Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2010, 05:05 PM

Default Re: Slavery still exists?

unfortunately a human only feels the need to take action in the presence of some tragic event. tragedy and fear is what generaly unites people. we tend to take sides among ourselves even though we are all in the same situation. some of us even claim to be preocupied with the fate of the human race as i´ve seen in other posts, but what fate is that? what would be the future from their point of view? there are already more than six bilion from witch the ones that most multiply are the challanged ones. if they were to care so much for the future of the race some sort of selection would be needed . is it not true that we don´t really do anything besides fantasizing about a way out of this nonsense. when confronted with this perspective we don´t really have any answers. slavery (of the mind especially) is is the foundation of our society, and since we are products of the society what is there for us to choose? how can we find our identity by choosing a side in this charade?

Old 01-02-2010, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthbetold View Post
I just threw in another example of a moral/ethical thing that has changed over time. If you or I was raised from birth to think of incest as a good thing I highly doubt you would question it as being wrong at all.
I highly doubt that anyone thinks of incest as a good thing even those who engage in it.

They know it is wrong.

Thus, the reason father's who sexually abuse their children threaten them, etc.
Old 01-03-2010, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarbu View Post
unfortunately a human only feels the need to take action in the presence of some tragic event. tragedy and fear is what generaly unites people. we tend to take sides among ourselves even though we are all in the same situation. some of us even claim to be preocupied with the fate of the human race as i´ve seen in other posts, but what fate is that? what would be the future from their point of view? there are already more than six bilion from witch the ones that most multiply are the challanged ones. if they were to care so much for the future of the race some sort of selection would be needed . is it not true that we don´t really do anything besides fantasizing about a way out of this nonsense. when confronted with this perspective we don´t really have any answers. slavery (of the mind especially) is is the foundation of our society, and since we are products of the society what is there for us to choose? how can we find our identity by choosing a side in this charade?
U could try by simply taking care of one another
Old 01-03-2010, 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I highly doubt that anyone thinks of incest as a good thing even those who engage in it.

They know it is wrong.

Thus, the reason father's who sexually abuse their children threaten them, etc.
You might be right, but there will be no real answer to it, unless there is proof no such thing exists.
Old 01-03-2010, 06:18 PM

Quote:
You might be right, but there will be no real answer to it, unless there is proof no such thing exists.
Your statement doesn't make any sense.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-03-2010 at 07:53 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 04:37 AM

what i meant to say was, unless there is some place on earth where is incest is totally normal, and has been for ages. WE will never know the answer.

But let's end this discussion here, Incest is a sick thing to do, in our time and places.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:46 PM

Quote:
what i meant to say was, unless there is some place on earth where is incest is totally normal, and has been for ages. WE will never know the answer.

But let's end this discussion here, Incest is a sick thing to do, in our time and places.
First you say, we will never know the answer as to whether or not incest is right and/or wrong and then you say it's a sick thing to do.

You sound confused.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:03 AM

Quote:
First you say, we will never know the answer as to whether or not incest is right and/or wrong and then you say it's a sick thing to do.

You sound confused.
I personally think it is sick, but i dont know if all of humanity thinks that way.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Huh?

I didn't say anything that equates to exactly what you are saying.

Thank goodness for that.

You are of the opinion that incest is only a sin or bad thing if you see it that way.

There's no other way to see it, pal unless you are the prepetrator.

Apparenlty, you do not know the difference between right and wrong.

Incest has nothing to do with perception.

It's wrong.

PERIOD!

Seek help.

Now you see the fruit of Atheism and Post-Modernism.

Can I make my point clearer? Since the Atheist and those who proscribe to Post-Modernism have NO OBJECTIVE STANDARD to base a moral/ethical system, MORALS AND ETHICS BECOME SIMPLY A MATTER OF **OPINION**!
That's right! That's what I have been saying all along. See, here in the United States are rights are based on the idea that they were endowed on us by our Creator-GOD! Since God gave us the right to "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness", no government or dictator can take them away. But once you cut God out of it, then just as right and wrong no longer exists, neither does any basis for you're rights to be "inalienable".
You CAN NOT be free if these rights are granted to you by a king, Congress, President Obama or by "The People". ONLY if these rights are acknowledged to come FROM GOD, and therefore INALIENABLE are they safe!
For years, Secularism, Post Modernism and Atheism have undercut the bedrock of public morality and our rights. We can NOT regain these by denying a Creator, nor by denying a system of morality. MORALS ARE NOT A MATTER OF OPINION! They are the "glue" that holds a sane society together.
We must ban together against Post-Modernism, Atheism and Situational Ethics. Only a sane, MORAL society who acknowledges the existence of a Creator who has endowed us with the unalienable rights mentioned in the Counstitution-only such a society can remain vibrant, strong and alive.

To qoute the Counstitution..."We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creatorwith certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness ." The Declaration of Independence

The Christian Apologist Josh Mcdowel defines Post Modernism as Josh McDowell & Bob Hostetler offer the following definition of postmodernism: “A worldview characterized by the belief that truth doesn’t exist in any objective sense but is created rather than discovered.” Truth is “created by the specific culture and exists only in that culture. Therefore, any system or statement that tries to communicate truth is a power play, an effort to dominate other cultures.”

a Link to the Wikipedia on Post Modernism: Postmodernism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 01-05-2010, 08:22 AM

then why are Christian priests molesting children?