Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2009, 07:28 AM
Woo Nemesis

Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

No, I said that because he was I have been fascinated by the subject since childhood, so I do have more than a passing interest in the subject. Again, Im a EE, not a rocket scientist and never said anything of the sort. You jumped all over that one as soon as I posted a simple explaination of basic rocketry that any high school student (but not you apparently) could understand.

Old 12-24-2009, 08:49 PM
Woo Nemesis

No, you extrapolated that yourself, so its a bit of a stretch for you to think so.
Old 12-27-2009, 09:21 AM
Woo Nemesis

Nope, sorry. I never once said that I was a rocket scientist, and you cant prove otherwise. So suck it.
Old 12-27-2009, 07:58 PM
Woo Nemesis

Nope, an engineer to be certain, but never a rocket scientist.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:48 AM

Your son is a marine? You should be ashamed of yourself. How can you allow your son to fight for our very enemies against people brave enough to stand up for their freedom?!?

What are you doing running a forum like this if you let your son fight for the enemy?
Old 06-09-2010, 01:50 PM

All I'm saying is that US marines are the minions of the plutocratic "New World Order" and no one in their right mind should join them.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
"Your son is a marine? You should be ashamed of yourself. How can you allow your son to fight for our very enemies against people brave enough to stand up for their freedom?!?"

I replied that my son is an adult and makes his own decisions and, therefore, he didn't join the Marines because I allowed him to do so.
You raised him, didn't you? If you raised him well, he wouldn't make such a poor choice.

Quote:
you should be ashamed of yourself for the slander you have posted against my son and myself and every other military personnel who is a member of the armed forces of America.
People who join the US military are either stupid, brainwashed or both. I feel no shame for pointing out the obvious.

Quote:
I did not allow my son to fight for the enemy.

Like I said, as an adult, he made his own decisions and he never fought the "so-called" enemy.

He provided humanitarian aid to AMERICANS and never engaged in COMBAT.
It's only a matter of time before he's sent to the battlefield to fight for the New World Order. That's what Marines are intended for after all.

Quote:
I thank GOD and my protectors for that.
You and your blind faith in imaginary creatures...

Quote:
Running this forum has nothing to do with my son.

However, you, apparently, want it to.
I just don't get how you can possibly run a conspiracy forum and raise your son so poorly for him to join the Marines.

Quote:
No one should EVER degrade our military men or women.

Didn't VIET NAM teach you anything?
WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq all taught me that the US is an evil imperial empire willing to destroy the lives of millions. I will NEVER respect the US military as their blind obedience to the plutocrats is responsible for the corruption of Western-Europe since WW2 and an increasing number of nations worldwide.

Quote:
Refrain from making another derrogatory comment about my son, because, if you do, you will be banned.
I have nothing against my son. I have a problem with his job and your failure to teach him the US military is a malign institute.

Quote:
Again, any reply to dixon's comment about how they would frag my son in friendly fire if I didn't shut my mouth or send me back to Lawrence?
I don't know enough details about your conflict with him to comment.
Old 06-11-2010, 02:04 AM

I wasn't really sure if you meant "disabled" as in "handicapped". Remember that I'm not a native English speaker and you seemed to use this word so lightly I figured it must have meant something else. Did he get disabled while on a mission?

Anyway...
-- Believing in the Christian God is as rational as believing in Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy. That's why I called it blind faith.
-- A man joining the US military voluntarilly is like a horse voluntarilly walking into a glue factory. No one who has a clue of what the US military represents would ever do such a thing.
-- I have no quarrel with you or your son. I just find your attitude and viewpoints incredibly ignorant and a far cry from what I expect of an admin on a conspiracy forum.
-- I don't care about your personal dispute with other forum members. You have been telling a lot of nonsense and if some people get so mad at you they feel the need to threaten you or your son it's something I regret but not something I care about. I would also prefer it if you just shut up or start making sense.

I by no means wish to offend you, but I find your attitude incredibly annoying.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:22 AM

Quote:
If you're not a native English speaker, what are you then?
I live in Belgium and my native tongue is Dutch. English is actually my third language, although my English is far better than my second language (which is French).

Quote:
And, btw, I didn't use the word disabled lightly and, how on earth, can you think that being disabled in any way, shape or form means something else?

Disabled means disabled.
I thought it might be a military term for "inactive". I work in IT and in IT the word "disabled" means "inactive".
Quote:
I never said I believe in a Christian GOD; Santa Claus or the Tooth Fariry.
I remember you once said you were a Christian somewhere on this forum. Maybe my memory is fooling me. If that's the case I apologise.

Quote:
You have a quarrel with me and my son and now you say that you don't.
As I said : I have a problem with the choices you guys make, not the people you are. That's not the same.
Quote:
We, at CC, do not conduct ourselves according to your expectations or adjust our attitude or viewpoints to suit your requirements. Sorry, but, we don't exist to appease you.

WE find your attitude to be ignorant and a to be a far cry from what we expect of our members.

[...]

I don't tell nonsense, but you do and WE at CC would prefer that you either shut up or start making sense or be BANNED.
That's hilarious

Quote:
I guess you'll just have to learn how to deal with it or NOT or go somewhere else!
I can deal with it. Apparently you can't
Old 06-11-2010, 11:43 AM

Good thread, I like!