Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2009, 11:50 PM

Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Now, go ahead truecures, Eire has given you all the pertinent information so you can conduct a double-bind study.

Kindly report back to CC with your results after you've gathered a group of people and split them into two and given one group placebos and the other group pharmaceutical drugs.

Will Eire be providing you with the test subjects, the placebos and the drugs?

Yeah.

Sounds plausible.

And, BTW, Eire, what is it that sounds like communism to you?

Can you believe Eire made this comment and I've asked him over and over again to answer it, but he refuses to.

YEP.

I believe it.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-30-2009 at 12:24 AM.
Old 12-29-2009, 12:11 AM
Woo Nemesis

Yeah, we will see if TC actually has the balls to do a real study. My guess is no.
Old 12-29-2009, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
You could do the study. Blinded testing is not some arcane art form. All you need is the following:

1. You will need a therapy, treatment, or medication to test, and a placebo if required.

2. You will need a sample size of people with the targeted condition to test it on.

3. You will need a way to compile the results. A spreadsheet works fine.

In a double blinded study neither the patient or the person administering the treatment knows whether or not it is the placebo. In a triple blind study the statistician is also blinded. This prevent the test from being influenced by any of the parties involved through sub-conscious means. So....if you had even one cure, we could test it and see if it actually works. I bet it would be fun to do as well.
Yep.

I'm certain that truecures has one cure for a dis-ease and that both of you could test it acccording to your instructions and see if it actually works.

Where are you going to conduct these tests?

Obviously not on this website, but at an undisclosed location where you have gathered two seperate groups of people.

One group to receive placebos and another to receive drugs.

Who will supply you with the drugs and the placebos?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-29-2009 at 01:04 AM.
Old 12-29-2009, 01:22 AM

And, what is it that sounds like communism to Eire?

I don't know because he won't answer; although I've inquried of him over and over again to explain his comment, he remains silenced and speechless.
Old 12-30-2009, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Yeah, we will see if TC actually has the balls to do a real study. My guess is no.
My guess is that you're delusional.

Old 12-30-2009, 12:33 AM

Quote:
I would accept some results from a double or triple blind study they did. Oh, and I want to see the raw data.

As for a disease.... How about C.R.E.S.T.? That should be easy for someone of your obviously infinite acumen.
Just wondering.

Has anyone provided Eire with the raw data yet?

If not, I suggest you get right on it, guys cause he wants to see the raw data.

He said he would also accept the results from a double or triple bind study, too.

Anyone provide him with these results yet?

Huh?

You haven't provided Eire with the raw data or the results from a double or triple bind study yet.

What's the problem?

Please, get on it.

Don't want to keep Eire waiting.

Cause, you know, we're at his command.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-30-2009 at 12:40 AM.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:03 PM
Woo Nemesis

Its ok. He wont.
Old 01-03-2010, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Its ok. He wont.
Dang, I missed a notification from the thread and you guys carried on without me.

I LOVE IT! EireEngineer I'll tell you what, I'll take any challenge you throw at me. First of all, find me somewhere to publicly publish the results because I don't care to waste my time only to have no way of publishing the results.

Now, about the double blind study. Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about and more importantly what I am talking about.

You see, it has been made clear that there is no product or medicine in True Cures, scratch that study. Second there is no physical treatment in True Cures, so scratch that study. Now how do I conduct a double blind study on using proper commands that communicate to the body to respond and heal? Obviously the person doing the command must know the skill, so I'm not sure how that could ever be considered a double blind study.

What it looks like to me is double and triple blind studies are used to expose products and gimmicks that are not effective. As I have always maintained there are no products or gimmicks with True Cures which is the reason True Cures is very close to 100% effective.

Alternative Medicine is crushed by double and triple blind studies and rightly so because Alternative Medicine A BRANCH OF WESTERN MEDICINE and is a scam! Nothing about alternative medicine is true outside of the placebo effect that sometimes offers alternative patients some relief.

So, EireEngineer I suggest you find me sufficient people with obvious signs and symptoms medicine has failed to eliminate. I will command them the way they should be commanding themselves if medicine and science was not so corrupt and then we will mark on a spread sheet how they all are relieved of all their signs and symptoms because True Cures is that effective.

If you can come up with a way to do a double blind or triple blind study where an actual factual event takes place, let us know. I'm all over it. As it is, cures come from KNOWING. YOU SEE EE, I KNOW CURES which is why I can provide CURES. IF ANYONE OF YOU DOUBT ME, TRY ME.

I WILL CURE anyone of you reading this JUST FOR THE SAKE OF SHOWING EE has no idea about anything in relation to cures or medicine.

One thing everyone should be aware of is I contradict just about every word of medicine with complete immunity. This is something never done before. The FDA, AMA and media have always destroyed anyone giving out false information. They have no recourse when it comes to factual information. I'm the last person the FDA, AMA and media wish to tackle. They will kill be before they let me have 10 seconds in ANY spotlight.

Happy NEW YEAR.
Old 01-03-2010, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Truecures,

I deleted your last post because it was an advertisement.

If you want to adverstise on this forum, I suggest you contact me via PM and I will pass along the information to the administrator of the site, Sanjay Sabini.
No it wasn't an advertisement. Who do I contact about proving cures exist? I'm not interested in selling anything or my service through CC. Unfortunately as long as no one else is promoting cures and exposing cures I will be in the middle of what ever is to be proved. If EE or yourself could prove cures exist I would promote you two.

Why not put the post back? If not, you just showed everyone why cures are not made public. Proving CURES is a piece of cake if anyone other than myself would get involved.
Old 01-03-2010, 07:55 PM

Default Unless you know someone else.

I'm the only person trying to expose the existence of cures. Everyone else marketing products that that they claim will cure but always prove otherwise. I know, I have used them myself and everyone I work with has used product after product before being cured.

True Cures can not be done under double blind or triple blind studies because unlike medicine someone has to know what they are doing if there is to be a cure.

If you readers cannot direct people to the truth, I ask a little leniency. I ask you people to get involved in proving cures. Heck if I could get just one sack of dribble to to try to prove me wrong, cures will be exposed.

I understand discussion forums. I know they are designed so people can run off their mouths hiding behind handles with absolutely no accountability much the same a our government. It doesn't have to be that way. CC could be the forum that exposes cures and rocks the world but someone is going to have to do something other than just hide behind a handle. I'm not scared.

BlueAngel, I hope you can understand my frustration. If you can't, consider how you would feel if you developed something the public wants, a medical pill that cures anything said to be incurable and you could do nothing with it.

Turn this forum into the forum that exposes cures. Nobody else is going to do it.

Last edited by True Cures : 01-03-2010 at 08:04 PM.