Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2010, 06:56 PM

Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Your post was an advertisement and my deletion of it has absolutely nothing to do with me wanting to suppress alternative cures to modern medicine because you didn't provide any.

You provided a link to your site whereby you advertise a cure to any and all dis-eases for the sum of $5,000.00.

THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT.

I put your post back for the time being and have provided an excerpt from it.

New Fees for 2010

It has been suggested more than once that I start charging a reasonable fee for what I offer. True Cures is 100% effective at curing any disease. For me to charge a fair price I will insist on seeing the client through till the cure is final. This will take one to two weeks.
The fee will be $5,000.00 if you travel to see me.
The fee will be $5,000.00 plus travel expense and room and board if I travel to see you.
It is not my desire to price cures out of the range of people without expendable cash; it is my desire to build value in cures. I’ve got 15 years experience in curing incurable diseases and there needs to be value in that.
If you are ill and do not have $5,000.00 you have options. True Cures is no longer going to be one sided. If you do not have the money to see me, you have several options.
  1. You can find someone who does and have them bring me to them and I will treat you on the side line for free.
  2. You can find someone in your area who wants to learn True Cures and have them contact me, and I will teach them and use you as an example in training, the fee being $5,000 for the person learning True Cures.
  3. If you want to learn True Cures, the rate is the same. If you do not have the money you can find up to 20 people to invest in your training who can pay the fee.
No matter what option you choose you are going to contribute to and promote cures through True Cures. Those I train will be offering their services at fees much less than mine. This is because they will not have 15 years of experience and the confidence and accuracy that goes with the experience. They will be working with people for less with less of a guarantee. As they get better and as I raise my rates they will raise their rates. Therefore it is important that new people learn to cure incurable diseases so as to make sure those without financial means can still see someone.

-------------------------------------

You are also advertising hemp products for sale.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-03-2010 at 07:38 PM.
Old 01-03-2010, 07:03 PM

So, you charge $5,000.00 and cure someone who has cancer in one to two weeks?
Old 01-03-2010, 07:08 PM

Default Re: Unless you know someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Cures View Post
Turn this forum into the forum that exposes cures. Nobody else is going to do it.
This forum doesn't have to be turned into a forum that exposes cures.

Just go ahead and expose them without advertising.

We're not stopping you in that regard.

If you're not amenable to that, I suggest you start your own forum that exposes cures.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-03-2010 at 07:11 PM.
Old 01-03-2010, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
How was my post an advertisement? I said I would cure everybody for free. The post was not an advertisement, you just posted an ad after you deleted a post that said I would prove cures for free for the sake of proving cures.

As for the $5,000 dollar fee I just added to my website today, that is my newest effort to get people involved. I have no way of reaching anyone with $5000 but I can force the people who wish to see me to do what I am doing and promote cures. If you could cure them I would send them all to you. As long as I keep curing people without getting anything from them, it does nothing at all to promote the truth about cures, they simply get cured and them move on leaving me spending all my spare time trying to convince the world there are cures.

And if you had read the trial product page, you would know that I am not selling it. I do not have any idea if it works which I make clear. I have asked some people to try it and report back. I don't expect it will do a thing and I said as much.

I will live in a card board box if someone will get on board and help me prove cures exist.
Old 01-03-2010, 07:18 PM

Quote:
This forum doesn't have to be turned into a forum that exposes cures.

Just go ahead and expose them without advertising.

We're not stopping you in that regard.

If you're not amenable to that, I suggest you start your own forum that exposes cures.
I have a two dozen forums where I am trying to expose cures. I thought a conspiracy forum was about proving conspiracies, I had no idea they were only about talking about them.

In the whole world wide web, with all the free info there seems to be no one interested in proving cures exist.
Old 01-03-2010, 07:21 PM

Quote:
If they would go on record I would pay them $5,000 if I had it. People will write up a testimony but they wont lift a finger beyond that because they see what I am going through.

I don't have deep pockets to pay Susan Summers to be my spokes person. All I have is the ability to cure.
Old 01-03-2010, 07:22 PM

Quote:
I have a two dozen forums where I am trying to expose cures. I thought a conspiracy forum was about proving conspiracies, I had no idea they were only about talking about them.

In the whole world wide web, with all the free info there seems to be no one interested in proving cures exist.
In your own words, you want to prove that cures exist.

You want to expose cures to all dis-eases.

So, go ahead.

Expose the cures right here on CC.

We're not stopping you.

Seems you're stopping yourself.

Because, obviously, you want to use CC as an advertisement conduit to your site wherein you proclaim to be able to cure any dis-ease in one to two weeks for a fee of $5,000.00.

Take it somewhere else, pal.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-03-2010 at 07:33 PM.
Old 01-03-2010, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Seems you want to prove that cures exist and you say you have the cures to all dis-eases.

So, go ahead.

Expose the cures right here on CC.

We're not stopping you.

Seems you're stopping yourself, so, obviously, you really don't want to expose the true cures unless you get that $5,000.00 pocket fee.
OK, who would like to be cured of any incurable disease in an effort to prove cures exist? It doesn't matter how minor or deadly the disease is, it doesn't cost a thing. Cures have always been free and will always be free if you are willing to do your part in helping civilization become civilized.

Proving cures paves the way for others to learn to cure, not just clients but themselves and their families. Learn to cure for the sake of learning to cure.
Old 01-03-2010, 07:36 PM

I just added this to my 2010 Fee Change page.

This fee change is being done for the purpose of exposing the existence of cures. I cannot keep curing people for free without support in exposing cures. If you are willing to help expose cures by doing whatever it takes, CURES will be free. If you are not willing to help expose cures your $5,000 will go directly to exposing existing cures for incurable diseases.
Old 01-03-2010, 07:50 PM

Quote:
I just added this to my 2010 Fee Change page.

This fee change is being done for the purpose of exposing the existence of cures. I cannot keep curing people for free without support in exposing cures. If you are willing to help expose cures by doing whatever it takes, CURES will be free. If you are not willing to help expose cures your $5,000 will go directly to exposing existing cures for incurable diseases.
Go away or be banned.