Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 12-28-2009, 07:50 PM
True Cures True Cures is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Payette Idaho
Posts: 62
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.


Yep, it's all about the money but worse it is a lot about control. Honestly, I post all over the internet and not one person has come up with a person or institute involved with cure research.

EireEngineer hasn't a clue either. That alone is SOLID PROOF that cures are not on the medical field's agenda.

However, I am making a difference through my website and posting on forums like this. Pretty soon herpes is going to be known world wide as a scam as more and more people try antifungals on their so-called OBs.

The question is, how long will Lotrimin and Tinactin remain over the counter products? Soon medicine will act and have them taken off the market or they will reformulate them so they work on very selective fungus. But the cat is out of the bag and I don't mind if I do take credit for it.

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-28-2009, 07:53 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

If they found cures, hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, insurance companies, etc., wouldn't profit to the degree that they do without cures.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-28-2009, 07:57 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

And communism from the sounds of it.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-28-2009, 08:29 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
And communism from the sounds of it.
What is communism from the sounds of it?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-28-2009, 08:34 PM
True Cures True Cures is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Payette Idaho
Posts: 62
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

EireEngineer, you could try cutting back on the Windex and see if you can come up with a point instead of derogatory remarks with no substance.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 12-28-2009, 08:42 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Cures View Post
Yep, it's all about the money but worse it is a lot about control. Honestly, I post all over the internet and not one person has come up with a person or institute involved with cure research.

EireEngineer hasn't a clue either. That alone is SOLID PROOF that cures are not on the medical field's agenda.

However, I am making a difference through my website and posting on forums like this. Pretty soon herpes is going to be known world wide as a scam as more and more people try antifungals on their so-called OBs.

The question is, how long will Lotrimin and Tinactin remain over the counter products? Soon medicine will act and have them taken off the market or they will reformulate them so they work on very selective fungus. But the cat is out of the bag and I don't mind if I do take credit for it.
So....can you give me one, just one, cure for a disease that is 100% effective, that medicine ignores, and that is verifiable?
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-28-2009, 08:48 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
So....can you give me one, just one, cure for a disease that is 100% effective, that medicine ignores, and that is verifiable?
Can you answer the question?

Didn't think so.

Dodging again.

Seems that's your MO.

What sounds like communism to you?

Who said there are VERIFIABLE cures for diseases that medicine ignores?

Another straw man argument by Eire.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-28-2009 at 08:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12-28-2009, 09:00 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Eire said:

So....can you give me one, just one, cure for a disease that is 100% effective, that medicine ignores, and that is verifiable?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Who said that there are cures for diseases that are verifiable and medicine ignores them?

Not me.

Not, truecures.

You are twisting words and attempting to create a straw man argument.

The point being made is that cures for dis-eases are suppressed because it would not be as profitable for hospitals, insurance companies, research companies, pharmaceutical companies, etc. otherwise and that the charitable organizations whom the citizens of this country pick their pockets for wouldn't be floating in the dough, either.

Did I say that there are cures for dis-eases that are verifiable?

No, I did not.

I said that cures for dis-eases are suppressed.

You're reading comprehension is lacking.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-28-2009 at 10:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 12-28-2009, 09:02 PM
True Cures True Cures is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Payette Idaho
Posts: 62
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
So....can you give me one, just one, cure for a disease that is 100% effective, that medicine ignores, and that is verifiable?
You tell me who is responsible for verifying and I will see about getting them on the horn and I will show them any disease of your choosing is curable.

Better yet, you are the one who believes medicine is in the business of helping people, you find the person or people who verify cures and put them see to it that I they contact me or allow me to contact them.

It won't happen. Medicine is not interested in cures. Cures are shared one on one because of it. So you find me someone to verify cures or find another person to debate with.

FOR THE RECORD, MEDICINE IS NOT INTERESTED IN CURES. THEY DO NOT RESEARCH CURES, INVEST IN CURES or VERIFY CURES. THEY ONLY PROMOTE SUFFERING AND CREATE FOOLS AND MINDLESS CONSUMERS FOR PROFIT.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12-28-2009, 09:24 PM
True Cures True Cures is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Payette Idaho
Posts: 62
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Don't worry about EE, truecures.

He knows nothing.

Just an impostor.
An impostor is likely, if not he is at least very naive and foolish but he serves a purpose. The fact that he cannot provide any source for verifying cures is proof that there is no one in medicine or science interested in cures.

He is as much a part of exposing cures as the cure itself.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.