Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > Middle East
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2010, 03:39 PM
Banned

Default There Killing My Brothers & Sisters!!: Islamic Christianophobia

Islamic Christianophobia - WSJ.com

In Egypt, seven Coptic Christians were murdered yesterday by a Muslim gunman as they filed out of a midnight mass in the southern town of Nag Hamadi. In Pakistan, more than 100 Christian homes were ransacked by a Muslim mob last July in the village of Bahmaniwala. In Iraq that same month, seven Christian churches were bombed in Baghdad and Mosul in the space of three days.
Such atrocities—and there are scores of other examples—are grim reminders that when it comes to persecution, few groups have suffered as grievously as Christians in Muslim lands. Fewer still have suffered with such little attention paid. Now a new report from the non-profit ministry, Open Doors USA, shines a light on the scale of oppression.
In its annual World Watch List, Open Doors ranks eight Muslim countries among the 10 worst persecutors of Christians. The other two, North Korea (which tops the list) and Laos, are communist states. Of the 50 countries on the list, 35 are majority Muslim.

Now you see why we need a Christian homeland. My brothers and sisters are being killed, and no one seems to give a damn. Why are the ones always crying about how rotten we are not standing up for us? We are being slaughtered..no one speaks up when they kill us, they remain silent.
For too long my people have been killed and oppressed. First by the pagan Romans, next by stupid religious schisms among the bretheren, then the Communists and now this.
We too, like Israel, must have land so all my persecuted brothers and sisters can come home and live in safety with their spiritual family. We must deliver them from wherever they are and create a Christian Republic so we can all be free to worship Jesus.

Untill all my brothers and sisters are free, NONE of us are!