Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2010, 10:27 PM

Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Cures View Post
I have never billed anyone in my life for a cure. Until today I was on a donation only basis.

When someone wants me to help them cure themselves I do for them the same thing I do to myself. I don't touch myself. Touch has nothing to do with anything. To confirm, I touch but that is not what activates the cures. I feel I made it clear that the cure isn't instant and I there is no hamana hamana "I command the disease to leave your body". If you command your bowels to relax they relax when you learn to command your body to attack it will attack. It will do it just as it is designed to do, no spiritual hamana hamana at all. However you learned how to control your bowels when you were potty trained so commanding your other organs and glands take some minimal training as well.

Most people I see are cured in less than a week. Everyone I see is cured in less than two weeks. As I said I have never been paid to cure anyone. I very seldom get more than a thanks when I help someone cure a disease or multiple diseases. This is because the people who see me are often desperate because they are poor. The more money a person has the more options they have. Rich people do not search the internet for cures, there rich doctor friends and relatives are the ones who get their attention.

As I said earlier, the $5000 came under a page called New Fees for 2010. Before today all I had was the donation page. You will have a difficult time finding any one of the 300 clients I saw in 2009 who paid me in the form of donation. People are lazy and selfish that is why you are unaware of cures right now. When I cures someone for free they take the cure and run. My fee system is designed so people can no longer take the cure and run. If I work on someone for free they are at least going to make an effort to help others be cured.
CC isn't interested in your BS.

Take it elsewhere.

Thanking you in advance,
BA