Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2010, 11:27 PM

Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Cures View Post
I have never billed anyone in my life for a cure. Until today I was on a donation only basis.

When someone wants me to help them cure themselves I do for them the same thing I do to myself. I don't touch myself. Touch has nothing to do with anything. To confirm, I touch but that is not what activates the cures. I feel I made it clear that the cure isn't instant and I there is no hamana hamana "I command the disease to leave your body". If you command your bowels to relax they relax when you learn to command your body to attack it will attack. It will do it just as it is designed to do, no spiritual hamana hamana at all. However you learned how to control your bowels when you were potty trained so commanding your other organs and glands take some minimal training as well.

Most people I see are cured in less than a week. Everyone I see is cured in less than two weeks. As I said I have never been paid to cure anyone. I very seldom get more than a thanks when I help someone cure a disease or multiple diseases. This is because the people who see me are often desperate because they are poor. The more money a person has the more options they have. Rich people do not search the internet for cures, there rich doctor friends and relatives are the ones who get their attention.

As I said earlier, the $5000 came under a page called New Fees for 2010. Before today all I had was the donation page. You will have a difficult time finding any one of the 300 clients I saw in 2009 who paid me in the form of donation. People are lazy and selfish that is why you are unaware of cures right now. When I cures someone for free they take the cure and run. My fee system is designed so people can no longer take the cure and run. If I work on someone for free they are at least going to make an effort to help others be cured.
CC isn't interested in your BS.

Take it elsewhere.

Thanking you in advance,
BA

Old 01-03-2010, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I don't command my lungs to breath.

They breathe involuntarily just the same as my heart beats involuntarily.

Just the same as my eyes blink involuntarily.

If I had to spend every waking minute commanding my lungs, my heart, my digestive system and every other organ in my body to perform as required in order to sustain my life, I wouldn't be able to do accomplish anything else.
Now you are being rude. You are not reading what I post. What do you want from me? "I said take a deep breath." Now pay attention and do as I say and you might learn something. Now literally "take a deep breath". If you just took a deep breath you commanded your lungs.

YOU COMMAND YOUR BOWELS otherwise you would sit on the pot all day without relieving your system. Your bowels if that is the hangup you are missing is your intestine through the anus. Your control over these are what prevent you from having to use depends.

So as I said and this is the LAST TIME I REPEAT MYSELF WITH YOU, you can command all your glands and organs.

NOW BAN ME or quite being belligerent. I am not concerned about what is involuntary. Once you effectively command your organs to react they cure you involuntarily, that is something I do not have worry about. This is why True Cures is so effective. I deal with what is voluntary and then the involuntary takes over and in less than two weeks if the person isn't an ass, they are cured. An ass would be someone belligerent and against cures who instead of drinking water to help remove what they kill they drink only coffee and beer in which case it may take longer than two weeks but I don't work with belligerent asses.

You have made it clear to me you are not interested in understanding cures. You are interested in a fight and I have better things to do.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:32 PM

Quote:
CC isn't interested in your BS.

Take it elsewhere.

Thanking you in advance,
BA
Ban me. Show your readers how you censor truth and protect corruption. Show them how foolish you are.

I've got a copy of the whole thread.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Truecures, don't let Eire ruffle your feathers.

He's nothing more than interference who speaks mumbo jumbo.
Now wasn't that the pot calling the kettle black. You are the impostor or at least senile.

EE may be a little evil but he is honest. He will read what I have posted here and disapprove 100% and fight but he will know it is true. You on the other hand will not get it. All you can do is quote Kevin Trudeau.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Now you are being rude. You are not reading what I post. What do you want from me? "I said take a deep breath." Now pay attention and do as I say and you might learn something. Now literally "take a deep breath". If you just took a deep breath you commanded your lungs.

YOU COMMAND YOUR BOWELS otherwise you would sit on the pot all day without relieving your system. Your bowels if that is the hangup you are missing is your intestine through the anus. Your control over these are what prevent you from having to use depends.

So as I said and this is the LAST TIME I REPEAT MYSELF WITH YOU, you can command all your glands and organs.

NOW BAN ME or quite being belligerent. I am not concerned about what is involuntary. Once you effectively command your organs to react they cure you involuntarily, that is something I do not have worry about. This is why True Cures is so effective. I deal with what is voluntary and then the involuntary takes over and in less than two weeks if the person isn't an ass, they are cured. An ass would be someone belligerent and against cures who instead of drinking water to help remove what they kill they drink only coffee and beer in which case it may take longer than two weeks but I don't work with belligerent asses.

You have made it clear to me you are not interested in understanding cures. You are interested in a fight and I have better things to do.
I'm not interested in a fight.

Just debating that which you profess to be a truth such as you can cure anyone of any dis-ease in one to two weeks.

Oh, and BTW, I have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn if you're interested and a belligerent a*se to go with it.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Ban me. Show your readers how you censor truth and protect corruption. Show them how foolish you are.

I've got a copy of the whole thread.
Good.

I'm glad you've got a copy of the whole thread.

What?

Is it evidence of something?

If I banned you, the thread would not disappear, you would.

Oh, yeah.

As if MY readers truly believe that I censor truth and protect corruption.

Me, Mrs. MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

Always censoring truth and protecting corruption.

That's the reputation I have around these parts.

My readers know I'm not foolish whether I ban you or not.

I ban for profanity and spamming.

Nothing more.

Nothing less.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-03-2010 at 11:59 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Now wasn't that the pot calling the kettle black. You are the impostor or at least senile.

EE may be a little evil but he is honest. He will read what I have posted here and disapprove 100% and fight but he will know it is true. You on the other hand will not get it. All you can do is quote Kevin Trudeau.
Oh, yeah.

Someone who disapproves 100% certainly knows it's true.

That makes perfect sense.

I told you not to let Eire ruffle your feathers, but that was before your truecolors came shining through and you began to speak mumbo jumbo just as Eire does.

Birds of the same feather....
Old 01-04-2010, 10:29 AM

Quote:
I'm not interested in a fight.

Just debating that which you profess to be a truth such as you can cure anyone of any dis-ease in one to two weeks.

Oh, and BTW, I have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn if you're interested and a belligerent a*se to go with it.
I'm not interesting in your debate. Debates are for narrow minded people who are not interested in changing their own point of view or understanding. Debates are used to sway people, not educate people. People debate instead of discuss when they are not willing to change. Debates are used for evil because they are the only means of swaying people from the truth. Debates are only used when both sides are wrong but the people must choose a side. Emotions are used to draw people to one side or the other. Debates have nothing to do with truth. Debates are for liars.

So yes you are here to fight that is what a debate is. You can't help, you were raised shallow. So was I. I just stopped debating and started seeing and now I have no use for your social dribble. Besides your debate holds as much water as a bucket with no bottom.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:38 PM

Quote:
I'm not interesting in your debate. Debates are for narrow minded people who are not interested in changing their own point of view or understanding. Debates are used to sway people, not educate people. People debate instead of discuss when they are not willing to change. Debates are used for evil because they are the only means of swaying people from the truth. Debates are only used when both sides are wrong but the people must choose a side. Emotions are used to draw people to one side or the other. Debates have nothing to do with truth. Debates are for liars.

So yes you are here to fight that is what a debate is. You can't help, you were raised shallow. So was I. I just stopped debating and started seeing and now I have no use for your social dribble. Besides your debate holds as much water as a bucket with no bottom.
I'm not here to fight.

I'm not here to only debate.

I'm here to converse, as well.

Debate isn't used for evil.

It is used to question information that people like yourself would prefer we not question, but rather accept as fact.

People debate all the time.

Apparently, you would prefer that everyone roll over like a dead dog and believe everything we hear and read without questioning the information presented and engaging in a debate.

No one who reads this forum or any member of this forum is forced to chose a side regarding any of the subject matters discussed herein.

If you expect that people should just sit back without questioning any information that is presented on CC, which leads to debate, then you shouldn't be here.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-04-2010 at 11:22 PM.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:12 AM

Quote:
I'm not here to fight.

I'm not here to only debate.

I'm here to converse, as well.

Debate isn't used for evil.

It is used to question information that people like yourself would prefer we not question, but rather accept as fact.

People debate all the time.

Apparently, you would prefer that everyone roll over like a dead dog and believe everything we hear and read without questioning the information presented and engaging in a debate.

No one who reads this forum or any member of this forum is forced to chose a side regarding any of the subject matters discussed herein.

If you expect that people should just sit back without questioning any information that is presented on CC, which leads to debate, then you shouldn't be here.
OPEN YOUR EYES and be honest with yourself. When two people debate, they do so to give their side with no regard to the other side. You have no regard for what I have to say. You are not open to what I have to say. You have no interest in what I have to say. You have no desire to utilize what I say. You have no intentions of changing your views. You want the perfect debate, and you want to win.

Debates are used for pitting one wrong against another wrong, otherwise it would be a discussion where two sides work out their differences and settle on what is right.

NOW GO SOAK YOUR HEAD. YOU WIN THE DEBATE because YOU ARE WRONG and NOT INTERESTED IN BEING RIGHT. You won't win a discussion with me but you sure took the DEBATE hands down. There are no incurable diseases only incurable people.