Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #71  
Old 01-03-2010, 07:59 PM
True Cures True Cures is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Payette Idaho
Posts: 62
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.


Now what? I just cleared up the point of the new fees because you made it clear that there was some confusion. Did you say I could prove cures here or not?

Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 01-03-2010, 08:01 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Cures View Post
Now what? I just cleared up the point of the new fees because you made it clear that there was some confusion. Did you say I could prove cures here or not?
I never indicated that I was confused about your fees.

You clearly said that you charged a fee of $5,000.00 to cure anyone with any dis-ease within one to two weeks.

Anything you've posted regarding your fee after I pointed this out has only made you appear to be the one who is confused.

Sure, prove your cure.

I'll chose the dis-ease.

CANCER.

Now.

Provide the cure.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-03-2010 at 08:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 01-03-2010, 08:08 PM
True Cures True Cures is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Payette Idaho
Posts: 62
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I never indicated I was confused about your new fees and anything you've posted regarding same hasn't cleared up anything.

Sure, prove your cure.

I'll chose the dis-ease.

CANCER.

Now.

Provide the cure.
Do I fly to you or do you fly to me to be cured of cancer, or do you want me to give you a computer cure?
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 01-03-2010, 08:29 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Cures View Post
Do I fly to you or do you fly to me to be cured of cancer, or do you want me to give you a computer cure?
I don't have cancer, but for those people who do, I'm sure a computer cure would suffice.

So, go for it.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 01-03-2010, 09:14 PM
True Cures True Cures is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Payette Idaho
Posts: 62
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I don't have cancer, but for those people who do, I'm sure a computer cure would suffice.

So, go for it.
OK, we can try. Hold down Ctrl and Alt with one hand and the keys C, U, R, E with the other hand and see if it cures cancer.

Really what in the wide wide world makes anyone think the CURE everyone is searching for can be passed on over the internet?

Your cure for cancer is based on the same form of communication you use in every single task in your life. You tell yourself to brush your teeth and your mind responds by making you pick up the brush, add the tooth paste and then brush. You learned how to communicate this simple task as a child. You learned to speak with a verbal language but language is just sound. It is what is behind the sound that is the work.

In the same way you perform the most minimal task, you can perform a phenomenal task like cure yourself of cancer. The real beauty of it is, if your parents, teachers or professors did not teach you how to communicate with yourself in a manner to activate your immune response, others can do it for you. That is exactly what happens when you get results from an Alternative Doctor. It is not the products, the gadgets or the adjustment doing the healing, it is the communication. Some doctors are more effective than others because they may have better focus or they may have more pure intent and really truly want to help. Matter of fact the more a doctor genuinely believes in their work the more likely you will get results from them.

Now I would just as soon not command another person to do what they should be commanding themselves to do because it does not pay it forward. I will still help people cure themselves doing all the work but I would prefer to teach people how to communicate their own cures so I am not the only one trying to save people of horrible diseases.

Cures are not medicine or products. Cures are the same as telling yourself to breath, jump, eat or drink. It is not a verbal command at all. If I make a command of any kind in the presence of another person their body detects the command even if the command is not directed at that person. If a person is next to me and they wish to relay the same command to themselves or another they can simple access the command by thinking "I want this or that person to respond to the same command" I used and direct it towards the person they wish to command or themselves if they want.

I am fortunate enough to know how to use accurate AK to confirm effectiveness of a command. For example, if you or someone you know wants to eliminate the swine flu I can coach them through making the command and then confirm if they got it done. If they didn't, we work a little more and check again. Once you make one or two effective commands you have developed the skill. To perfect the art you would be wise to learn how to confirm your work.

Cures are exactly that easy. Naturally the cure is not instant because the body must in act the immune response. Adding a little discipline will allow the immune response to be more efficient.

The communication does not go through the internet of phone lines contrary to what a lot of whack jobs may say. To them, 100% effectiveness is not an issue so it doesn't matter what take place over the phone.

When someone works with someone over the phone it is completely the person seeking help doing all the work, not the quack on the end saying they are curing the person.

In reality you can potentially communicate a cure with just this information I have shared here but it is pretty rare to achieve anything long term without a bit of guidance.

Who wants to learn to communicate with their immune system the same way they communicate with their fingers to type?

Last edited by True Cures : 01-03-2010 at 09:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 01-03-2010, 09:38 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

If it looks like a duck; sounds like a duck; it's a duck.

Q U A C K!
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 01-03-2010, 09:51 PM
True Cures True Cures is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Payette Idaho
Posts: 62
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

You deleted the post to EE about the double blind study.

Double and Triple blind studies are useless because cures require knowledge so someone has to know what the heck they are doing. Cures does not have products or treatments which is what double and triple blind studies study.

True Cures is not placebo, as I explained above you must actually do something if you want a cure.

It seems like you just called me a quack anyway. Each one of your organs and glands has a purpose or even multiple purposes. You may think it is a far stretch to activate a gland or an organ but it is because you have not given it any consideration. Take a deep breath. You just commanded your lungs. When you sit on the toilet, guess what you command your organs. Again these are things you learned how to control and access at will but no one is teaching anyone how to command the glands and organs making up the immune system.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 01-03-2010, 09:54 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

truecures said:

"Really what in the wide wide world makes anyone think the CURE everyone is searching for can be passed on over the Internet?"

You did when you asked.

Should I fly to you; should you fly to me or should I provide the cure over the computer?

When one pays you the sum of $5,000.00 and they come to you or you come to them, what is it that you do exactly to cure their dis-ease?

Teach them how to command the glands and/or organs that make up their immune system and house their dis-ease to rid themselves of it or do you place your hand on their head and command the dis-ease to leave their body?

How may people have you cured of a dis-ease in one to two weeks after receiving the sum of $5,000.00?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-03-2010 at 10:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 01-03-2010, 10:10 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

I don't command my lungs to breath.

They breathe involuntarily just the same as my heart beats involuntarily.

Just the same as my eyes blink involuntarily.

If I had to spend every waking minute commanding my lungs, my heart, my digestive system and every other organ in my body to perform as required in order to sustain my life, I wouldn't be able to do accomplish anything else.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 01-03-2010, 10:17 PM
True Cures True Cures is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Payette Idaho
Posts: 62
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
truecures said:

"Really what in the wide wide world makes anyone think the CURE everyone is searching for can be passed on over the Internet?"

You did when you asked.

Should I fly to you; should you fly to me or should I provide the cure over the computer?

When one pays you the sum of $5,000.00 and they come to you or you come to them, what is it that you do exactly to cure their dis-ease?

Re-train their immune system or place your hand on their head and command the dis-ease to leave their body.

How may people have you cured of a dis-ease in one to two weeks after receiving the sum of $5,000.00?
I have never billed anyone in my life for a cure. Until today I was on a donation only basis.

When someone wants me to help them cure themselves I do for them the same thing I do to myself. I don't touch myself. Touch has nothing to do with anything. To confirm, I touch but that is not what activates the cures. I feel I made it clear that the cure isn't instant and I there is no hamana hamana "I command the disease to leave your body". If you command your bowels to relax they relax when you learn to command your body to attack it will attack. It will do it just as it is designed to do, no spiritual hamana hamana at all. However you learned how to control your bowels when you were potty trained so commanding your other organs and glands take some minimal training as well.

Most people I see are cured in less than a week. Everyone I see is cured in less than two weeks. As I said I have never been paid to cure anyone. I very seldom get more than a thanks when I help someone cure a disease or multiple diseases. This is because the people who see me are often desperate because they are poor. The more money a person has the more options they have. Rich people do not search the internet for cures, there rich doctor friends and relatives are the ones who get their attention.

As I said earlier, the $5000 came under a page called New Fees for 2010. Before today all I had was the donation page. You will have a difficult time finding any one of the 300 clients I saw in 2009 who paid me in the form of donation. People are lazy and selfish that is why you are unaware of cures right now. When I cures someone for free they take the cure and run. My fee system is designed so people can no longer take the cure and run. If I work on someone for free they are at least going to make an effort to help others be cured.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.