaven if you will only dedicate your self to living by the rules set out in a book. In essence the bible is no more than a self help book. Lets say Tom Cruise brought one out, and promised that if you followed it you would be rewarded by a place in a magical paradise when you die. Would you believe him. After all theres just as much evidence to support his claims as those in the bible.

As for not doing something that is wrong, who decides whats wrong and right. There is no act that one person could'nt claim to be wrong and another claim to be right. It all depends on the person in question. So the question is pointless.
Sorry, but SIN is just another word for wrong.

So, there is such a thing as SIN.

Such as incest.

That's just wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-29-2009, 09:40 PM
Algebra's Avatar
Algebra Algebra is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 84
Default Re: Slavery still exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Sorry, but SIN is just another word for wrong.

So, there is such a thing as SIN.

Such as incest.

That's just wrong.
Thats exactly what im saying theres no such thing as sin. Incest is only a sin or a bad thing if you see it that way. Someone else might not have a problem with it. Like i said above its all down to perception.
__________________
Algerbra - All the knowlege we have is created by us. Can we be trusted?
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 12-29-2009, 09:49 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Slavery still exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algebra View Post
Thats exactly what im saying theres no such thing as sin. Incest is only a sin or a bad thing if you see it that way. Someone else might not have a problem with it. Like i said above its all down to perception.
Huh?

I didn't say anything that equates to exactly what you are saying.

Thank goodness for that.

You are of the opinion that incest is only a sin or bad thing if you see it that way.

There's no other way to see it, pal unless you are the prepetrator.

Apparenlty, you do not know the difference between right and wrong.

Incest has nothing to do with perception.

It's wrong.

PERIOD!

Seek help.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-29-2009 at 10:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-29-2009, 09:58 PM
Algebra's Avatar
Algebra Algebra is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 84
Default Re: Slavery still exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Huh?

I didn't say anything that equates to exactly what you are saying.

Thank goodness for that.

You are of the opinion that incest is only a sin or bad thing if you see it that way.

There's no other way to see it, pal.

Apparenlty, you do not know the difference between right and wrong.

Incest has nothing to do with perception.

It's wrong.

PERIOD!

Seek help.
Thats just your oppinion. If someone see's it as bieng fine calling it a sin or saying its wrong wont make any difference to them. And just so theres no confusion. Im not saying incest is fine here so you can steer away from that assumption before you even get started.
__________________
Algerbra - All the knowlege we have is created by us. Can we be trusted?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12-29-2009, 10:23 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Slavery still exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algebra View Post
Thats just your oppinion. If someone see's it as bieng fine calling it a sin or saying its wrong wont make any difference to them. And just so theres no confusion. Im not saying incest is fine here so you can steer away from that assumption before you even get started.
I've already started.

Too late to steer away.

You said:

"Incest is only a sin or a bad thing if you see it that way."

You are one hair away from being banished from this forum.

We don't support your type of thought here.

I suggest you go elsewhere.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-29-2009 at 10:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 12-29-2009, 11:02 PM
Algebra's Avatar
Algebra Algebra is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 84
Default Re: Slavery still exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I've already started.

Too late to steer away.

You said:

"Incest is only a sin or a bad thing if you see it that way."

You are one hair away from being banished from this forum.

We don't support your type of thought here.

I suggest you go elsewhere.
So your allowed to have a point of view as long as "you" agree with it.

Fuck you!

Ban me, this sites full of religouse nuts and Depressives anyway. Your nothing more than a nazi. Soon as someone diagrees with you your PMT kicks in. You cant get a decent discussion about anything on here.

Go get a ride on a big cock and cheer up bitch. If your old an dry consider some HRT or something. Ive no time for people like you anyaway.

Kiss my hairy ball sack! and tell your daddy to leave you alone.
__________________
Algerbra - All the knowlege we have is created by us. Can we be trusted?
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12-29-2009, 11:11 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Slavery still exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algebra View Post
So your allowed to have a point of view as long as "you" agree with it.

Fuck you!

Ban me, this sites full of religouse nuts and Depressives anyway. Your nothing more than a nazi. Soon as someone diagrees with you your PMT kicks in. You cant get a decent discussion about anything on here.

Go get a ride on a big cock and cheer up bitch. If your old an dry consider some HRT or something. Ive no time for people like you anyaway.

Kiss my hairy ball sack! and tell your daddy to leave you alone.
Huh?

Anyone know what PMT is?

Bye-bye!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-29-2009 at 11:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.