Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-25-2009, 06:51 PM
Banned

Default Re: Introduction & The Vast Satanic Conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algebra View Post
O.K now you've just proven to me that the whole thing is rubbish. For a start i was'nt talking about going to the police at the time. Whats to stop you going to the police now. Where have your good christian morales gone now then eh, and by repeatedly mentioning the fact that you were thirteen are you trying to convince me or your self.

If your adamant its true then i'll call the police on your behalf and tell them someone called Public enemy number one and give the name of this site, witnessed a murder when he was thirteen. Hes a bit to scared to call but i think someone should try to get justice for the man who was killed. It would take them about half an hour to get hold of your details and contact you.

How would you feel about that?

If you were as scared as you say you were you would'nt be on a social site like this blabbing about secrets that could "get you killed". Unless your seriousely dumb. Some people may be stupid enough to believe you but i aint one them. Time to find a new fantasy. Is your life really that empty?
That's the point..No one WILL believe me.

How do I prove a negative? What evidence do I have besides my memory? Sure, I could tell them the house it happened in-it was my childhood home. But do you really think there so stupid as to leave a rotting body there? Come on! By now, it's probably in a hole some where, God only knows where.
Mentioning I was 13 is to give you context. If I HAD been an adult, and I HAD been a Born-Again Christian THEN, yes, I would have called the cops and got into some kind of witness protection program-BUT I wasn't. I made the best of a very, very bad situation. Was it the right choice, the one God would approve? Of course not. but at the time I was scared witless and all I wanted to do was to keep my head down and my mouth shut.
But, heck, you want to go to the trouble, knock yourself out. Call the police and tell them some guy, using a psuedonym on a conspiracy forum knows about a murder. I am sure I will have TONS of credibility being on a forum that deals with U.F.O's, The New World Order and Reptillians.
But..if it comes down to it, and they lock me in some loony bin, then you and I will have to discuss compensation for my incarceration. I am sure you would be willing to pay my house note, my car note, e.t.c, if the authorities decide, based on this site, that I belong to the Tinfoil Hat Brigade.

Ball in your court. If you agree, I'll have to first get a lawyer to contact you and will have to sign a legally binding agreement that specifies that should I be incarcerated, you will reimburse me for it.

Now, to qoute a movie "Either nut up or shut up"

Old 12-25-2009, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Public Enemy Number One View Post
That's the point..No one WILL believe me.

How do I prove a negative? What evidence do I have besides my memory? Sure, I could tell them the house it happened in-it was my childhood home. But do you really think there so stupid as to leave a rotting body there? Come on! By now, it's probably in a hole some where, God only knows where.
Mentioning I was 13 is to give you context. If I HAD been an adult, and I HAD been a Born-Again Christian THEN, yes, I would have called the cops and got into some kind of witness protection program-BUT I wasn't. I made the best of a very, very bad situation. Was it the right choice, the one God would approve? Of course not. but at the time I was scared witless and all I wanted to do was to keep my head down and my mouth shut.
But, heck, you want to go to the trouble, knock yourself out. Call the police and tell them some guy, using a psuedonym on a conspiracy forum knows about a murder. I am sure I will have TONS of credibility being on a forum that deals with U.F.O's, The New World Order and Reptillians.
But..if it comes down to it, and they lock me in some loony bin, then you and I will have to discuss compensation for my incarceration. I am sure you would be willing to pay my house note, my car note, e.t.c, if the authorities decide, based on this site, that I belong to the Tinfoil Hat Brigade.

Ball in your court. If you agree, I'll have to first get a lawyer to contact you and will have to sign a legally binding agreement that specifies that should I be incarcerated, you will reimburse me for it.

Now, to qoute a movie "Either nut up or shut up"
O.K your telling me that the police wont take you seriousley because you use a consiracy website. Yet you expect me to do just that. You've just hung your self there.

And i dont think refering to people who use these sites as the "tin hat brigade" is doing your self any favours. So far your the only looney ive talked to.

Lastly how am i in any way responsible for any of your debts. If you did get locked up because the police thought you were crazy. Good luck finding a lawyer who's gonna take that on. A church appointed one maybe. Its the crapest attempt at a come back ive ever heard. So if you want to set the wheels in motion feel free.

why the paranoia about getting locked away, if your telling the truth you've got nothing to worry about. A polograph test would sort that out straight away. I dont think this is the first time you've been caught in fantasy land. Maybe you've been locked up before. It took a long time to answer my posts. Did you have to sneak out first to use a computer. Or are you not bieng monitered at the moment. Something about you just is'nt genuine, maybe its the fact that you just spew shit in all your posts. Raised by satanists eh? yeah right.
Old 12-25-2009, 10:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
O.K your telling me that the police wont take you seriousley because you use a consiracy website. Yet you expect me to do just that. You've just hung your self there.

And i dont think refering to people who use these sites as the "tin hat brigade" is doing your self any favours. So far your the only looney ive talked to.

Lastly how am i in any way responsible for any of your debts. If you did get locked up because the police thought you were crazy. Good luck finding a lawyer who's gonna take that on. A church appointed one maybe. Its the crapest attempt at a come back ive ever heard. So if you want to set the wheels in motion feel free.

why the paranoia about getting locked away, if your telling the truth you've got nothing to worry about. A polograph test would sort that out straight away. I dont think this is the first time you've been caught in fantasy land. Maybe you've been locked up before. It took a long time to answer my posts. Did you have to sneak out first to use a computer. Or are you not bieng monitered at the moment. Something about you just is'nt genuine, maybe its the fact that you just spew shit in all your posts. Raised by satanists eh? yeah right.
You know what..their is no reason to continue this discussion.

Believe it or not..I simply don't care.

I'm not going to waste my energy on you, when I can be doing good for others and for God. See ya.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:06 AM

Quote:
You know what..their is no reason to continue this discussion.

Believe it or not..I simply don't care.

I'm not going to waste my energy on you, when I can be doing good for others and for God. See ya.

I think you do care but you've ran out of arguments. Its been interesting talking to you. good luck with doing good for others and God. Just so you know, its nothing personal. I just don't like being preached to or lyed to and will defend myself to the death if i feel any ones doing either.

Last edited by Algebra : 12-26-2009 at 08:11 AM.
Old 12-26-2009, 10:28 PM

Membership on this forum and conversing about UFOs, reptilians, the NWO, etc., doesn't ruin any one's credibility regarding any other matter.

For the record, I would wager that if you took a poll, most of the members of this forum do not believe in the existence of Reptilians.

Those people are over at the David Icke site.
Old 12-26-2009, 10:44 PM

My suggestion to Public Enemy Number One is that he provide the forum with as much information as he can about his life within a satanic cult.

He does not need to seek the approval of anyone on this forum and it doesn't matter who believes him and who doesn't.
Old 12-26-2009, 11:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
My suggestion to Public Enemy Number One is that he provide the forum with as much information as he can about his life within a satanic cult.

He does not need to seek the approval of anyone on this forum and it doesn't matter who believes him and who doesn't.
Well, sheesh..What I know is from my personal life.

The first thing people don't realize is that not all Satanists are the same. Some DO believe in a literal Satan and some do not. Some merely are called that but in reality believe they are worshipping an Evil Force-Like hte Zorastrians Ahriman.
The point is that the way my parents worked was by keeping "the goods" on other Coven members. In other words, they had info that would get them locked up for a long time. That is why it is so important for them to get you involved in illegal stuff..once they get you that way, most are too afraid to escape.
The Coven my parents were involved in mixed Crawleyism with Anton Lavey's ideas, but were really eclatic. But to summarize, our "demonolgy" was based on mostly Ceremonial Magic, using the Keys of Solomon along with Crowley's ideas of Sex Magick.
Put briefly, it worked like this: the demons were invoked using invocations from the Keys of Solomon ( a grimiore). We would invoke the demon into the middle of the inverted pentacle in the ritual circle, and then the High Priest (my father) would behead a cat or a chicken and offer the blood as an offering to the demon. Then he would bind the demon to his will to do something- a satanic curse, or maybe to make some woman fall in love with him.
The biggest part of it was to overcome taboos. So..part of our spiritual program was for members to do things that was "unnatural" for them or disgusting. Hetrosexual men would have sex with other hetrosexual men, e.t.c . The idea was we had all been perverted by the Judeo-Christian society and in a sense, by doing what was disgusting and forbidden we would free ourselves.
We did, very, very occasionally human sacrafices. But we did, OFTEN, semen sacrafices- this involved masterbation and the ejaculate being burned in a braizer of coals. Since sperm is the basis for impregnation, we believed this was the equivalent to human sacrafice. However, since the most powerful sacrafices are ones where the sacraficed being suffers intense pain, for the most important rituals we used adults.
Humans are hard to acquire and once dead, hard to get rid of. Thus we reserved this only to real important events, like rituals done on Satanic holidays.

As for drugs, we used them recreationally except for hallucogenic drugs. Hallocigenic was used under the spiritual direction of either my Father or other "spiritual guides", mostly people farther advanced spiritually in the Coven. The idea was by using L.S.D, peyote or mushrooms, we could guide the person to a an altered state of counsciousness. In this state, the person could more easily perceive the demons and more easily let them come into them and "possess" them. Demons were seen as real spiritual entities that would lend the person possessed powers that were preternatural.
Old 12-26-2009, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Well, sheesh..What I know is from my personal life.

The first thing people don't realize is that not all Satanists are the same. Some DO believe in a literal Satan and some do not. Some merely are called that but in reality believe they are worshipping an Evil Force-Like hte Zorastrians Ahriman.
The point is that the way my parents worked was by keeping "the goods" on other Coven members. In other words, they had info that would get them locked up for a long time. That is why it is so important for them to get you involved in illegal stuff..once they get you that way, most are too afraid to escape.
The Coven my parents were involved in mixed Crawleyism with Anton Lavey's ideas, but were really eclatic. But to summarize, our "demonolgy" was based on mostly Ceremonial Magic, using the Keys of Solomon along with Crowley's ideas of Sex Magick.
Put briefly, it worked like this: the demons were invoked using invocations from the Keys of Solomon ( a grimiore). We would invoke the demon into the middle of the inverted pentacle in the ritual circle, and then the High Priest (my father) would behead a cat or a chicken and offer the blood as an offering to the demon. Then he would bind the demon to his will to do something- a satanic curse, or maybe to make some woman fall in love with him.
The biggest part of it was to overcome taboos. So..part of our spiritual program was for members to do things that was "unnatural" for them or disgusting. Hetrosexual men would have sex with other hetrosexual men, e.t.c . The idea was we had all been perverted by the Judeo-Christian society and in a sense, by doing what was disgusting and forbidden we would free ourselves.
We did, very, very occasionally human sacrafices. But we did, OFTEN, semen sacrafices- this involved masterbation and the ejaculate being burned in a braizer of coals. Since sperm is the basis for impregnation, we believed this was the equivalent to human sacrafice. However, since the most powerful sacrafices are ones where the sacraficed being suffers intense pain, for the most important rituals we used adults.
Humans are hard to acquire and once dead, hard to get rid of. Thus we reserved this only to real important events, like rituals done on Satanic holidays.

As for drugs, we used them recreationally except for hallucogenic drugs. Hallocigenic was used under the spiritual direction of either my Father or other "spiritual guides", mostly people farther advanced spiritually in the Coven. The idea was by using L.S.D, peyote or mushrooms, we could guide the person to a an altered state of counsciousness. In this state, the person could more easily perceive the demons and more easily let them come into them and "possess" them. Demons were seen as real spiritual entities that would lend the person possessed powers that were preternatural.
Thats nothing i could'nt pull off the internet in about half an hour. I still dont believe you. But for the sake of Drawing a line under this i'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Saying as you've obviously went to so much trouble to lay all this out.

I wont question your past again if you stop calling any one who does'nt believe in God a heathen or humanist or whatever. I dont care if your holy book says it or not. You need to chill out and stop the crusade because your only gonna get people angry. Instead of them taking notice of your actual posts which could be quite interesting if you were'nt such a militant.
Old 12-27-2009, 02:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Thats nothing i could'nt pull off the internet in about half an hour. I still dont believe you. But for the sake of Drawing a line under this i'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Saying as you've obviously went to so much trouble to lay all this out.

I wont question your past again if you stop calling any one who does'nt believe in God a heathen or humanist or whatever. I dont care if your holy book says it or not. You need to chill out and stop the crusade because your only gonna get people angry. Instead of them taking notice of your actual posts which could be quite interesting if you were'nt such a militant.
I will invoke my First Amendment rights here.

There is a way to silence me. You can kill me. Shoot me, slit my throat or just run me down with a car.
I will speak my beliefs iregardless if it makes you comfortable or not. You, sir, are not my Master nor I your slave. I will not bow at your feet, not will you silence me.
As I said, since it seems were in the minority here, you can always kill us or put us in concentration camps. Communist Russia did that, as well as persecuting the church. They did everything to crush us, in the name of Communism and Atheism. You and no power on Earth can crush the human spirit.
No matter how you smash your bootheel down on our necks, we won't die. Kill me today, and from me a hundred more will carry the Message. The human spirit is invincible; our Message is invincible as well. As long as the Message continues, our deaths mean nothing.
In the past we were called the Atheists and those who felt as you did tried to crush us. Just as they, you will fail as well.

The verdict of History and the Hand of God has decreed this.
Old 12-27-2009, 12:14 PM

Quote:
I will invoke my First Amendment rights here.

There is a way to silence me. You can kill me. Shoot me, slit my throat or just run me down with a car.
I will speak my beliefs iregardless if it makes you comfortable or not. You, sir, are not my Master nor I your slave. I will not bow at your feet, not will you silence me.
As I said, since it seems were in the minority here, you can always kill us or put us in concentration camps. Communist Russia did that, as well as persecuting the church. They did everything to crush us, in the name of Communism and Atheism. You and no power on Earth can crush the human spirit.
No matter how you smash your bootheel down on our necks, we won't die. Kill me today, and from me a hundred more will carry the Message. The human spirit is invincible; our Message is invincible as well. As long as the Message continues, our deaths mean nothing.
In the past we were called the Atheists and those who felt as you did tried to crush us. Just as they, you will fail as well.

The verdict of History and the Hand of God has decreed this.
Allow me to invoke my rights. I will never accept anything that comes out of your tiny little imagination, and will defend my choice to not believe in God. Ive got a million and one arguments for why he does'nt exist. So far you cant give me one in his favour. So carry on with your endless benine ranting. I will always be right behind you to point out just how stupid you sound. So it looks as if it will be a case of who gives up first. I can guarentee you right now it wont be me.