Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2010, 11:17 PM

Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

When I butt heads with idiots like you it makes me consider that I am not the only person who understands cures for all disease. There are probably thousands of people who can help people cure any disease who LOST THE F'ING DEBATE.

The AMA and FDA says there is no cure for herpes! Bam, that wins the debate when idiots like you are debating.

Old 01-04-2010, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Cures View Post
When I butt heads with idiots like you it makes me consider that I am not the only person who understands cures for all disease. There are probably thousands of people who can help people cure any disease who LOST THE F'ING DEBATE.

The AMA and FDA says there is no cure for herpes! Bam, that wins the debate when idiots like you are debating.
So, let's see.

The AMA and the FDA say that there is no cure for herpes, but, I surmise that you believe a cure exists.

Well, since you are of the opinion that debate is evil, obviously you won't be providing US with any information to debunk what the FDA and AMA say so we'll accept their findings as fact.
Old 01-05-2010, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
So, let's see.

The AMA and the FDA say that there is no cure for herpes, but, I surmise that you believe a cure exists.

Well, since you are of the opinion that debate is evil, obviously you won't be providing US with any information to debunk what the FDA and AMA say so we'll accept their findings as fact.
I say you are an idiot. Nothing you can say or do will change my opinion so lets debate. You do anything you think you can to prove you are not an idiot for the readers and see if you win that debate.

Speaking of readers, how many are there? Three? Let me guess, you banned everyone else for showing how stupid you are.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:25 PM

Quote:
I say you are an idiot. Nothing you can say or do will change my opinion so lets debate. You do anything you think you can to prove you are not an idiot for the readers and see if you win that debate.

Speaking of readers, how many are there? Three? Let me guess, you banned everyone else for showing how stupid you are.
Oh, give me a break.

I banned Eire for three days and Algebra for ten.

I banned Darth forever because he's a disgusting pig.

Those are the only active members I have banned and only one has been banned forever.

You don't have to be a member to read this forum.

SO, those who read and are not members cannot be banned.

And, I'm the idiot?
Old 01-06-2010, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Oh, give me a break.

I banned Eire for three days and Algebra for ten.

I banned Darth forever because he's a disgusting pig.

Those are the only active members I have banned and only one has been banned forever.

You don't have to be a member to read this forum.

SO, those who read and are not members cannot be banned.

And, I'm the idiot?
Why yes you are, thanks for asking. You are going to have to try a lot harder before you can climb out of the hole you have already dug so deep. Chop chop.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Why yes you are, thanks for asking. You are going to have to try a lot harder before you can climb out of the hole you have already dug so deep. Chop chop.
You're going to have to try a lot harder to make your above perception or should I say delusion, believable.

Chop chop.
Old 01-06-2010, 02:33 PM

Quote:
You're going to have to try a lot harder to make your above perception or should I say delusion, believable.

Chop chop.
You give yourself way too much credit. You and Erie are the only ones who disapprove. Everyone else reading this believe everything I have shared is spot on or they too would be making an idiot of themselves too.
Old 01-06-2010, 07:21 PM
Woo Nemesis

LOL True Cures, you are tilting at windmills there with BA. By the way...have you come up with an example of one of your cures yet? I would like to see the causation and methodology on one of your cures. The site you like to reference is largely garbled up psuedo science, but I am sure that that is just an artifact of the person who wrote it not stating their ideas clearly. Come on...one condition with one solution and the causation please.
Old 01-06-2010, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
LOL True Cures, you are tilting at windmills there with BA. By the way...have you come up with an example of one of your cures yet? I would like to see the causation and methodology on one of your cures. The site you like to reference is largely garbled up psuedo science, but I am sure that that is just an artifact of the person who wrote it not stating their ideas clearly. Come on...one condition with one solution and the causation please.
Yeah, BA was only here to hear herself or himself. BA should have started the thread because BA knows more than anyone else about cures. When BA realized I contradict all medicine especially Alternative it was no longer in BA's best interest to support cures that require no medicine.

As for proof, I have a testimonial page. True Cures - Testimonials

Unlike testimonies found on Alternative Medicine sites, the testimonies on my site are real and can easily be verified. There are only a few testimonies. All my clients are cured, hundreds of them but if you see what is required for my testimonies you will see why they all don't offer a testimony. But then again you might not see anything. Why don't indulge me just a bit and see if you can figure out why I might not have hundreds of testimonies.

At least show me that you do consider it possible that cures might exist by doing me that one little favor otherwise might have to surmise that you are here to debate only, in which case I have better things to do.

How was your time-out? BA wheels a mighty sword here.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:29 PM

Quote:
You give yourself way too much credit. You and Erie are the only ones who disapprove. Everyone else reading this believe everything I have shared is spot on or they too would be making an idiot of themselves too.
Just because someone doesn't believe what you say doesn't make them an idiot.

You would be an idiot for thinking that everyone should believe what you say or, otherwise, be classified as an idiot.

How would you know that everyone else reading this thread believes everything you've shared is spot on?

Not everyone who reads this thread comments within.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-06-2010 at 10:40 PM.