Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 12-28-2009, 08:36 PM
True Cures True Cures is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Payette Idaho
Posts: 62
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.


By the way BlueAngel, thank you for your support. I'm not asking people to do anything unreasonable and it is always nice to know there are people open to the truth and willing to stand up to the creeps.

Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 12-28-2009, 08:43 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

I have no problem standing up to creeps.

I had to do it when I was young and I will continue to do it until I am dead and buried.

I understand your point, therefore, I have rendered my opinion on this thread.

No one can provide any source for verifying cures, because that is not the business in which they are involved.

They are involved in the business of suppressing cures so they can profit from providing ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-28-2009 at 08:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 12-28-2009, 08:46 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Cures View Post
You tell me who is responsible for verifying and I will see about getting them on the horn and I will show them any disease of your choosing is curable.

Better yet, you are the one who believes medicine is in the business of helping people, you find the person or people who verify cures and put them see to it that I they contact me or allow me to contact them.

It won't happen. Medicine is not interested in cures. Cures are shared one on one because of it. So you find me someone to verify cures or find another person to debate with.

FOR THE RECORD, MEDICINE IS NOT INTERESTED IN CURES. THEY DO NOT RESEARCH CURES, INVEST IN CURES or VERIFY CURES. THEY ONLY PROMOTE SUFFERING AND CREATE FOOLS AND MINDLESS CONSUMERS FOR PROFIT.
I would accept some results from a double or triple blind study they did. Oh, and I want to see the raw data.

As for a disease.... How about C.R.E.S.T.? That should be easy for someone of your obviously infinite acumen.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 12-28-2009, 08:53 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
I would accept some results from a double or triple blind study they did. Oh, and I want to see the raw data.

As for a disease.... How about C.R.E.S.T.? That should be easy for someone of your obviously infinite acumen.
Oh, you would accept some results from a double or triple blind study that they did.

Wonderful.

We exist to please Eire.

Someone, get right on this.

Kindly provide Eire with a double or triple blind study that they did because he would accept it and, you know, we are desirous of his approval.

Talk about being full of one's self.

What about C.R.E.S.T?

You tell us.

FYI, we don't care what you do and don't accept.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-28-2009 at 09:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 12-28-2009, 08:56 PM
True Cures True Cures is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Payette Idaho
Posts: 62
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
I would accept some results from a double or triple blind study they did. Oh, and I want to see the raw data.

As for a disease.... How about C.R.E.S.T.? That should be easy for someone of your obviously infinite acumen.
Why don't you give us an example of one the mysterious double or triple blind studies you impotent types like to suggest. It seems like every product sold on televisions has got one but you never see the actual study. They simply rely on you being a mindless consumer, because they know mindless consumer are impressed by "double blind", so impressed you one upped them with "triple blind". ROFLOL

You show me one medical blind study and I will shoot it full of holes without any effort at all.

AGAIN, YOU FIND ME SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY CONDUCTS "TRIPLE" BLIND STUDIES and I will show them 100% effectiveness. Give me the name of the organization and I will contact them with an notarized request and CC a copy of the request to you if you are not afraid to give me your personal info.

SO WHO DOES TRIPLE BLIND STUDIES?

Last edited by True Cures : 12-28-2009 at 08:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 12-28-2009, 09:00 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Cures View Post
Why don't you give us an example of one the mysterious double or triple blind studies you impotent types like to suggest. It seems like every product sold on televisions has got one but you never see the actual study. They simple rely on you being a mindless consumer, because they know mindless consumer are impressed by "double blind", so impressed you one upped them with "triple blind". ROFLOL

You show me one medical blind study and I will shoot it full of holes without any effort at all.

AGAIN, YOU FIND ME SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY CONDUCTS "TRIPLE" BLIND STUDIES and I will show them 100% effectiveness. Give me the name of the organization and I will contact them with an notarized request and CC a copy of the request to you if you are not afraid to give me your personal info.

SO WHO DOES TRIPLE BLIND STUDIES?
Truecures, don't let Eire ruffle your feathers.

He's nothing more than interference who speaks mumbo jumbo.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 12-28-2009, 09:06 PM
True Cures True Cures is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Payette Idaho
Posts: 62
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Truecures, don't let Eire ruffle your feathers.

He's nothing more than interference who speaks mumbo jumbo.
Yes I know, but I still want to give him a chance to find someone for me to use to validate cures. He is a perfect set up. If he can't find us someone who is willing to do a "double blind" study it proves medicine is not interested in cures because they have no one to validate cures and if he is fortunate enough to find me someone my troubles will all be over because cures can be validated and I can move on with my life. It is a win/win for me. True Cures is that effective.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 12-28-2009, 09:14 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Cures View Post
Yes I know, but I still want to give him a chance to find someone for me to use to validate cures. He is a perfect set up. If he can't find us someone who is willing to do a "double blind" study it proves medicine is not interested in cures because they have no one to validate cures and if he is fortunate enough to find me someone my troubles will all be over because cures can be validated and I can move on with my life. It is a win/win for me. True Cures is that effective.
You lost me on this one, pal.

Good luck!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 12-28-2009, 09:17 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
And communism from the sounds of it.
What is communism from the sounds of it?

No answer from Eire?

Didn't think so.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 12-28-2009, 09:34 PM
True Cures True Cures is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Payette Idaho
Posts: 62
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You lost me on this one, pal.

Good luck!
I'm here to prove cures exist. I would like nothing more than the opportunity to do a double blind study if there is such a thing. It may just be a marketing ploy to sell diet pills.

True Cures is that effective.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.